Manchester United

redrus

Don't bloody dare merge the threads...., cheeky bugger... Nice try though no ceeeegar, sunshine.

Old gentlemens club, don't let my avi fool you kiddo...;)

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Regarding Fabregas, when Moyes set his stall out to buy Cesc - this was probably borne out of frustration coming from Everton, when he would only have had to choose from second rate players. A bit like a child in a sweet shop.

Already understood musthang, hence the ;)

For the millionth time, Moyes highlighted who he wanted, Fabregas, Woodward was the man who should have dealt with the signing and <deleted> it up, nothing to do with Moyes.

He really got lambasted for that and it was <deleted> all to do with him but, <deleted>, we went through all this last year.

Move on.!

redrus

• Like 1

I could swear I read on here there is £150m to spend in the summer....so who would you lot whack even some of that on?....I am assuming maybe it might be half true of course....!

Edited by smokie36

£200mill being banded about today.

Gundoggan, Hummel's, Lallana and Shaw for starters.

redrus

Edited by redrus

^

Haha, they certainly do. United used to be like that, once upon a time, instead of getting rid... Pique, Pogba.....

redrus

• Like 1

Already understood musthang, hence the wink.png

For the millionth time, Moyes highlighted who he wanted, Fabregas, Woodward was the man who should have dealt with the signing and fuc_ked it up, nothing to do with Moyes.

He really got lambasted for that and it was fuc_k all to do with him but, <deleted>, we went through all this last year.

Move on.!

redrus

Sorry Rus but have to take issue with your post on this. If i were a football manager i too could highlight a player i wanted, Messi for example would be quite useful. But at the end of the day why highlight a player thats totally unrealistic and never going to move? Then how can you blame the guys sent to do the near impossible job of signing him? As i've said a few times before, Modric was a little unsettled and out of favor at Madrid. He was, in my view at least, the obvious target and would have been a great deep lying playmaker that would have sat very nicely with carsick giving United a very steady platform. Ofcourse Modric is now one of the players of the season in La Liga now.

Its a simple case of highlighting the wrong, unavailable target.

Now lets move on!!

• Like 1

£200mill being banded about today.

Gundoggan, Hummel's, Lallana and Shaw for starters.

redrus

Yes i heard that figure too. Problem is, thats tantamount giving a two year old an IPhone 5 for christmas.

btw, think you'll find Shaw's going to the chavs.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Shaw maybe a Chelsea fan, that doesn't mean he's going to them. Let's not forget, Terry was a red as a lad so..........

All mere speculation and red top tattle anyway.

It's been a tough year, that's for sure but, only time will tell what stories we read next season, best we reds see how it goes over the next few weeks but, with a few signings such as the ones mentioned, with a few out the door, things will be a whole lot rosier next season.....

And on that positive, it's given you ABU's a top season to gloat at us for once, whether your teams wins anything, or not....;)

redrus

How do Southampton get their academy so right?

They employed a guy called Malcolm Elias as scout. He spotted Bale, Walcott amongst others, then went to Liverpool where he spotted a few more and he's now doing a good job at Fulham too apparently.

They employed a guy called Malcolm Elias as scout. He spotted Bale, Walcott amongst others, then went to Liverpool where he spotted a few more and he's now doing a good job at Fulham too apparently.

Begs the question, why on earth clubs keep letting him move on.?

redrus

Begs the question, why on earth clubs keep letting him move on.?

redrus

Perhaps he spots a lot of crap as well?

A fine performance from United today against West Brom.

They really do look good.

Mata seems to have slotted in perfectly.

Sarcasm, at all...?

I thought we were ok, Rooney was immense, Carrick even better.

Defence looked ok, I look forward to when the pressure gets piled on that same defence by the dippers next week.

Mata, was off colour, Fellaini had a good game, for him but, still nowhere near good enough..!

Let's not count chickens just yet though eh...;)

redrus

• Like 1

I think I've actually seen us play better and lose this season. Something quite disjointed about us at the minute that three goals won't hide.

Rooney carried us for large parts. There aren't many players that can carry a team. It's why he'll be worth every penny if he goes on delivering like that.

Not very optimistic for next week to be honest. We are running out of things to play for, whereas Liverpool are playing for the biggest prize there is. And this season they have a spirit that we simply don't. It's going to be a battle. Will be good though to see where we are, because I don't think last night accurately showed us.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

'If it's not madness, it's not love.'

But Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling are dangerous.

'Ave it.'

No nonsense.

And so are Rooney Vanpersie Januzaj and Mata, should be a very entertaining game, hope same team starts against Liverpool i think that is our strongest 11, maybe Vidic for one of the central defenders.

See this thread is inundated with yawningly inane dross again.

It's you guys that are making the 2 threads the same, if you keep your 'decline' views, to the decline thread, and possibly, just maybe keep this for news about the club/team, newspaper pastes etc, I'm sure we'd be able to have some proper banter instead of the same old same old everyday.....

I understand that it's hot news, and that you guys, probably rightly, want to revel in it but it makes the United thread boring and I find myself struggling to post to be fair.....

I think you may find that's why these threads lose interest.

Cheers guys.

redrus

is there really a utd in decline thread? Why?

^

It was like a vision, about 7 years ago now BredburyBlue, wherever he is, saw that United would decline, and, well, although it's more of a recline than a decline, I'll let you lot have your fun..... For this season.

redrus

• Like 1

See this thread is inundated with yawningly inane dross again.

It's you guys that are making the 2 threads the same, if you keep your 'decline' views, to the decline thread, and possibly, just maybe keep this for news about the club/team, newspaper pastes etc, I'm sure we'd be able to have some proper banter instead of the same old same old everyday.....

I understand that it's hot news, and that you guys, probably rightly, want to revel in it but it makes the United thread boring and I find myself struggling to post to be fair.....

I think you may find that's why these threads lose interest.

Cheers guys.

redrus

is there really a utd in decline thread? Why?

Maybe it's because on March 9 2014 united are something like minus 26 points compared with last year, the guy who helped you win the league by plus 11 last season is hacked off, you've got David Moyes as manager and Pellegrini, Rodgers and Mourhino are in a different class.

Just little things.

cheesy.gif

^

I think, it was a sarcastic post fella. The United in Decline thread has really been round a long long time, and would have thought Nelly would have seen it before..., no.?

redrus