Manchester United

redrus

I wonder what true reason behind his purchase actually is;

Footballing reasons (the new catch phrase in English footy) or merchandise sales?

he's a really good player and they'll make back what they paid for him in no time in shirt sales. good deal for them.

Footballing reasons (the new catch phrase in English footy) or merchandise sales?

he's a really good player and they'll make back what they paid for him in no time in shirt sales. good deal for them.

I don't know much about him, but even if he's quarter way decent, I agree, a good deal.

68.gifYou are stupid mate, this should be on the Man u thread or perhaps the cookery thread 71.gif

Mods sort it out !

Chill Alfredo!! upset that we signed a quality footballer for 12 Million are you tongue.png Still somebody might stump up 15 Million for Modric cheesy.gif

I don't know much about him, but even if he's quarter way decent, I agree, a good deal.

There's a report about him on the BBC today. Sounds like a cracking buy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18330894

68.gifYou are stupid mate, this should be on the Man u thread or perhaps the cookery thread 71.gif

Mods sort it out !

Chill Alfredo!! upset that we signed a quality footballer for 12 Million are you tongue.png Still somebody might stump up 15 Million for Modric cheesy.gif

Don't really think your short in the position he plays anyway ! a decent defensive midfield is what you need so i wouldn't get too excited 76.gif

Mods sort it out !

Don't really think your short in the position he plays anyway ! a decent defensive midfield is what you need so i wouldn't get too excited 76.gif

Rubbish

Mods sort it out !

Rubbish

Enlighten me then 7.gif

Plenty of cover at the back Jones,Carrick,Scholes,Cleverly,Anderson,Fletcher.

Non of the above are what we would say attacking midfielders are they?

Not like....Valencia,Giggs,Nani,Park,Young,Pogba and dare i say it Rooney!

The role Kagawa(just off the front man)plays is what we are looking for so we can play Rooney up front scoring the goals.

Edit Pogba 4 year deal to Juve.

Edited by MrRed

The role Kagawa(just off the front man)plays is what we are looking for so we can play Rooney up front scoring the goals.

So you saying that your central mid position is strong, name me one world class player in your central mid position ?

If your central mid is that strong why are you being constantly linked with central mid players ? and why did you have to bring back Scholes and play Jones their who is never a mid player !

Rooney is never going to play up front on his own, so the sushi chef will be fighting it out with him and Young, Nani and Giggs for the left side position.

If you read back i was just replying to your post and you seem to have made up your own presumptions along the way as usual.

Show me where i said we had a central midfielder that is world class? you should try answering your own questions instead of trying for a rise out of me.

One thing is guaranteed...we will finish higher than your lot next year! and still you will try to beat us.

So you saying that your central mid position is strong, name me one world class player in your central mid position ?

If your central mid is that strong why are you being constantly linked with central mid players ? and why did you have to bring back Scholes and play Jones their who is never a mid player !

Rooney is never going to play up front on his own, so the sushi chef will be fighting it out with him and Young, Nani and Giggs for the left side position.

Fergies not stupid Alf. Theres a reason he's bought in this sushi bloke. I think he's the new OT chef to improve their diet. wink.png

If you read back i was just replying to your post and you seem to have made up your own presumptions along the way as usual.

Show me where i said we had a central midfielder that is world class? you should try answering your own questions instead of trying for a rise out of me.

One thing is guaranteed...we will finish higher than your lot next year! and still you will try to beat us.

I hope i never get a rise out of you Reddy 8.gif

Reddy, if you don't want me to respond then don't bring me into the thread about the sushi chef 10.gif

Anyway, all i said was

a decent defensive midfield is what you need
and you saying
Plenty of cover at the back Jones,Carrick,Scholes,Cleverly,Anderson,Fletcher
implies that you don't need a defensive midfield player which you obviously do. Edited by alfieconn

Just saw the quote saying another one is going to an English club and also one to Madrid,i think it is more bravado but would be delighted if it is true.

Manchester United arenโ€™t halting their transfer ambitions in account of the Euro, moving in on highly touted Chilean talent, 18 year old Angelo Henriquez of Universidad De Chile.??

given that the glazers took 71m out of united in the past year i'm amazed they're able to buy anyone at all. just shows you what financial clout they have and it's scary to imagine who they would be buying did they not have rapist owners.

• Like 2

So United have wrapped up the signing of Nick Powell from Crewe, very excited about signing this lad, he looks excellent a future England player and him and Wilshire will be englands midfield pairing in years to come very exciting prospect that.

So United have wrapped up the signing of Nick Powell from Crewe, very excited about signing this lad, he looks excellent a future England player and him and Wilshire will be englands midfield pairing in years to come very exciting prospect that.

Another great signing 23.gif how comes every player Man u sign is going to be a world beater 39.gif and every player you don't sign is "probaly not worth signing anyway" 4.gif

Another great signing 23.gif how comes every player Man u sign is going to be a world beater 39.gif and every player you don't sign is "probaly not worth signing anyway" 4.gif

Law of probabilities. wink.png

• Like 1

45.gif

I will reply to your troll post, i am not saying he is a world beater, you will find it is the united way to find up and coming talent and try and turn them into first team players, we do not have the money to buy top end players anymore as we cannot compete with the sugar daddy run clubs, so having an exciting young prospect like Powell and watch him grow into a first team player for me is worth more in the long run, than to have a player who is only coming for a big pay day.

Manchester United may move share sale to US reports say

Manchester United football club is considering moving its planned stock market flotation to the US from Singapore, reports have said.

The New York Times, the Financial Times and Reuters were among news agencies citing unnamed sources.

United was previously planning a $1bn (ยฃ635m) share sale at the Singapore Stock Exchange.

If the listing is moved, it would be the latest in a string of cancelled or delayed share sales in Asia.

The company could not be reached for comment, and the Singapore Stock Exchange declined to comment on individual companies when contacted by the BBC.

A report in Bloomberg news agency suggests the move is aimed at securing a higer valuation.

However, some analysts said the reason could be an attempt for Malcolm Glazer, the American owner of the club, to retain control by using a dual-class share structure.

US investors are more familiar with the dual-class share structure, which includes a separate series of non-voting shares.

United received approval for the Singapore share sale in September, but the process was delayed because of volatility in the stock markets.

Investor appetite has been dampened by concerns over the European fiscal crisis.

Last month, Graff Diamonds, a British retailer of gems, abandoned its $1bn share sale in Hong Kong.

Manchester United was bought by Mr Glazer in 2005.

So we've had the Liverpool Way and now we have

you will find it is the united way to find up and coming talent

24.gif24.gif24.gif

And just look at our record and consistancy over the last twenty years using the united way. Compared to that all other clubs

can't even find a way .................................with or without their sugar daddy's clap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by sumrit
  • Like 1