Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes On Samui – Reward Offered

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldnt this thread be closed down , and a lesson learnt that Thai Journalism is a joke as well as the article?

Don't be jealous now Boater! rolleyes.gif

I thought missing person post's were not allowed why has this run at all a load of crap.

shouldnt this thread be closed down , and a lesson learnt that Thai Journalism is a joke as well as the article?

Don't be jealous now Boater! rolleyes.gif

I thought missing person post's were not allowed why has this run at all a load of crap.

When was the last time a post on this forum had 13,000 views in less than 6 hours? Great eyeball count, lots of amateur sleuthing, enough theories to grace an entire CSI series and apparently a happy ending (if Notrich is for real). Enough to make you proud to be a.........

• Like 1

Yes getting married for the money side of it well her family are well off her dad is French so she speaks French also English not bad for a common thai girl her father moved out to Koh Samui 25 years ago after selling his fleet of 120 quarry lorries to a large based French mining group then he started buying land so the family are ok like I said on my last post she has a shop and motor bike rental which is all hers cheers lads

So she's the billionaire and you're after her money! thumbsup.gifwink.png

RAZZ

British Embassy - usually unable to "intervene" in cases where British people are in trouble... very strange policies they have at the British Embassy.

That is right. Their function is to try to promote trade and tourism through porkless, alcohol-free receptions at the embassy, while keeping Thais out of Britain and ignoring the low class feckless British oiks who deliberately have heart attacks without medical insurance, get banged up by corrupt Thai police who planted drugs on them and have all their money stolen by ladyboys they fell in love with thinking they were female. The UK government sold half of its land plot on Wireless Road due to "security concerns". It is far safer to be overlooked by a giant retail, residence and hotel complex with leaky security and open multistorey car parks on the embassy side than to control the land yourself and keep it low rise. For good measure they moved all the embassy families into the compound and made them easy targets to guarantee maximum points achievable by terrorists when they choose to fire rockets from car park of the new tall buiding next door.

HAHAHAHA they cant even issue a passport in less than 6 weeks.

For the benefit of Buffalo(s):

http://www.fco.gov.uk/resources/en/pdf/2855621/missing-persons-abroad.pdf

http://www.fco.gov.uk/resources/en/pdf/mental_health

Great wealth cannot bring happiness. I hope the young man will be returned to his family in good health.

But wealth can motivate the authorities to do a diligent investigation into his disappearance.

"Great wealth cannot bring happiness." What a load of rubbish. It can and does. However, I agree with the rest of your statement.

Please keep this going.I have never laughed so much in my life. When I saw the photo of the House, well I almost fell off the chair. Good story.

I too caught that house photo error as it was actually Bill Gates home.

Yes getting married for the money side of it well her family are well off her dad is French so she speaks French also English not bad for a common thai girl her father moved out to Koh Samui 25 years ago after selling his fleet of 120 quarry lorries to a large based French mining group then he started buying land so the family are ok like I said on my last post she has a shop and motor bike rental which is all hers cheers lads

On a slightly more serious note you might consider getting Marcus a new passport now that his details have been plastered all over TV.

And a new phone number for the lady. :rolleyes:

learn to take a joke m8 !!!!biggrin.png we all know what he means with it most of us are married to thais tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

Sorry, I don't think this is funny.

I think its hilarious but then I'm married to a Thai Chinese White Skinned dek thep ex super model 20 years my junior who against all odds loves me and my deficiencies

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

So you are 80 and she is 60 ?

• Like 2

I find this all a little far-fetched. Why is this 'billionaire' going to marry such a dark skinned woman? He could get a much more beautiful woman in thailand.

From what country are you? A white from Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) or South Africa, Ku KLux Clan? rolleyes.gif

Or just a Thai, Chinese-Thai from the North?tongue.png

• Like 2

Great wealth cannot bring happiness. I hope the young man will be returned to his family in good health.

But wealth can motivate the authorities to do a diligent investigation into his disappearance.

"Great wealth cannot bring happiness." What a load of rubbish. It can and does. However, I agree with the rest of your statement.

I've always said that money isn't everything..... but it will do until everything comes along.

"ultra-high-net worth person" -- you couldn't make it up.

How about "very rich man"? Too old-fashioned?

clever, i could not have worked out what that was supposed to mean at all, thought it had to do with some type of fish net stockings that were very high and worth a lot

Wealth does not just mean money it includes health your attitude to life having friends

and many other things I guess you should read some good books from people from authors

like kysusaki ( rich man poor man ) or the magig of thinking big.

Rich Dad Poor Dad I was going to say sorry

Edited by fred2007

I find this all a little far-fetched. Why is this 'billionaire' going to marry such a dark skinned woman? He could get a much more beautiful woman in thailand.

From what country are you? A white from Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) or South Africa, Ku KLux Clan? rolleyes.gif

Or just a Thai, Chinese-Thai from the North?tongue.png

Hopefully he is just from Troll-land...

• Like 1

British Embassy - usually unable to "intervene" in cases where British people are in trouble... very strange policies they have at the British Embassy.

That is right. Their function is to try to promote trade and tourism through porkless, alcohol-free receptions at the embassy, while keeping Thais out of Britain and ignoring the low class feckless British oiks who deliberately have heart attacks without medical insurance, get banged up by corrupt Thai police who planted drugs on them and have all their money stolen by ladyboys they fell in love with thinking they were female. The UK government sold half of its land plot on Wireless Road due to "security concerns". It is far safer to be overlooked by a giant retail, residence and hotel complex with leaky security and open multistorey car parks on the embassy side than to control the land yourself and keep it low rise. For good measure they moved all the embassy families into the compound and made them easy targets to guarantee maximum points achievable by terrorists when they choose to fire rockets from car park of the new tall buiding next door.

HAHAHAHA they cant even issue a passport in less than 6 weeks.

They can't issue passports at all any more. That function has been moved to Hong Kong and will be moved back to the UK.

OK.. so its a fake article. The boy is a druggy from northern ireland who stole a bike in Ireland and then in Thailand???? Not a billionairres son. He hasnt gone to malaysia as shes got his passport. Anyway. Its not a Billionairres son, and its clear he hasnt gone to Malaysia and the woman clearly has his passport otherwise why would she have a picture of herself holding it? Bike thief took bike and disappeared. Could be anywhere... new passport and back in the UK possibly who knows. Anyway the report is obviously fake so this thread should be deleted and someone tell pattaya mail its fake

Please NO, its a funny story with twists! tongue.png

It was pretty obvious from the beginning that much of this story was pure horse sh*t and now the girl is half French too. Yeah right but her father must have been a rather dark skinned Asian with French nationality. Not that there's anything wrong with that and she is not bad looking either. She does rather look as if she's holding up a passport she held as security for a morsai that subsequently went missing. Anyway l am glad that the boy with the dysfunctional brain has returned home safely. Now that he's back I would think that Immigration might want to review his visa status, if he has a colorful record of drug raps and in Ballymena, not to mention kamoying morsais.

Edited by Arkady

Miss Sulawan Talungpet, age 24, the owner of a clothing store and a large car rental company on Koh Samui

Wonder how she got to be the owner of those businesses

try reading Notrich's earlier posts....

I have Epilepsy, although not inaccurate it's the first time I've seen a reporter insensitive enough to call it a brain disorder. For the record we're perfectly sane individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

It does not say that the epilepsy is the disorder, it says he risks epileptic attacks if not taking his medicine. So the epileptics are a result of his brain disorder. Epilepsy is a symtom, not a cause.

cheesy.gif

i hope they find the poor boy so he can get his meds... sounds like Miss Sulawang Talungpet age 24 has got herself a good catch indeed. why do so many successful men from western countries come to LOS and marry a homely, black Isaan farm girl or fishermans daughter anyway? clearly this is the case here.

probably wasn't so clever to announce the financial situation of the father! i hope in the end everything will be o.k. sounds like father isn't so clever.

Re; marrying a homely black issan girl

Because a black woman with Michelle Obama's resume (or any skin color woman for that matter) likely would not marry a high % of male expats/ tourists seen in Thailand

Why drag her into the discussion.

Edited by george
bad language removed
  • Like 1

Hi. Been reading all this bull s... I personally know all parties concerned and Marcus was found safely on Sunday morning. His father is not a billionaire if he was he should have not left samui owing me 10,000 baht. He is a kind and worried father. The lady concerned is a very well educated young lady who works very hard at her business. I spent Friday and Sat with her and she was so worried about Marcus she never slept and was keeping his father in the UK up to date with all movements concerning Marcus. I can't believe how much s,,, is posted on here.

Hi. Been reading all this bull s... I personally know all parties concerned and Marcus was found safely on Sunday morning. His father is not a billionaire if he was he should have not left samui owing me 10,000 baht. He is a kind and worried father. The lady concerned is a very well educated young lady who works very hard at her business. I spent Friday and Sat with her and she was so worried about Marcus she never slept and was keeping his father in the UK up to date with all movements concerning Marcus. I can't believe how much s,,, is posted on here.

Well unless you know the people, and you seem to be the only one, then what is posted will always be s***. But what I find really s*** is that although you know Marcus' father is on the thread, you tell everyone he owes you 10K baht. Who needs enemies with friends like you? Do you feel better for telling us?

• Like 2