Manchester United

redrus

No need for that outburst. Welcome back, I see your attitude ain't changed.

Well done United

If you had started with an appropriate 'well done utd' post, rather than your, IMO, inappropriate snide comment regarding youth and giggsy maybe there would have been no reply from me. but thanks for the welcome back..

Yeah - I thought it curiously out of character for Bo (borne of many years 'kee' coming in the oppo direction, no doubt). No winners - shake hands and move on

Agreed with that from Rix, though I don't think Mourinho was ever considered at Man City, and as long as Txiki has any say about it he never will be. The ex-Barca brain trust are interested in playing attacking, entertaining football, and of course winning along the way. In addition, they aren't likely to be pulling in a manager who seems to have itchy feet to move on so often, and a penchant for creating needless, and at times embarrassing problems.

Exactly. Mourinho and City were never in discussion unless I am mistaken. A red herring from rixalex.

Mourhino has publicly stated that he is on a building mission at Chelsea. Long term commitment.

He may be a liar of course...( not my opinion btw)... and Abramovich will ditch him any time he wants if he is 'rubbing people up the wrong way' or 'creating needless, and at times embarrassing problems.' or for any other reason that comes into his mind.

And Txiki and the Sheik will do whatever they want to as well I expect.

But I can't see either City or Chelsea owners waiting forever for results.

Not entirely sure United will either.thumbsup.gif

Please post using the normal font.

Sorry about that Smokie. I did a copy and paste and it came out funny.

wai2.gif

I see Mourinho is in trouble with the FA again.

thumbsup.gif

Right result, great game, for once.

Rafael..... Quality, love that lad.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agreed! can be a little rash defensively sometimes but it is just his will to win the ball all the time. Great going forward. I hope this gossip about UTD chasing Coleman is not true. Need to concentrate on other positions first!

I'll give him his tenacity in the tackle and will to win , but as for the rest of his game!!!! tbh it lacks , he's rash and it's not noticeably improving, gets to many yellow cards and tbh I'v never really seen him create that much ie assists, If coleman were available, I'de have him like a shot, IMO he'll noticeably improve you, he's got what rafeal got and some, you'll get ten good years out of him, next up shaw and with a touch of luck you've got a pairing for the next ten ish years

Know what your saying but my point is that we need players in other positions more. Not very productive this year but who has been? Last season he scored 3 goals and had 3 assists and also had also had the highest crossing accuracy in the whole side(of players that attempted over 10 crosses).

Coleman is 25 so it is unlikely we would get 10 years out of him. Raphael is 23. Agreed with Shaw!! Love to have him. Heard he is a Chelsea fan and they also need one so could be tough to sign him.

Same way it works when you're Mama is doing the spicy sausage.

But in reverse.

thumbsup.gif

yes I know you're batty boy, since you like both chelski and manure.. rolleyes.gif

That's probably hilarious on the grade 5 playground, but you'll have to do a bit better than that on here. Come on Jayroo you really need to lift the banter game or just stick to football talk.

No point. His football knowledge is at the same level.

Looks like a Castlemaine 4X and a red card then, like nev said.

thumbsup.gif

Well done United

If you had started with an appropriate 'well done utd' post, rather than your, IMO, inappropriate snide comment regarding youth and giggsy maybe there would have been no reply from me. but thanks for the welcome back..

The comment about Giggsy was just as the match had started, how could I have said "well done United" at that point? It was a do or die match, they have hardly played him all season but Moyes decides to play him in such a match. Don't know what was "inappropriate and snide" about that.

• Like 1

Well that's a very fair point mrbojangles.

My clever endorsement of Moyes selection of Giggs was made post-match.

I guess that's one of the snags of social media...stuff can be easily taken out of temporal or contextual context.

Sorry about the clever words.

Some great games in the prem this coming week.

thumbsup.gif

Well done United

The comment about Giggsy was just as the match had started, how could I have said "well done United" at that point? It was a do or die match, they have hardly played him all season but Moyes decides to play him in such a match. Don't know what was "inappropriate and snide" about that.
IMO It was a snide and innaprropriate comment about a players age, about a managers selection and about utds youth policy irrelevant of the time it was made. Edited by rijit

Well done United

IMO It was a snide and innaprropriate comment about a players age, about a managers selection and about utds youth policy irrelevant of the time it was made.

You seem to be an easily offended fellow Rijit, particularly when United isn't your club of choice.

• Like 2

didnt realise coleman was 25, and yeah makes the 10 years a touch optimistic, but i stand by the rest , imo he's a better all round player than rafa and more effectively covers that whole flank and when it comes to disipline and cards he aint a liability like rafa . Who rightly or wrongly with his tenacity looks more than likely to be a refs preffered/easy target.

nobody mentioned offended yd just an opinion as you well know footballs open to all irrelevant of creed colour or knowledge of the game or, heaven above, involvemnt in a/the game, In fact you can be a fan even if you've never been to a match, peoples opinions are always welcome but there you go footballs the true global politic.

• Like 1

didnt realise coleman was 25, and yeah makes the 10 years a touch optimistic, but i stand by the rest , imo he's a better all round player than rafa and more effectively covers that whole flank and when it comes to disipline and cards he aint a liability like rafa . Who rightly or wrongly with his tenacity looks more than likely to be a refs preffered/easy target.

I agree that he is a better player but id rather spend the money on Shaw and if we stand a chance in getting some of other players we have been linked with we are going to need every spare million. Not sure if we will get some of those players but I would love to get the some of the ones mentioned: Kroos, Reus, Gundogan Carvalho. Not sure how likely it will be to get these players as if they are available you would think other sides with Champions league next year will snap them up.

Maybe another CB needed too!

Shaw, Lallana and Gundoggan for me, are what we need.

I'm concerned Chicharito may want out too, so another striker maybe on the cards also.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Shaw, Lallana and Gundoggan for me, are what we need.

I'm concerned Chicharito may want out too, so another striker maybe on the cards also.

Chicharito, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving

You'll be playing once again and the pain will end

You will have no time for grieving

I think Hernandez alias Chichartito is a certainty to go.

Shaw and Lallana would be excellent buys, but I think Coleman would be equally good, he's a really good full back who gives 100% during a game. Can get forward and times his tackles to perfection. I think he and Shaw would go to Brazil (with any other England manager)

Maybe Martinez would be interested in a swap with mop-head?.........nah, just kidding he's smarter than that. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Be interesting to see the caliber of player United are able to attract with no CL for the first time and if Moyes is still manager.

Why would Shaw and Lallana risk leaving the Saints where they enjoy playing entertaining football for a young, progressive manager that has got them in to the England set-up for a team that has gone backwards, needs some serious attention and for a manager whose ability to progress and play entertaining football is yet to be proven. £££ i would have thought the best answer.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Well done United

IMO It was a snide and innaprropriate comment about a players age, about a managers selection and about utds youth policy irrelevant of the time it was made.

What utter codswollop. What was "inappropriate"? Name me another team who is fielding a 40 year old at this level, never mind in a do or die match when they have hardly played him all season. I'd say it was a VERY appropriate comment to make. and that's not to even mention how the United fans are constantly harping on about how good their youth system is.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings but somehow I doubt very much that it did and in reality, you are just having a pop.

Utd v Bayern bring it on cannot wait.biggrin.pngwai.gif

Have your blindfold at the ready Nev.biggrin.png

Not need one mate, we thrive in games like this, as i said bring it on, two heavy weights fighting it out whats not to like.

• Like 1