Manchester United

redrus

'Ere we go again. White van man morality (you can shag around, lie cheat and desert as much as you like but you can't touch 'property' of a mate or relative) just runs through football fans like a stick of Blackpool rocklaugh.png.

[Maybe it's just me - no I've never shagged a colleague's ex bird or a relative's wife but I've done some crazy $hit in my times and would find it hypocritical to chuck stuff out of my glass house!]

Errrr...........you're a bit weird............. Or maybe I am a white van man because I think shagging a brothers wife for years behind his back is barrel scrapingly low..................or maybe you are a scumbag like Ryan.... ;-)

• Like 1

'Ere we go again. White van man morality (you can shag around, lie cheat and desert as much as you like but you can't touch 'property' of a mate or relative) just runs through football fans like a stick of Blackpool rocklaugh.png.

[Maybe it's just me - no I've never shagged a colleague's ex bird or a relative's wife but I've done some crazy $hit in my times and would find it hypocritical to chuck stuff out of my glass house!]

Errrr...........you're a bit weird............. Or maybe I am a white van man because I think shagging a brothers wife for years behind his back is barrel scrapingly low..................or maybe you are a scumbag like Ryan.... ;-)

I've been thinking about this.

Giggsy, despite his brilliant football career, will always be remembered for the wrong reason. Let himself down badly I reckon.

George Best used to shag everything in sight, even at half time biggrin.png , but we have a larf about it.

Fair play.

David de Gea was named Manchester United's player of the year by both his team-mates and supporters at the club's annual awards ceremony.

The goalkeeper did the double as he received the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award, voted for by the supporters, and the Players' Player of the Year prize for his outstanding form this season.

David de Gea was named Manchester United's player of the year by both his team-mates and supporters at the club's annual awards ceremony.

The goalkeeper did the double as he received the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award, voted for by the supporters, and the Players' Player of the Year prize for his outstanding form this season.

No disrespect.meant ,cos the same could well happen @ spurs, but when a goalie's made double player of the season , dont say much good about the teams season.
  • Like 1

Exactly, you'd expect that from a small team who've evaded relegation because of the keeper's heroics.

Perhaps that's what they thought though.

biggrin.png

I'm still struggling to get my head round the Ferguson delusion of believing Moyesey could bring success with the players he left behind.

An all time football mystery.

Anyway.....that's history.

Up to Mr van Gaal now.

But none of the top managers in the EPL are going to make it easy for him, that's for sure.

Edited by P45Mustang

There was, imo, no obvious other contender.De Gea, ridiculed the season before by the arm chair critics was the only player that played to his ability. If there was. I can't think of one Rooney included.

Last game ... lets go out with a blast please. This line up would be interesting. Plenty of invention and hopefully VP on his game

VP

Kag Januzai

Mata

Fellaini Carrick

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Smalling

De Gea

On my phone that's an interesting 2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation. A bit light on the wings :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Chicog

Rant coming.

Will not even look at the last 20 messages.

Manchester United!

Shame on you!!!

Shame on the owners and shame on the entire organisation (including super arrogant lazy players) for not even knowing that this collapse of magnitude was on the rise.

Yeah yeah, defitism, as I was told.................................................................... in this very thread quite a few months ago.

Look back.

Realism!

I have not even counted the pounts we are behind the Champions (Congratulations).

How many is it?

Let's stop talking about the other teams, and concentrate about what the f..k we can do about our own team!

Rant finished.

The Winners of the Yerpa league get an automatic CL place next year... at the expense of 4th place.

So it is not to be sniffed at.

Except for teams like tottnumb who couldn't win it anyway and have no chance of 4th place because they're perpetually rubbish.

The Winners of the Yerpa league get an automatic CL place next year... at the expense of 4th place.

Except for teams like tottnumb who couldn't win it anyway and have no chance of 4th place because they're perpetually rubbish.

Isn't that 4th spot usually Arsenal's?

• Like 1

Perhaps your lot should have a go in the Europa and stop wasting everyones time looking out of your depth in the CL?thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Isn't that 4th spot usually Arsenal's?

5/17 so no. And now we must aim higher.

Perhaps your lot should have a go in the Europa and stop wasting everyones time looking out of your depth in the CL?thumbsup.gif

Four Quarter Finals

A Semi Final

A Final

And the rest all qualified for the KO stage bar one.

How's your Champions League record looking carmine?

w00t.gif