Manchester United

redrus

David Moyes has promised fans of Man Utd they will be in a major European competition next year even if he has to write the song himself.biggrin.png

Most amusing but my season original 6/7th that was mocked on here still stands. Thursday nights, 5 o'clock it is but i doubt RedNose will bother turning up to those fixtures. The whole thursday europa, sunday premier is a real drag!

I don't think you can blame the manager,looks like fergie has played the old soldier and left him with a bunch of miss-fits.

as for the shoot out that say's it all about m.u. as for sunderland you cant put any blame on their misses when was the last time they were in a shoot out against a top team.

I used to like watching m.u. but they do seem to be on the downwould trend,what coaching staff have they got? I sure they could have better than phil Neville.

I don't think you can blame the manager,looks like fergie has played the old soldier and left him with a bunch of miss-fits.

as for the shoot out that say's it all about m.u. as for sunderland you cant put any blame on their misses when was the last time they were in a shoot out against a top team.

I used to like watching m.u. but they do seem to be on the downwould trend,what coaching staff have they got? I sure they could have better than phil Neville.

You have to asked David Moyes about the hugely experienced coaching staff because he was the berk that sacked them all.

Don't really understand why you would suggest the manager is not to blame for at least some of it last night. Isn't it his job to put together a game plan and oversee it being carried out?

Edited by carmine

Mata for 40M?

Never going to happen as Chelsea don't sell players to their rivals whistling.gif

Very droll Alfie! The question that should be asked is would Mata want to join Man Utd? Europa league next season at best and a squad in decline with a manager that might well be on the way out in june. Is he the right fit as a player?

Mata for 40M?

Never going to happen as Chelsea don't sell players to their rivals whistling.gif

Very droll Alfie! The question that should be asked is would Mata want to join Man Utd? Europa league next season at best and a squad in decline with a manager that might well be on the way out in june. Is he the right fit as a player?

I need to pull you on thing carms, you keep mentioning Utd for the Europa cup but i thought you need to finish 5th or win a trophy to qualify facepalm.gif

Mata for 40M?

I need to pull you on thing carms, you keep mentioning Utd for the Europa cup but i thought you need to finish 5th or win a trophy to qualify facepalm.gif

Doesn't 6th qualify? I still think theres an outside chance of that but admitted, its unlikely.

Mata for 40M?

Surely United won't break their own transfer record and try to buy the league. That's for us and Chelsea to do isn't it thumbsup.gif

The difference it would be our own money, not petrochemical dollars from rich owners, rather spend 40 mill on Mata than go to line the Glazers pockets.

Doesn't 6th qualify? I still think theres an outside chance of that but admitted, its unlikely.

I think if Man City go on to win the League Cup and finish in the top 4 then 6th will qualify for Europa.

I think if Man City go on to win the League Cup and finish in the top 4 then 6th will qualify for Europa.

I'm sure that info will be of interest to the scousers sots laugh.png

The rags must find this disturbing :

David Moyes refused to start the £15m winger Wilfried Zaha once again in an Under-21 fixture against Middlesbrough at the AJ Bell Stadium in Salford on Monday evening. We all know, the manager doesn’t fancy him as much as we’d have liked him to, but starting him on the bench in an Under-21 game is an insult to his ability

I'm actually surprised that ups hasn't picked up on this and has an opinion on how Utd are handling Zaha taking into account his comparisons with Lamela and taking into account how much he talks about the Lamela situation !

• Like 1

David Moyes refused to start the £15m winger Wilfried Zaha once again in an Under-21 fixture against Middlesbrough at the AJ Bell Stadium in Salford on Monday evening. We all know, the manager doesn’t fancy him as much as we’d have liked him to, but starting him on the bench in an Under-21 game is an insult to his ability

I'm actually surprised that ups hasn't picked up on this and has an opinion on how Utd are handling Zaha taking into account his comparisons with Lamela and taking into account how much he talks about the Lamela situation !

laugh.png

alfie, how is it possible to compare Zaha to an established player, who cost £26 Million + bonus, has played for River Plate and Roma, has 6 full Argentina caps and can't play in the PL because the poor soul is 'unsettled' and needs to learn how to speak English first? When you look at some of the kids much younger in the PL who are playing regularly and doing very well, it's a bit difficult to think that he's ever going to make it......geez at his age and with his background, he should be setting the PL on fire by now! Let's hope he does.