Lady Gaga Disses Thailand; Thailand Disses Back; News At 11 ...

OK, this is funny.

Lady Gaga not taking care about the Thai face thing.

http://www.brandonsun.com/entertainment/breaking-news/lady-gagas-comment-about-buying-fake-rolex-sparks-backlash-in-thailand-153494765.html?viewAllComments=y

BANGKOK - Lady Gaga wants to go shopping in Bangkok — for a fake Rolex.

Now she is stirring nationalist fervour in Thailand, where people tend to get upset when the country's seedy underworld is highlighted by outsiders.

This is hilarious. What was even more hilarious was that she arrived in Thailand in a full latex catsuit... As someone who has modeled latex and worn it many times before in the past, I bet she was sweating her tits off and dying in the heat when she arrived! :P

This is hilarious. What was even more hilarious was that she arrived in Thailand in a full latex catsuit... As someone who has modeled latex and worn it many times before in the past, I bet she was sweating her tits off and dying in the heat when she arrived! tongue.png

Stop trying to tempt me...I told ya already. tongue.png

This is hilarious. What was even more hilarious was that she arrived in Thailand in a full latex catsuit... As someone who has modeled latex and worn it many times before in the past, I bet she was sweating her tits off and dying in the heat when she arrived! tongue.png

Ahem, on behalf of the male membership of TV, I think we're needing some photographic proof that you were a latex model. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Ahem, on behalf of the male membership of TV, I think we're needing some photographic proof that you were a latex model. whistling.gif

Careful, she didn't say what kind of latex items she modelled.....

As to Fauxlex's, I bought a AAA submariner about 10 years ago in MBK. Waterproof, self winding. Still works and looks as new.

They even fixed the band for free when I lost a pin some years after buying it.

Latex? Many times? Modelling? You have now peaked my interest. Please tell us more. Inquiring perverted minds want to know! tongue.png

LG, being the attention ho' that she is, was probably loving every second of sweat dripping down her back into the nether regions.

All this in the same week that the Thai authorities discovered a knock-off Nescafe factory tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood.

This time next week, Thai ladyboy fan's of Lady Gaga will be sporting rip-off copies of her latex dress (pun intended).

The offence taken by the Thais is so ....how to put it....childish....and so typically Thai.

Uhh this is a manufactured celebrity gossip story. 99% of people don't give a &%$ what this person said on Twitter. But how typical bitter farang to take a handful of stupid tweets and generalize about the entire country

i saw this on the news. why was this a big deal? also, she said " i want to get lost in a ladies market".. so they brought in some detective to explain that Ladys Market is in Mongkok in Hong Kong... all nice except she said "a" ladies market not "Ladies Market"..

Anyways I did not realize she had so many fans here. It is nice to see that some Thais still celebrate Western celebrities they do not seem very popular here these days.

would be funny if she goes to a market and buys one and posts it on twitter... The Thai Parliment will probably have a special hearing about it and asign a team of investigators and then they will have another special council to discuss Twitter and it's legality in Thailand and it's ability to be used to slander the nation.

would be funny if she goes to a market and buys one and posts it on twitter... The Thai Parliment will probably have a special hearing about it and asign a team of investigators and then they will have another special council to discuss Twitter and it's legality in Thailand and it's ability to be used to slander the nation.

Anyone with an IP address in Thailand who agrees with the Tweets will be banged up without hope of bail under the Computer Crimes Act for endangering national security (read the security of income of all the government officials who profit from systematic theft of intellectual property in Thailand).

It's hilarious that they think that by waving a magic wand the rest of the world's perception of Thailand as the sleaze capital of the world will just waft away. Lucky for them it that it isn't so or the tourist industry would be decimated if its attractions really were limited to what's portrayed by TAT's sanitised advertising, not to mention the tens of thousands of foreign retirees settled permanently on temporary visas.

It's amusing how 'they' always pipe up about such comments tarnishing Thailand's image when, in fact, the image of Thailand outside of Thailand is exactly in line with Gaga's comment.

The GF translated the news item for me from Thai TV news and I had to laugh when it was said that Thailand doesn't manufacture fake goods, only sells them, so why doesn't she criticise China, as that's where all the fakes originate. Apparently Michael Jackson copped a lot of flak because he wore his face mask and said it was because of the pollution in BKK. The Thais seem more preoccupied with taking offence at the criticism rather than actually trying to remedy the thing being criticised.

• Like 2

Some guys get turned on with rubber gloves.

LG sweating her tits off....Born This Way Tour...

Lady Gaga says something for more attention. SHOCK. Without Lady Gaga's nonsense (under the guise of 'bizarre') being spouted left and right, she wouldn't have anything to go on. Her fame is based on her image, which is that of a self-titled 'freak', and that is all she has. Her music is no different than the countless pop stars before her, so she constructs stupid sentences to bemuse people and make them wonder what it's all about. A shallow, empty pop star, just like Britney or Rihanna or any other of the many, many cardboard cutout celebrities we have all over the World. She says things like this all the time - it's to get attention, and it works.

I wouldn't waste your time, but I have caught a little of Gaga's act on a DVD they were playing in a DVD store here a few months ago, the banal 'chatter' in between songs is unbelievable. It's only made worse by the screaming fans who will cheer for anything she says. I really do resent celebrity culture.