Manchester United

redrus

What a fickle team my beloved Wolves are.......... Beat the top, lose to the bottom. Hat's off to Taggert post match interview, he gave credit where credit was due ( unlike Wenger).

Very true, Wenger is a fickle ponce, incapable of showing the grace and dignity to hold his hands up when he, or his players are in the wrong. I'm sick of his girlie tantrums on the touchline too.

Total and utter ponce. :D :jap:

Ooohps...sorry James.....back to Man Utd. ;)

Edited by carmine

What a fickle team my beloved Wolves are.......... Beat the top, lose to the bottom. Hat's off to Taggert post match interview, he gave credit where credit was due ( unlike Wenger).

Very true, Wenger is a fickle ponce, incapable of showing the grace and dignity to hold his hands up when he, or his players are in the wrong. I'm sick of his girlie tantrums on the touchline too.

Don't worry about James mate....you just need to say..."Yeah its OK cos Arsenal is a suburb just outside Salford innit" to leave him suitably baffled. ;)

EDIT: What am I talking about? They got beat so he'll be laying low anyways....:D

Edited by smokie36

As soon as Mr B.J. becomes a mod Man United lose..........:shock1:

I demand an enquiry....:angry:

Sepp Blatter is my Great Grand Papa.

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feeling...........

SOON TO CHANGE........MAYBE I SHOULD BE CAREFUL NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER :whistling:

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feeling...........

Soon to change........maybe I should be careful now you have the power :whistling:

Not really. But I will undo the caps in your post ;)

Chubby Chris Henderson (if you don't know ask Mr Drummond) once saw Wenger going into BoyzTown, so that pretty much proves it for me.

Soon to change........maybe I should be careful now you have the power :whistling:

Not really. But I will undo the caps in your post ;)

Good to see 'em finally brought down to size.....I hope we're all talking about a losing streak by March....:D

Has there been a better derby goal than Rooney's tonight. I can't remember one.

Steve Mc Mahons Bangkok Post column today "United need another central defender Smalling looks the worst of the lot " Really Mc Mahon you continue to be the prince of tossers

Not a great game. Draw would have probably been fair. They scored a fluke that they probably just about earnt. We scored a blinder that we probably didn't. But a win is a win, and as wins go, this was pretty big.

Reckon it puts Chelsea pretty much out of the race. Ars and City are still a threat though. More work to be done. We must start improving our form away from home, and quickly. Let's put this thing to bed.

Reckon it puts Chelsea pretty much out of the race. Ars and City are still a threat though. More work to be done. We must start improving our form away from home, and quickly. Let's put this thing to bed.

<cough> :angry:

Yeah i thought that would get a reaction. wink.gif

Actually i had forgotten that City have played an extra game, and so with that considered, i think they might be out of the reckoning too, along with Chelsea.

So it's between us, Arse and Spurs. Happy now? biggrin.gif

<cough> :angry:

Yeah i thought that would get a reaction. wink.gif

Actually i had forgotten that City have played an extra game, and so with that considered, i think they might be out of the reckoning too, along with Chelsea.

So it's between us, Arse and Spurs. Happy now? biggrin.gif

Just because none of us believe we have a hope in hell of winning it doesn't mean you should be writing us off at this early stage.....!!

:D

If you come from Manchester your sure to be a blue,

Moston, Collyhurst, Salford, Ancoats too,

well if you think that this is true your nothing but a fool,

cause' in the town of Manchester,

Man United rule,

Tra la la la we ALL hate Ciiityyy Tra la la la la la la ala la...

You can keep your Bayern Munich, Juventus, Ajax too,

There's only one colossal team they play in laser blue,

They're gonna beat United like once upon a time,

They're gonna conquer Europe like they did in '69.

Last game of the season just turned half past four.

City playing Luton heading for a draw.

Pleat sent on his substitute to see what he could do.

He put the ball in city's net and in Division 2

Tra la la la we ALL hate Ciiityyy Tra la la la la la la ala la............................................... 55555555555555555555555555

redrus

Edited by redrus

It always amazes me that when I do go to a live match and can hear the chanting properly that 75% of the songs you typically hear are the ones I used to sing at Carlisle United back in the late 60s as a lad.

I don't get around the UK enough now to know which fans are the most creative and vocal. Sunderland are one of the best I've heard in terms of variety, volume and coordination in recent years. Arsenal are shocking - mostly that one 'they're the greatest team in football the world has ever seen' song that every fan base sang in the 60s and then relapse to silence for 10 minutes. I've heard Man City have a good range but haven't seen them live.

I love it on those rare occasions when the fans pick some inventive refrain in response to some event like the ref falling over and send the rest of the crowd into fits of laughter

If you want to start a song thread Red, let's go for it. You muppets only know 2. We've got loads, as we have loads of spare time to spare after getting knocked out of competitions. :D

It's not our fault it's been 35 years mate. Classics never go out of style. (oops different song)

If you want to start a song thread Red, let's go for it. You muppets only know 2. We've got loads, as we have loads of spare time to spare after getting knocked out of competitions. :D

Hahahahahahaha, 2, a giraffe you is avin my old son. I've met you and know for a fact you are a sound fella and I have the upmost respect for you but, you don't half talk &lt;deleted&gt; sometimes.....! United away boys are the finest out there with a song repertoire second to none, volume is not an issue either, as you know only too well.... ;)

I have freely admitted that volume is an issue at OT before I hear bleating about that......!!

redrus

If you come from Manchester your sure to be a blue,

Moston, Collyhurst, Salford, Ancoats too,

well if you think that this is true your nothing but a fool,

cause' in the town of Manchester,

Man United rule,

You can keep your Bayern Munich, Juventus, Ajax too,

There's only one colossal team they play in laser blue,

They're gonna beat United like once upon a time,

They're gonna conquer Europe like they did in '69.

Last game of the season just turned half past four.

City playing Luton heading for a draw.

Pleat sent on his substitute to see what he could do.

He put the ball in city's net and in Division 2

Tra la la la we ALL hate Ciiityyy Tra la la la la la la ala la............................................... 55555555555555555555555555

redrus

What ya bullshitting for ? Manchester is Blue & ya know it .

Hahahahahahaha, 2, a giraffe you is avin my old son. I've met you and know for a fact you are a sound fella and I have the upmost respect for you but, you don't half talk &lt;deleted&gt; sometimes.....! United away boys are the finest out there with a song repertoire second to none, volume is not an issue either, as you know only too well.... ;)

I have freely admitted that volume is an issue at OT before I hear bleating about that......!!

redrus

I'll agree with that. United have excellent away support. Mindyou, they don't have far to travel for the London games do they. ;)

Funny that. I can only remember United fans singing "build a bonfire, build a bonfire" etc and that old classic, with lyrics that are as complicated as can be for your lot "Unayted, Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,etc :P

Funny that. I can only remember United fans singing "build a bonfire, build a bonfire" etc and that old classic, with lyrics that are as complicated as can be for your lot "Unayted, Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,Unayted,etc :P

That'll be the bitter Blue blinkers ol son, cos you've forgotten the simple but effective "we fkin hate City, we fkin hate City, we fkin hate we fkin hate City (sung to infinity) which annoys you lot, and of course, "my old man said be a city fan", which you hate even more, plus "in 76 now this is true a trophy was won by a team in Blue, its been a long time since those days so were singing a song that they fkin hate, 34 years, 34 years, 34 years 34 years................ 35 now, nearly anyway... :jap:

redrus

34 years,34 years,34 years 34 years

redrus

34 years,and we're still here 34 years,and we're still here 34 years and we're still here 34 years and we're still here ................ ;)

modifying members posts is against the rule Mr. BJ - one might have thought a man of your colour (red is it now) would know this :lol:

34 years,34 years, 34 years 34 years ................ ;)

34 years,and we're still here 34 years,and we're still here 34 years and we're still here 34 years and we're still here ................ ;)

modifying members posts is against the rule Mr. BJ - one might have thought a man of your colour (red is it now) would know this :lol:

Indeed it is Red james. But I look forward to the day I grow up and it goes Blue ;)