Manchester United

redrus

^

It was like a vision, about 7 years ago now BredburyBlue, wherever he is, saw that United would decline, and, well, although it's more of a recline than a decline, I'll let you lot have your fun..... For this season.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No no Rus. As long as Moyes stays theres bundles of fun for next season. biggrin.png

Stability stability stabilityxermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

^

It was like a vision, about 7 years ago now BredburyBlue, wherever he is, saw that United would decline, and, well, although it's more of a recline than a decline, I'll let you lot have your fun..... For this season.

redrus

No no Rus. As long as Moyes stays theres bundles of fun for next season. biggrin.png

Stability stability stabilityxermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.pnghttp://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png[/

img]

Yawn

redrus

• Like 1

^

redrus

Stability stability stabilityxermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.pnghttp://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png[/

img]

Yawn

redrus

I read, Manchester United are set to be handed a major financial boost with the announcement of a new 10-year world-record kit deal with Nike worth £600m.........that's a lot of dosh and shows their wold popularity hasn't waned. Maybe RVP will go and mercenary Cavani will come in.. Shaw, Coleman and Lalana would already be on my list. I hope Moyes can spend some of it, but wisely

I read, Manchester United are set to be handed a major financial boost with the announcement of a new 10-year world-record kit deal with Nike worth £600m.........that's a lot of dosh and shows their wold popularity hasn't waned. Maybe RVP will go and mercenary Cavani will come in.. Shaw, Coleman and Lalana would already be on my list. I hope Moyes can spend some of it, but wisely

think their shirt sponsorship deal with general motors kicks in next season doesn't it? that's worth £65m a season or something as well.

^

^

^

Musthang, have you ever had that De Ja Vu feeling or, ever listened to Techno....... :/

redrus

RVP, Rooney and Mata sounds like a frightening line up...........but it isn't. How do you guys see next years attacking line up? I think Mata is wasted on the wing and needs to be central, but as we know, Rooney likes it there. What would you do?

I'd sell RvP over Rooney and, I feel that wish to come true.

<~New striker~>

<~Rooney~>

<~Mata~>

<~New striker~>

<~Rooney~>

<~Mata~>

But Mata needs to play in Rooney's spot, if you want the best out of Mata, otherwise sell him biggrin.png

Maybe

Cavani

Lallana

Mata

<~New striker~>

<~Rooney~>

<~Mata~>

But Mata needs to play in Rooney's spot, if you want the best out of Mata, otherwise sell him biggrin.png

Maybe

Cavani

Lallana

Mata

For a second then I read Lallana as Lamela....jeez that was scarey!bah.gif

<~New striker~>

<~Rooney~>

<~Mata~>

Maybe

Cavani

Lallana

Mata

For a second then I read Lallana as Lamela....jeez that was scarey!bah.gif

With Moyes at the helm, you never know. laugh.png

But there again he might fancy playing with a few stars.

Trouble is he'd have to learn English all over again, with a Scottish accent, so that could put him out for another year.

American investment group Baron Capital have bought 25 percent of all Manchester United shares available on the New York Stock Exchange.

As reported by Sky Sports, this represents 2.5 percent of the club and keeps the Glazer family in control with a 90 percent stake in the Premier League outfit

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And David Moyes is the best thing since sliced bread.

cheesy.gif

In addition to Rijit, P45Mustang has "returned" as well. I forget the previous name.

wasn't it DoublePot or something like that?thumbsup.gif

Perhaps the missing 90% of the Man Utd thread will return when they get a new manager and start winning most of their games again!! Fickle as you like this lot!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

cheesy.gif

In addition to Rijit, P45Mustang has "returned" as well. I forget the previous name.

I think Singlepot is closer, but not sure. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

I think Singlepot is closer, but not sure. coffee1.gif

Whoever he is I think this avatar would be better suited

post-102811-0-78355600-1394599630_thumb.

• Like 1

^

Absolute bloody rubbish. Places are earned, not a right, cos of who you are.

It's attitudes like that which are at fault for the demise of our great domestic trophies ....!!

redrus

• Like 2