Manchester United

redrus

Keane? The master man manager?

Oh yes please. The thought of that cork pikey screaming in the face of the likes of Rooney and getting his nose broken - I'd pay good money to see that.

You think Rooney would break Keano's nose, without getting leathered.... w00t.gif

redrus

Wouldn't happen, you'd have madman Louis van Gaal as the peacemaker!whistling.gif

Its an intriguing, if not slightly worrying prospect...

redrus

Can you imagine if Keane catches Giggs trying to bang his missus! Can you imagine van Gaal's reaction if Rooney starts demanding where he wants to play.

Fascinating times at OT biggrin.png

• Like 1

Oh yes please. The thought of that cork pikey screaming in the face of the likes of Rooney and getting his nose broken - I'd pay good money to see that.

He'd be popular right from the start!

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has tore into the current crop of players after David Moyes was sacked by admitting “some of the players should be ashamed of themselves”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-sacked-roy-keane-says-manchester-united-players-should-be-ashamed-9277227.html

Exactly the point!

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!

van Gaal nouse, experience, gravitas and pulling power.

Keane grit, determination, passion, epl and united knowledge.

If vg and keane see eye to eye, why not?

This is not a time for stability.

Inspirational Transition.

He'd be popular right from the start!

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has tore into the current crop of players after David Moyes was sacked by admitting “some of the players should be ashamed of themselves”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-sacked-roy-keane-says-manchester-united-players-should-be-ashamed-9277227.html

Exactly the point!

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!

van Gaal nouse, experience, gravitas and pulling power.

Keane grit, determination, passion, epl and united knowledge.

If vg and keane see eye to eye, why not?

This is not a time for stability.

Inspirational Transition.

See eye to eye!!! They're more likely to have a tear up!! laugh.png

But IF they don't, it could be absolute magic I reckon.

Key to it would be the vg-k relationship as you say carmine.

Could get the tea lady to suggest it to Glazer, so Ferguson doesn't get the rap if it doesn't work.

vg is reported to be keen on keane I read?

But IF they don't, it could be absolute magic I reckon.

Key to it would be the vg-k relationship as you say carmine.

Could get the tea lady to suggest it to Glazer, so Ferguson doesn't get the rap if it doesn't work.

vg is reported to be keen on keane I read?

Oh if they clicked it could be but it would represent a huge risk at a time when dare i say it...............stability is needed!!!

I think the best choice would be Carlo Ancelotti with Phelan brought back as his no2 Probably not feasible but just saying....i'd then have Giggs, Scoles and Butt in coaching roles. Keep the goal keeping coach as he seems to have done a very good job with the furry one.

Edited by carmine

Whilst I happen to agree with comments Roy made this week about Moyes not being given enough time, and about the players having let him down, he himself hardly has a managerial record to be proud of, and he has for the most part, since his departure from the club, only shown what a bitter, small minded, egotistical idiot he is.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Whilst I happen to agree with comments Roy made this week about Moyes not being given enough time, and about the players having let him down, he himself hardly has a managerial record to be proud of, and he has for the most part, since his departure from the club, only shown what a bitter, small minded, egotistical idiot he is.

Perfect for United then.biggrin.png

• Like 2

I wonder who Ferguson fancies?

Not sure Glazer will be listening much though.

The problem the Glazers have is who is actually available. I'm sure Ferguson will have input mind. Thats a very big difference from choosing.

The United thread is a hoot these days and promises to be so through the summer. It ought to be even more active than Spurs thread was last summer. Lots of money to be thrown about, lots of decisions, lots of personalities. clap2.gif

The United thread is a hoot these days and promises to be so through the summer. It ought to be even more active than Spurs thread was last summer. Lots of money to be thrown about, lots of decisions, lots of personalities. clap2.gif

Yes.

This thread could be more interesting than watching England at the World Cup.wink.png

( NB. Any snide comments about paint drying and Chelsea's progression in the CL will be met with a torrent of abuse that unfortunately will give mrmikedeanbojangles smile.png no option but to get out the red card.

But you won't want to miss the Anfield game, will ya. biggrin.png )

Sorry for that diversion redrus.

Back to the studio in Manchester.

thumbsup.gif

Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of contention to become the next manager of Manchester United.

"I find it a little uncomfortable having to turn somebody down without them making an enquiry," Klopp said.

"But it seems like I have got to do it anyway. There are about 1,000 reasons why I'm so happy to be working here.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27151553

Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of contention to become the next manager of Manchester United.

"I find it a little uncomfortable having to turn somebody down without them making an enquiry," Klopp said.

"But it seems like I have got to do it anyway. There are about 1,000 reasons why I'm so happy to be working here.

It was only ever newspaper talk. Klopp loves Dortmund, recently signed a new contract, and in his own words says he doesn't break contracts and openly states he would one day want to manage Germany, possibly after Dortmund.

A rare breed indeed!

llang khao says the odds are shortening on Klipperty though.

Made me laugh.thumbsup.gif

It was only ever newspaper talk. Klopp loves Dortmund, recently signed a new contract, and in his own words says he doesn't break contracts and openly states he would one day want to manage Germany, possibly after Dortmund.

A rare breed indeed!

Rare breed? maybe but then again he could be just talking up his contract renumeration whistling.gif

I can see it now Manchester United appoint Mourinho.

Any reds fancy that headline, he's in with a shout?

Could do a lot worse.

I'm sure there are worse managers out there, but not sure there are worse men.

• Like 1

Could do a lot worse.

Seems to love Rooney, where would it leave Mata?

I think he'd be perfect at United and I don't think he would turn it down if offered.

Maybe if playing a weak team on Saturday antagonises RA enough, he'll be a free man. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

A rumour, and only a rumour, (before chicog gets his curlers in a twist).....possibility of David Moyes taking over from Pardew.

The owner is impressed with his Everton record and his financial prudence in the transfer market.

So, like Lineker says, very difficult to take over from Fergie.

van gaal, ancelotti, maybe.

Edited by P45Mustang

interesting read that..pretty sad when the players let the fans and club down because of their attitude towards the manager and their predicament. It's not like they never knew or understood the level of commitment expect at United.

• Like 2

Could do a lot worse.

Check out his CV and results as to whether he is a good manager.

Ask his players and his family if he is a good man.

But don't ask the gutter press about either.

smile.png