Manchester United

redrus

Jonny Evans ? Phil Jones ? blink.png

When you look at the possibilities for captain compared to days gone by...VG's turd polishing capabilities are going to be scrutinised if he doesn't get moving in the transfer market

Edited by BangrakBob

When you look at the possibilities for captain compared to days go by...VG's turd polishing capabilities are going to be scrutinised if he doesn't get moving in the transfer market

I've seen better posts from you Bob, tbh.

• Like 1

When you look at the possibilities for captain compared to days go by...VG's turd polishing capabilities are going to be scrutinised if he doesn't get moving in the transfer market

You don't see my points?

No.1 I wouldn't want to go in to battle with any of those lads leading the team as Captain, not the calibre United fans are used to.

No.2 If VG doesn't start bringing some quality signings this window and getting shut of the average dross then there is only so much he can do with this average team that came 7th last season and it wasn't all down to Moyes.

Ya get meh?

• Like 1

You don't see my points?

No.1 I wouldn't want to go in to battle with any of those lads leading the team as Captain, not the calibre United fans are used to.

No.2 If VG doesn't start bringing some quality signings this window and getting shut of the average dross then there is only so much he can do with this average team that came 7th last season and it wasn't all down to Moyes.

Ya get meh?

That's what's so amusing about Jones and Evans being considered as captain. Jones might get some time at DM with Carrick out, but otherwise he and Evans aren't starting quality CB's for a club looking to contend for the title. Much less captains. Without two decent centre-backs any work LVG does is going to get sabotaged at the back. IMHO.wai2.gif

• Like 1

You don't see my points?

Ya get meh?

Got ya.

van Gaal is going to sit on his @rse and do nothing.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Jasus Christie lads, he's been in the job a day and a half and has already stated, on record, that signings may not be made for another month.

It'll take him that much time to decide 'for himself', who stays, and who goes.

The captain issue, is down the list at present and was never gonna be decided by day 3.

So, can all the naysayers and pontificators sort out their own houses...... Please... ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Jasus Christie lads, he's been in the job a day and a half and has already stated, on record, that signings may not be made for another month.

The captain issue, is down the list at present and was never gonna be decided by day 3.

So, can all the naysayers and pontificators sort out their own houses...... Please... wink.png x

I expected more from him by this point in time Russ.tongue.png

• Like 1

So, can all the naysayers and pontificators sort out their own houses...... Please... wink.png x

Been a little bit busy getting into the SF of the World Cup mind. smile.png

• Like 1

van Gaal will sort your opponents out rus.

As you well know.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Anyway. Looks like van Gaal says Shaw and Herrera are OK by him.smile.png

So, reckon the mobile phone or Skype worked fine in the Copacabana Hotel.

"Hello Mr Woodward, Louis van Gaal here."

" Why all the girls called Marisa Santos ?"

smile.png

Got ya.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Start calling me names like that you are going to get it both barrels pal

P45 posting nasty stuff and then deleting his post. Classy !

Got ya.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Ain't calling you names Bob. thumbsup.gif

Thai Visa auto censor got it's knickers in a twist.

You ain't me enemy Bob.

• Like 1

another month? has he not got a telly? maybe he can polish a turd tongue.png

Got ya.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Ain't calling you names Bob. thumbsup.gif

Thai Visa auto censor got it's knickers in a twist.

You ain't me enemy Bob.

wai2.gif

• Like 1

Got ya.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Thai Visa chose to delete my expletive.

It was not a disrespectful comment aimed at Bob.

Got ya.

Ya get meh?

<deleted>

Thai Visa chose to delete my expletive.

It was not a disrespectful comment aimed at Bob.

Roger.

Lose 'your' expectations then..... ;)

redrus

• Like 1

another month? has he not got a telly? maybe he can polish a turd tongue.png

A guy want's to make his own mind up, a guy that got the Nederlands to third place in the World Cup, and you think you know better than him... cheesy.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Nah just numbers mate, wouldn't read too much into it yet.

No Januzaj either, n he's going nowhere..!

redrus

• Like 1

Nick Powell and Fabio not in the US touring party,injured,sold or loans already done ? www.manchesterunited.com

And didn't Fabio get sold...?

redrus

Nick Powell and Fabio not in the US touring party,injured,sold or loans already done ? www.manchesterunited.com

redrus

Must be thinking of Rafael not Fabio. Fabio is with Cardiff.

redrus

Must be thinking of Rafael not Fabio. Fabio is with Cardiff.

Nah, Rafael is in the US tour squad..

redrus

Rightly the new boss didn’t make predictions about where he is intending to finish next season (“no-one knows the future so why do you ask?” he demanded of a reporter who wanted to know where he thought United would finish next season). But one thing he said was significant: he was not going to judge the players in the squad until he had the chance to work with them for a couple of weeks. He knew of them by reputation, but he wanted, he said, to see how they responded under his instruction, to see how quickly they might adapt to his philosophy. Only if he decided they couldn’t would he, if necessary, add to the summer purchases of Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera. Only if they failed his test would the cheque book be required.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/jim-white/manchester-united-might-line-opening-game-132723422.html?

Seems a fair assessment, apart from the squad for Swansea.

redrus

• Like 2

You don't see my points?

Ya get meh?

Totally agree ....utd need another three quality signings to have any chance.

Shaw is a good signing but one for the future.....they need proven quality.

• Like 1

Jasus, patience lads. As I've already said, he's been in the job less than 3 full days and you lot are on his case already.

I understand the job is high pressure but, surely, he doesn't deserve you lot.... :P

redrus

• Like 1