Greetings To All..

LTst

Hello Board members & Mods,

I am new to this place but not in Pattaya.

This place is huge & will take me ages to find right places to post & important things to know.

I am more interested in sharing views of Bangkok & Pattaya night life, can someone show me to right direction to post or view.

I have plenty of pictures to post!

Appreciate all your comments.

Cheers to life.

Jit

Edited by LTst

Hello LTst (long time, short time?), you found the right place. Feel free to post as many pics as you like, especially ones like your profile pic.

Not sure how long they will stay here though, welcome to ThaiVisa.

Hello LTst (long time, short time?), you found the right place. Feel free to post as many pics as you like, especially ones like your profile pic.

Hi mate & yes it mean long time & short time. I guess it is the right place & thanks for liking my profile pics. She is a lovely lady from Bangkok but meet her in Pattaya!

I think i am locked to newbie & probably some advance section which i couldn't access right now?

I think i have to dig some more info before posting further.

Sounds to me from your posts so far that you may be in the wrong place. People only interested in the seamier sides of Pattaya and Bangkok are not really welcome here (as well as pretty boorish). But there are plenty of Thailand/Pattaya forums out there for people primarily interested in sex so you should soon find a happy home.

• Like 2

If he doesn't like it here,he can always go back to where he came from.(just thought its time for an original post)

Sounds to me from your posts so far that you may be in the wrong place. People only interested in the seamier sides of Pattaya and Bangkok are not really welcome here (as well as pretty boorish). But there are plenty of Thailand/Pattaya forums out there for people primarily interested in sex so you should soon find a happy home.

Stop being a judgmental, self righteous boor and who gives you the right to say who is or isnt welcome

98% of the geriatics on the Pattaya forum are primarly interested in sex...thats the reason they moved to Pattaya in the first place... .Yes I know you moved to Pattaya for the culture and the temples...whistling.gif

I was referring to the "welcome" he will most likely receive from the mods if he posted lurid material on the Pattaya nitelife he (and I guess you and your "likers") appear to get off on [pun intended]. (I believe the Forum rules, to which he agreed when he become a member, also has something to say on this matter.) Personally, I could care less what he posts about...only that there are other forums where such material and photos would be welcome.

And sexual addiction is a recognized pathological condition...you may want to see a professional about it.

Edited by FarangBuddha

If he doesn't like it here,he can always go back to where he came from.(just thought its time for an original post)

Wow , you guys are a sour bunch ! From the wilds of Siberia, perchance ? Why don't you go back to where you came from ?

farangbudda - what on earth are you on about - go take a phensic and relax

prolific criticals are the ones to watch here, they attack everyone - disagree with everyone - turn most threads off topic - and generally annoy everyone

Jit please post all you like mate - just stay within the forum rules and you'll be fine

and in my opinion this is the best moderated forum in Thailand

Stop being a judgmental, self righteous boor and who gives you the right to say who is or isnt welcome

98% of the geriatics on the Pattaya forum are primarly interested in sex...thats the reason they moved to Pattaya in the first place... .Yes I know you moved to Pattaya for the culture and the temples...whistling.gif

I was referring to the "welcome" he will most likely receive from the mods if he posted lurid material on the Pattaya nitelife he (and I guess you and your "likers") appear to get off on [pun intended]. (I believe the Forum rules, to which he agreed when he become a member, also has something to say on this matter.) Personally, I could care less what he posts about...only that there are other forums where such material and photos would be welcome.

And sexual addiction is a recognized pathological condition...you may want to see a professional about it.

Ah a wannabe mod in our midst I see...if you couldnt care less about what the OP posts, why did you comment in the first place then ?

and what has sexual addiction got to do with any of this and why would I need to see a professional about it....

More wants more, I see loads of "professionals" about it, just need more money
  • Like 1

Too much talk about sex. Can't we get back to serious stuff like bahtbus prices and breakfast buffets?

Some of us only have a few decades left to live.

H_ll Darrel - if you keep eating at the buffets I would keep the defifilator fully charged!!!biggrin.png

Wow , you guys are a sour bunch ! From the wilds of Siberia, perchance ? Why don't you go back to where you came from ?

Hey my welcome was genuine, i done my fair share of mongering over the years before i was married and will freely admit it was the reason i first came to Thailand.

Chill out.

Hey my welcome was genuine, i done my fair share of mongering over the years before i was married and will freely admit it was the reason i first came to Thailand.

Chill out.

Sorry, i guess i should have left out your post, as i was mainly referring to sandgroper with his "back to where you came from" statement.