Manchester United

redrus

Nah cant see it happening,just paper talk and Athleticos chief exec trying to push the price up,classic tactics in Europe,

A lot of money for a young goalie ...when we already have two about the same.

Ok then Mr Bo j where are Newton Heath LYR from?

What on earth has that got to do with anything? Are you still called Newton Heath? NO. Are you still playing in Newton Heath? No. At least Wimbledon had the balls to rename themselves when they settled in Milton Keynes. ;)

Tschues to the team of the city of Manchester ...

I'll let you into a secret Lotus. United aren't from Manchester. But keep that to yourself will ya ;)

Sorry if the truth has got you edgy before saturdays game....i though you would know your history,never mind the crap about changing the name.Newton Heath is a part of our history and that is were our roots started thanks to the Manchester brewer. :D

Lol i think wimbledon to milton keynes is a bit different from newton heath to old trafford....typical bitter answer....moving stadiums!! :whistling:

Edited by MrRed

2 ) I have been to Hamburg yeah, i shagged myself silly & thought it was a sh*thole..

Hamburg is beautiful city, really beautiful MS mate, might I suggest that you were in the right/wrong part of town, without maybe seeing the rest.....?

redrus

I'm in Shipping was was at the Port & the Repobahn or whatever it was called on the lash, 2 days..

I must always be in the worng part of Manchester every time i go then too..:D

Not lived in Manchester for 25 years, come back 18 months ago,

The standard of banter has slipped considerably since I was here last..............:(

Ten posts in two and a half years....this guy likes long holidays! B)

Edited by mrbojangles
Flame removed

The standard of banter has slipped considerably since I was here last..............:(

:lol: LOL can"t disagree with him though,i like honesty :P

Edited by mrbojangles
Flame removed

:lol: LOL can"t disagree with him though,i like honesty :P

Honesty, yes, but could'nt he find a toilet wall rather than on here? Actually though, he's a Utd fan, from who knows what part of the UK, but he's clearly very jealous of City. Could it be cos they've got all the cash?! :D

Edited by mrbojangles
Flame removed

No Proof it is true Smokies.... and fair play if he did wouldn"t you?:P

Oh its true enough....finally the senior players are showing Rooney a bit more class! :lol:

Aye I'd not mind one bit....:D

But.....

blah blah here we go again...I won't post it here...this forum aint glossy enough.....<whew>

A holiday given, some posts removed and some responses cleaned up for the following breach of forum rules.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

A holiday given, some posts removed and some responses cleaned up for the following breach of forum rules.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

:clap2: Go get 'em our kid! :redcard2:

Yep 100% agree have learned my lesson :lol: ....but i hope the smug arogant red bastard is still smug tomorrow :D

Its all a game ;)

A game?

If I could do a scouse accent online I would quote Bill Shankly's most famous reposte back at you. [Quips and bon mots is the one area where SAF will never be the greatest]

Yep 100% agree have learned my lesson :lol: ....but i hope the smug arogant red bastard is still smug tomorrow :D

Bwahahahah stick that up your arse...:D

&lt;deleted&gt; here's the worlds first plastic shitty fan.....they really are on the up aint they? :D

I get the feeling it won"t be the only RED card of the day :D

Note to oneself.....I must remember to be nice especially to the blue noses :jap:

Well i was right,not happily right though!

Nice assist from Mr Carrick too,they needed the help i think could not see them scoring at all,what was that at the end with bellend and Ferdinand?

We did look tired today but that is no excuse,sadly we missed Rooney and Giggs too! :(

I get the feeling it won"t be the only RED card of the day :D

Note to oneself.....I must remember to be nice especially to the blue noses :jap:

Well i was right,not happily right though!

Nice assist from Mr Carrick too,they needed the help i think could not see them scoring at all,what was that at the end with bellend and Ferdinand?

We did look tired today but that is no excuse,sadly we missed Rooney and Giggs too! :(

Yes mate we did look tired we need both them fresh for tuesday!! if asked before who would you prefer to lose to city semi or newcastle in the league i think at this time of the season the league is more important so a loss to city and a win at newcastle will do me,get number 19 wrapped up anything else is a bonus.