Manchester United

redrus

Darron Gibson on his way today to Everton. Happy for him as he will now get plenty of game time, esential if he wants to be part of the Irish squad. Despite hammering in some thunderous goals in the reserves never quite made the grade in the firsts.Fee, 2 million quid,he would have been on a "free" come June so a sensible move for all.

Darron Gibson on his way today to Everton. Happy for him as he will now get plenty of game time, esential if he wants to be part of the Irish squad. Despite hammering in some thunderous goals in the reserves never quite made the grade in the firsts.Fee, 2 million quid,he would have been on a "free" come June so a sensible move for all.

Confirmed? Fantastic (for us that is) Good luck Darron.

He did score some screamers coming through the ranks didn't he. Shame he never made an impact in the first team. Reckon he'll be a success elsewhere. Everton seems a good fit. Good luck to him.

• Like 1

I can't see him getting too many games for Everton either to be fair 23.gif

What are the pubs like in Liverpool?

What are the pubs like in Liverpool?

Ok if you want to buy anything,hub caps are a specialty.

A bit quiet on here today! coffee1.gif

Had we lost, there would be half a dozen more posts moaning about that.

They don't seem to mind when we win and don't have much to say.

Judging from MrRed's informative post about our game i reckon most Man Yoo fans from this thread were watching our game. clap2.gif Thanks for your support chaps.

Judging from MrRed's informative post about our game i reckon most Man Yoo fans from this thread were watching our game. clap2.gif Thanks for your support chaps.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I just saw the low-lights.

• Like 1

I just saw the low-lights.

And the dimmer was on for sure.

Yes, Mr. Red, so here I am!

Just learned that Dimitar Berbatov is on his way to Bavaria Munich for a supposed 8 million quid. He apparently only played in 4 PL matches this season and was just on the bench against Bolton Wanderers last weekend. He seems only to be number four behind Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez.

Yes it looks that way, unfortunately.

On the other hand, unlikely we would get much for him, what with his age, his form, and his contract due to expire, so if he is happy to play a role from the bench, there's an argument to keep him. Never know, he might score a goal that makes a real difference. Type of player that can do that.

Easy to forget that without Berbs goals last season (joint top scorer in the league) United wouldn't have won the competition. Hasn't had many starts this campaign for one reason and another. I think his style of play is just not condusive to the way United want to play these days with the younger players wanting to move the ball quickly. He is only 30/1 from memory,many clubs would welcome him.Has an option that United can trigger in his contract that would extend for a further 12 months.

Appears Ferdinand has once again injured his back.An injury thats never been resolved .I cant see Ferguson not selling him next summer.To not be able to plays a consistent back 4 line up is not healthy. The much maligned Jonny Evans will no doubt play and at the risk of being laughed at I thought his last 2 games have shown much improved form and maturity ,then again against lower table sides

Easy to forget that without Berbs goals last season (joint top scorer in the league) United wouldn't have won the competition.

Just to play devil's advocate here, that's a hard one to state categorically as had Berbs not been playing, someone else would have been. Would that someone else had scored the same number of goals, less goals, more goals? Who knows? Don't dispute however that he did make an important contribution last year.

Hasn't had many starts this campaign for one reason and another.

One reason is he's been crap and another reason is he's been <deleted>? That what you mean? biggrin.png

He is only 30/1 from memory,many clubs would welcome him.

They'd welcome him because they'd get him for a song and because in a mid-table club he would be equal to or better than what they already have. At a top table club i don't think he is.

Now who was that wally further up the page making the argument for him to stay?

Who the heck does this idiot think he is. What an absolute big headed talentless moron. IMO of course. jap.gif

From the daily Star full article;- http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/231597/Manchester-United-s-Nani-I-won-t-be-City-fall-guy/

"Nani, who has been accused of going down too easily, strongly denied he’s a serial diver and claims other players and fans are jealous of his talent.

He added: “This is funny. I don’t know. The quality I have got makes people jealous. Of course the fans who say that are not Manchester United fans."

Doesn't this guy just make you United fans cringe? jerk.gif

Who the heck does this idiot think he is. What an absolute big headed talentless moron. IMO of course. jap.gif

From the daily Star full article;- http://www.dailystar...-City-fall-guy/

"Nani, who has been accused of going down too easily, strongly denied he’s a serial diver and claims other players and fans are jealous of his talent.

He added: “This is funny. I don’t know. The quality I have got makes people jealous. Of course the fans who say that are not Manchester United fans."

I'm surprised at you MrB I didn't think anybody cared or bothered to listen to what that cringeworthy cheat has to say!

From the daily Star full article;- http://www.dailystar...-City-fall-guy/

I'm surprised at you MrB I didn't think anybody cared or bothered to listen to what that cringeworthy cheat has to say!

Sorry. A slip up on my part. biggrin.png There was a link to it in another article I was reading.

Not a bad team United put out last night

Tim Howard (Everton)

Back four : Bardsley ,O Shea , Brown, Richardson ,all Sunderland, is that a first ?

Ryan Shawcross,Stoke . Danny Simpson, Gabriel Obertan, Newcastle, Phil Neville,Darron

Gibson,Louis Saha, Everton and Chris Eagles who had a blinder for Bolton.

Just trivia,don't take it too seriously .