Manchester United

redrus

AH cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif Stability is what you need…..tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

BT biggrin.png

And a goalscorerwink.png

Hopefully NOT this weekend whistling.gif

BT biggrin.png

Yes its almost worth reading more of the delusional United fans talk about a title challenge everytime you scrape a win and watching Mr Giant Eyes run hysterically over to give Giggs a big cuddle at the final whistle!!!!

We scraped a win in Germany mate didn't we........go on say it.......Leverkuson are crap laugh.png

Looking forward to AVB'S last day at work?

• Like 1

far be it for me to throw one in but when do you reckon that Moyes will get a replacement for Beverley Cleverley?

He really is a poor player. The combination of him and the "ever so out of place in the midfield" that is Jones is not helping you.

Just an observation.

far be it for me to throw one in but when do you reckon that Moyes will get a replacement for Beverley Cleverley?

He really is a poor player. The combination of him and the "ever so out of place in the midfield" that is Jones is not helping you.

Just an observation.

Tom Cleverly is a young developing player,in my opinion he needs more confidence in himself through playing time then we shall see-as for Phil Jones his preferred position is central defence but his versatility is working against him-once again I say give him time in whatever position and then judge him-when United signed him from Blackburn the press unfairly labelled him the "new Duncan Edwards" they are both young lads and need time to develop their potential(or not) fully.

Just an observation.

Tom Cleverly is a young developing player,in my opinion he needs more confidence in himself through playing time then we shall see-as for Phil Jones his preferred position is central defence but his versatility is working against him-once again I say give him time in whatever position and then judge him-when United signed him from Blackburn the press unfairly labelled him the "new Duncan Edwards" they are both young lads and need time to develop their potential(or not) fully.

Jones looks too clunky and generally clumsy in the tackle for the midfield. Yes i know Scholes couldn't tackle but lets not compare! just doesn't look like a midfielder to me. It'll be interesting to see how Moyes handles this one. Totally agree about central and could turn out to be a fine player in that position

Cleverley's deficiencies seem to be passing heading, tackling, marking and being injury prone but if he developes well who knows. As we stand he's hopeless. Just my opinion of coursebiggrin.png

Rooney's playing as well as i've seen him at the moment

Edited by carmine

Just an observation.

Jones looks too clunky and generally clumsy in the tackle for the midfield. Yes i know Scholes couldn't tackle but lets not compare! just doesn't look like a midfielder to me. It'll be interesting to see how Moyes handles this one. Totally agree about central and could turn out to be a fine player in that position

Cleverley's deficiencies seem to be passing heading, tackling, marking and being injury prone but if he developes well know knows. As we stand he's hopeless. Just my opinion of coursebiggrin.png

They'll still stay he's developing when he's 35 laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

Just an observation.

Cleverley's deficiencies seem to be passing heading, tackling, marking and being injury prone but if he developes well know knows. As we stand he's hopeless. Just my opinion of coursebiggrin.png

They'll still stay he's developing when he's 35 laugh.png

Its another instalment in the amazing disappearances of MrRed! biggrin.png

Super Tom is never going to make it now is he? If he aspired to be the next Nicky Butt well sadly he has failed....sunny Sunderland beckons for that lad and you all know it.

Rooney looks sharp and keen yeah....but he is getting slower and slower all the time....smile.png

Your manager is looking more Gollum like every time I see him.....haunted he is....do you think he has lost something?

Probably Sir's phone number.....facepalm.gif

United have never replaced Scholsey,not an easy task.In fact he is working with Nicky Butt with the youth team and expect him back shortly.I said that last time he retired and everyone laughedthumbsup.gif

I seriously doubt it looking at the opposition he is playing against now ....but great goal but!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25188128 tongue.png

Just an observation.

Yes Carmine you can see it is "just an observation"

That pair didn't do to badly against your central three did they! rolleyes.gif especially when Jones is playing out of position tongue.png

Shelling peas i said...like shelling peas lad rolleyes.gif

Just an observation.

Cleverley's deficiencies seem to be passing heading, tackling, marking and being injury prone but if he developes well who knows. As we stand he's hopeless. Just my opinion of coursebiggrin.png

No worries about our midfield mate we have loads of options soon enough once we get a few of the youngsters recalled from there loans injuries cleared and we add to the squad in January biggrin.png sometimes it is best NOT to be a "pig in a poke" club isn't it?

Next!

Just an observation.

Yes Carmine you can see it is "just an observation"

That pair didn't do to badly against your central three did they! rolleyes.gif especially when Jones is playing out of position tongue.png

Shelling peas i said...like shelling peas lad rolleyes.gif

What central 3 was that ?

Anyway It seems this neutral website was watching a different game to yourself RED

The one sided midfield battle

They often say games are won and lost in midfield; without trying to sound too dramatic, the midfield did have a telling contribution in this game. The two deep lying midfielders of both side never really went head to head, but this particular battle was won by the Spurs’ duo.

The system played by Sandro & Dembele provided adequate cover to Paulinho, allowing him to venture forward. Sandro and Dembele proved to be solid in midfield, which in contrast with Cleverley and Jones, was a superior performance. The Spurs attack easily slipped past United’s midfield, while United found it increasingly difficult to get past Sandro & Dembele.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

In response to Britain's Number One Diver announcing that he is in a gay relationship, Man Utd have said the they are 'supporting Ashley Young at this difficult time'.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

RVP to go in January. You heard it here first!!!!!

Apparently cant work for Moyes and is also pissed off that Whisky Nose assured him he would remain manager for 3 years. Info is from a legit Manure site.

This could well be conjured up crap due to the selection difficulties created by the excellent form of Rooney. Can't see any validity to it myself. Theres a question mark as to whether it suits United playing with both of them is all really.

Apparently cant work for Moyes and is also pissed off that Whisky Nose assured him he would remain manager for 3 years. Info is from a legit Manure site.

This could well be conjured up crap due to the selection difficulties created by the excellent form of Rooney. Can't see any validity to it myself. Theres a question mark as to whether it suits United playing with both of them is all really.

In my opinion United are far more threatening with them both playing. However, I think RVP needs Rooney, more than Rooney needs RVP.

I bet this is the legit site you mean and he is about as much in the know as i am about where taksin is

https://twitter.com/MufcIrishFans

In my opinion United are far more threatening with them both playing. However, I think RVP needs Rooney, more than Rooney needs RVP.

Possibly. Last sunday, had we not gifted them a goal and the ref award a dubious penalty they didn't look like scoring. I also have to admit i was delighted the moment i saw RVP wasn't playing

Edited by carmine

In response to Britain's Number One Diver announcing that he is in a gay relationship, Man Utd have said the they are 'supporting Ashley Young at this difficult time'.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wnot be doing the kind of diving I like thengiggle.gif

I bet this is the legit site you mean and he is about as much in the know as i am about where taksin is

https://twitter.com/MufcIrishFans

So you make him right then? Cos we all know where Thaksin is....but just in case you are the only person in Thailand that doesn't

• Residence: Dubai, United Arab Emirates..... ps, dont tell Suthep!, He'll probably invade the place!

Congrats to Everton. We didn't play badly but just lacked a bit of cutting edge up front.

I thought in Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez, we would cope ok without RVP, but we haven't. I think that is because although Rooney is in the form of his life, Welbeck and Hernandez are most certainly not. We needed them to come in and hit the ground running straight away. They haven't.

Of course we are also missing Carrick badly in the centre.