Manchester United

redrus

Christmas comes early :)

United agree a £30mil deal with Benfica to sign 23yrs old midfielder Nicolas Gaitan(can play as Central/Attacking midfielder+left winger) next summer,according to Jorge Mendes(agent who help United to sign the likes of Ronaldo,Nani,Anderson,De Gea)

Thats no good, you need him now :(

Lol Alfie, that's what was said about hernandez and smalling. We don't think one game ahead unlike others on here. :whistling:

Christmas comes early :)

United agree a £30mil deal with Benfica to sign 23yrs old midfielder Nicolas Gaitan(can play as Central/Attacking midfielder+left winger) next summer,according to Jorge Mendes(agent who help United to sign the likes of Ronaldo,Nani,Anderson,De Gea)

Thats no good, you need him now :(

Lol Alfie, that's what was said about hernandez and smalling. We don't think one game ahead unlike others on here. :whistling:

40.gif40.gif40.gif

Carrick had another great game! Bada booooooommmmmm!!!!

Evra was outstanding too.

Happy Christmas drunk.gifintheclub.gif

I know you won 5-0 and i'm delighted Carrick has finally had a decent game but theres something missing with Utd isn't there. Thats aside of thr fact that Fulham were dreadful. Can't put my finger on it but somethings definately not right. smile.png

I know you won 5-0 and i'm delighted Carrick has finally had a decent game but theres something missing with Utd isn't there. Thats aside of thr fact that Fulham were dreadful. Can't put my finger on it but somethings definately not right. smile.png

Imagine when it"s right?? whistling.gif

Imagine when it"s right?? whistling.gif

Yeh, with a bit of luck Fulham could have nicked that 6-5

Lindagaard

Valencia

Carrick

Evans

Evra

Park

Gibson

Giggs

Nani

Berbatov

Hernandez

DDG

Rafeal

Vidic

Ferdinand

Smalling

Young

Anderson

Cleverly

Jones

Wellbeck

Rooney

Just another team,i wonder if the blue noses could do the same and stay at the top.even with all that money i doubt it!

Looks like Berbatov is going back to Leverkuson in January.

Last couple of games should have pushed up his value nicely.

He's never totally convinced me with his somewhat his erratic performances (with the occasional moment of utter brilliance of course), but what i will say is, the way he has accepted being a bit-part player in the last year or so, has shown professionalism that i didn't think he had in him, and i respect more for that. Good luck to him, whether he stay or go.

He's never totally convinced me with his somewhat his erratic performances (with the occasional moment of utter brilliance of course), but what i will say is, the way he has accepted being a bit-part player in the last year or so, has shown professionalism that i didn't think he had in him, and i respect more for that. Good luck to him, whether he stay or go.

A potentially great player who chose money over endless adulation. Sad really.

A potentially great player who chose money over endless adulation. Sad really.

A bit harsh smokie. He used us as a spring board to join a top four side to win silverware.

I have a much higher opinion of Berba than i do of Modric who treated us disgracefully even refusing to play for us against the two manc sides and in the full knowledge we were injury ravaged.

And now the lovely little fella finds himself in a better team than Chelsea ans a huge new contract on the table.

No, Berba was ok and played for us until it was time to go.

The only problem is our injury list but up front we are ok again now,so it makes sense to get money now than let him go on a free at the end of the season,it really is down to Fergy this one?

Red, we have an option on 1yr ext in his contract so no freebie this year.

The only problem is our injury list but up front we are ok again now,so it makes sense to get money now than let him go on a free at the end of the season,it really is down to Fergy this one?

Red, we have an option on 1yr ext in his contract so no freebie this year.

Yes i know that James but it is only stalling the inevitable and then his value? (i don't like having players that are kept on,on yearly contracts as it does nobody any favors in the long run) will be pretty dire,how old is he now i think if we do let him go now it will mean we have to get in the market for a couple of attacking midfielders in the close season.

Giggs is the exception to the rule above jap.gif

Word is, Berbatov is staying. We are exercising the 1 year extension...!!

redrus

Ps, n you can have that as my 5000th post....;-D

Come on admit it....you were saving that 5000th post for the big New Year signing.....oops them blue moons are in the sky again....