Manchester United

redrus

Still bitter from the other night JD? Guess it comes naturally.

No worries though, I fully expect you to be back on here after you beat chelsea telling us all how fantastic you were.

Then when you lose to some bottom dweller in the following weeks (sorry don't know your schedule) it will be the usual lines rolled-out ....

Instead you have the Wheelchair Derby with Giggs and Scholes and Gary Neville leading the way :lol:

:lol:

And don't forget the brilliant youth policy at United, bringing young local talent through the ranks instead of buying them from abroad. These local guys have some funny names though, for Mancunians, or Brits for that matter:

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rafael da Silva

Ji-Sung Park

Anderson

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

So easy on here getting a bite

United go marching on after a good win away from home with our reserves,

Reserves....? Your starting 11 consisted of many regular players.

How many of those will start on sunday maybe rio,but he is on his way back from injury so yes that is our reserve team not bad hey,hence my comment strength in depth :D

As for a different world well we are man united and we do what we want. :ph34r:

And you go on the City thread saying we are arrogant !!

Good bit hey.

:D

How's the hangover today nev? I can only assume that the tripe you wrote yesterday was fuelled by lashings and lashings of Chang and Sang Som :lol:

Instead you have the Wheelchair Derby with Giggs and Scholes and Gary Neville leading the way :lol:

And don't forget the brilliant youth policy at United, bringing young local talent through the ranks instead of buying them from abroad. These local guys have some funny names though, for Mancunians, or Brits for that matter:

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rafael da Silva

Ji-Sung Park

Anderson

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverly.... shall I go on. Don't be jealous because the only youth you ever produced of value moved to Villa. Sorry Richards doesn't count because of the value thingy. good luck tomorrow with no back four. Time for Joe Hart to steal a draw for you.

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rafael da Silva

Ji-Sung Park

Anderson

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

Anderson is of English and Scottish origin, and is a patronymic of the surname Andrew, which is derived from the personal name from the Greek "Andreas", a derivative of "andreios", manly, from "aner", man, male.

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Anderson#ixzz10QVuUxmg

Luis de Abreu Oliveira is of course another matter....

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rafael da Silva

Ji-Sung Park

Anderson

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverly.... shall I go on. Don't be jealous because the only youth you ever produced of value moved to Villa. Sorry Richards doesn't count because of the value thingy. good luck tomorrow with no back four. Time for Joe Hart to steal a draw for you.

Sorry James. You was harping on about your excellent youth policy and how you give them chances etc. That list that I posted were some of the players you put out on Wednesday night (Welbeck and Cleverley weren't there).

And just to add to your comment above and I quote "while your youth policy is to buy more big names and never give your kids a run-out in the first team in high pressure situations". We played six youngsters the other night, against West Brom (premier side)in a Carling Cup Tie, away from home. I would say that kicks your comment right into touch james. Engage brain before posting will ya ;)

Yeh, Scunthorpe was a real high pressure game!!! :lol:

When was the last time one of your kids played in a 'high pressure' game?

Macheda was impressive against Villa when he came on as sub a while back, and then what?

Thats why you lot will not win anything this year.

You mean like you lot have for the last 34 years. tick tock :whistling:

Reserves....? Your starting 11 consisted of many regular players.

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rio Ferdinand

Rafael da Silva

Chris Smalling

Wes Brown

Ji-Sung Park

Darron Gibson

Anderson

Michael Owen

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

We had to play fringe players our reserves had a game against bolton last night.

Won 4-0

devlin brown fryers wootton gill corey evans elkrem stewart(tunnicliff)brady(cofie)obertan ajose

Ajose 3 cofie.

Ones to watch out for brady elkrem cofie and ajose.

and boj ajose is not a dago he is a young english lad from bury :D

And i was on here last night :blink:

Tomasz Kuszczak

Rafael da Silva

Ji-Sung Park

Anderson

Federico Macheda

Javier Hernandez

Sorry James. You was harping on about your excellent youth policy and how you give them chances etc. That list that I posted were some of the players you put out on Wednesday night (Welbeck and Cleverley weren't there).

And just to add to your comment above and I quote "while your youth policy is to buy more big names and never give your kids a run-out in the first team in high pressure situations". We played six youngsters the other night, against West Brom (premier side)in a Carling Cup Tie, away from home. I would say that kicks your comment right into touch james. Engage brain before posting will ya ;)

Read my post above there is a reason blue nose :D and cleverley and wellbeck are out on loan :lol:

Or do you expect our young kids to play 2 games in 3 days.

Yeh, Scunthorpe was a real high pressure game!!! :lol:

When was the last time one of your kids played in a 'high pressure' game?

Macheda was impressive against Villa when he came on as sub a while back, and then what?

Thats why you lot will not win anything this year.

Scholes and giggs still got lots to offer but i take your point about neville should have retired last season.

We have already won the charity shield :D

And we have a good chance of winning the carling cup now and city would have a had a good shout too if your manager had put out a better team.things not right at city right now with you manager comming out saying some city players only look forward to there day off :lol:

We had to play fringe players our reserves had a game against bolton last night.

Thanks for clearing that up nev.

Uniteds youth policy is that good, that instead of giving the young uns the rare opportunity (maybe 2 or 3 times per season) to play and gain experience at a higher level, they leave them to play a reserves game, of which they will play that kind of football all season.

Hmm, at times we played some good stuff - but the defence is just no there at all. Although for long periods United were dominant, Bolton stuck to their plan - so all credit to them.

Good to see Owen and Nani score quality goals, but United still lacking a cutting edge at the moment and the defence continues to look wobbly. Luckily, all the other teams at the top at present are not much better and will continue to drop points.

. Luckily, all the other teams at the top at present are not much better and will continue to drop points.

I don't know about that Toady, that shower of <deleted> from West London wont' drop that many at all & i'd be amazed if they're not 10 points clear by Xmas...

. Luckily, all the other teams at the top at present are not much better and will continue to drop points.

I don't know about that Toady, that shower of <deleted> from West London wont' drop that many at all & i'd be amazed if they're not 10 points clear by Xmas...

If we are a shower of <deleted> what does that make your east end pikeys? It must be depressing fighting for survival each and every season!

If we are a shower of <deleted> what does that make your east end pikeys? It must be depressing fighting for survival each and every season!

Oh seapok, i do like you, you remind me so much of myself, when i was 7...:D

I thought the bulk of what Mr.T said was spot on, the 2 goals that United scored were well taken, United did control most of the play and the defence is decided wobbly.

Jonny Evans still doesn't inspire confidence and even Vidic seems uncomfortable on the right side of the central defence. I don't know what Ferdinand's problem is but sincerely hope that it's rectified soon. Evra hasn't found the form of previous seasons and John O'shea is a good squad player but not my first choice at right back.

Thank God for Scholsey, but even he starts to tire after an hour or so, which is understandable at his age (similarly Giggs) hopefully Anderson will give us a new lease of life soon and dare I hope that Owen Hargreaves makes a comeback and becomes our rock in mid field.

Still undefeated this season but leaking goals like crazy - Memo to Fergie - Fix it now...........!!

Bolton deserved there point we get what we deserved and could have quite easily have lost that game,we are carrying to many passengers rooney needs a rest evans needs to be dropped i would give smalling a go if rio is not fit,and a mention of evra what has happened to him this season he is a top left back he must come good.

Valencia game i am very worried heard scholes not traveled rooney aand giggs out.

Carrick anderson bebe all travelled.

We have to go 451 this game.

I hope for

vds

rafael rio vidic evra

nani anderson fletcher carrick bebe

with either berbatov or owen up front.

Will take a draw as valencia are a very good team

Bolton deserved there point we get what we deserved and could have quite easily have lost that game,we are carrying to many passengers rooney needs a rest evans needs to be dropped i would give smalling a go if rio is not fit,and a mention of evra what has happened to him this season he is a top left back he must come good.

Valencia game i am very worried heard scholes not traveled rooney aand giggs out.

I hope for

vds

rafael rio vidic evra

Is Park suspended?

I hope for

vds

rafael rio vidic evra

Is Park suspended?

No he travelled with the team but with game not being shown prime time in asia he will not start :whistling:

All joking aside the team i picked is just my opinion you know fergie he pcks his teams from a tombola at times :D

Yes agreed mate on fergie at the minute,if we play 4-5-1 Park has got to be involved its a great system for him and suits his style of breaking forward when countering.would be great to see Hargreaves doing it as well?

Another 0-0 at the Mestella i think been their twice over the years and the best part was pre and after match entertainment,some good brass houses about and the drummers bar is a hoot.....come on you reds!!!!

Nice win last night and the defence looked much safer with the return of Rio.

Now all we need to do is find a replacement for Paul Scholes, someone who can deliver accurate passes, somewhat lacking last night.

Nani continues to cause me grief, the boy has talent but his decision making is still somewhat amiss for me. I thought Anderson played well for his first game back in ages, my only complaint was that he didn't get forward enough to support Berbatov.

One again Fergie made perfect substitution changes and Kiko's pinpoint pass to Chicharito gave us the points.

Nice win last night and the defence looked much safer with the return of Rio.

Now all we need to do is find a replacement for Paul Scholes, someone who can deliver accurate passes, somewhat lacking last night.

Nani continues to cause me grief, the boy has talent but his decision making is still somewhat amiss for me. I thought Anderson played well for his first game back in ages, my only complaint was that he didn't get forward enough to support Berbatov.

One again Fergie made perfect substitution changes and Kiko's pinpoint pass to Chicharito gave us the points.

Mate i thought nani was excellent again and his run for the goal was class.

Seeing we had a few injuries and a couple of players back from injury we did ok not the greatest game but a wins a win.

CHICO what a great finish.

I think what happened in the 85th minute is helping people to forget about the 84 minutes that came before, which weren't at all pretty. There was one point when VDS was trying to feed the ball out and Valencia were pressing so well that we just couldn't get the ball out of our own third.

Passes were going badly astray a lot - Carrick one of the worst culprits - and Berba up front was largely invisible. He can't lead the line.

Valencia surprised me at how average they were too. Just as well.

What was all that business of their defenders collapsing on the few occasions when we got into their box, with the free kicks being duly awarded?! A nonsense. Wasn't impressed either with Soldado who seemed to have a number of dirty tricks up his sleeve.

A poor game with a cherry on top is still a poor game.

Fergie tombola time again.

this is the team to start.

VDS

rafael rio vidic oshea

nani scholes fletcher anderson

macheda owen

bebe and berbatov bench.

Dont count me on this just heard on another site. nev

United game delayed kick off 3 20 pm.

Pipe burst above united dressing room and the roof collapsed

If it would have been at half time, it would have been blamed on the Sunderland fans p1ssing their pants at Man Utd first half performance. :D

Edited by mrbojangles

United game delayed kick off 3 20 pm.

Pipe burst above united dressing room and the roof collapsed

That's nothing compared to what Fergie's going to do to the dressing-rooms at halftime after that display from United !............:annoyed: