Manchester United

redrus

I don't know him and to be honest he can't alone change the way we are playing....that lies with the dutchman....and i know i speak for all reds.

panic buy ......probably yes at that price....who the <deleted> is he???

Can't be all bad....he knocked back the Spuds a while ago...when the price was 20mbiggrin.png

Objection yer honour!

Pure conjecture!!

V True Smokes....but this guy is normally pretty accurate!...Latest De Gea going for 30m euros. Navas going other way but in a separate dealcoffee1.gifSport Witness@Sport_Witness

On June 7th France Football were told Tottenham and Monaco had agreed a Martial deal for €25m.

Now 40m euros. Man U just made 10m in half an hour! Pull out Rafa,,,PULL OUT!!!

i watch french football a lot, used to live there so have always followed it. martial is a promising but raw kid who monaco paid over the odds for two years back and that was 6m euros. if united have really just paid 50m euros for 19 year old him this is bent as &lt;deleted&gt;. he's absolutely nowhere, nowhere near that level.

• Like 1

i watch french football a lot, used to live there so have always followed it. martial is a promising but raw kid who monaco paid over the odds for two years back and that was 6m euros. if united have really just paid 50m euros for 19 year old him this is bent as <deleted>. he's absolutely nowhere, nowhere near that level.

Anywhere as near as promising as Sterling?

i watch french football a lot, used to live there so have always followed it. martial is a promising but raw kid who monaco paid over the odds for two years back and that was 6m euros. if united have really just paid 50m euros for 19 year old him this is bent as <deleted>. he's absolutely nowhere, nowhere near that level.

not even the same neighbourhood mate. he's raw as anything, so raw that he's barely even potential really. even his 6m euro move as a 17 year old was considered iffy. this is a bizarre transfer story. £36m gets you so many of the top strikers in europe. it isn't what a totally unproved kid from ligue un costs. surreal.

• Like 1

not even the same neighbourhood mate. he's raw as anything, so raw that he's barely even potential really. even his 6m euro move as a 17 year old was considered iffy. this is a bizarre transfer story. £36m gets you so many of the top strikers in europe. it isn't what a totally unproved kid from ligue un costs. surreal.

I'm loving this....its a total panic buy.

• Like 1

falcao was a panic buy. balotelli was a panic buy. but at least they were senior players proven to some extent. this is bent as &lt;deleted&gt;.

falcao was a panic buy. balotelli was a panic buy. but at least they were senior players proven to some extent. this is bent as <deleted>.

But why??

Nah...Pjanic is staying with Romasmile.png

Wow if that's right stevie then you have made my weekend football misery just that little bit brighterclap2.gif

Wow if that's right stevie then you have made my weekend football misery just that little bit brighterclap2.gif

it's in the bebe neighbourhood this mate. if the figures are true. he's so, so unproven. if these numbers are right it's like paying £36m for sheyi ojo or something, given that the lad is from the french league. he's nowhere near origi's level of proven for example. and we probably overpaid for him tbh. so back we go to bent, dodgy as &lt;deleted&gt; etc.

We have a very small net spending and have sponsorship money too, looks Like no galactico wants to come, well me ucam geting excited about this signing it less money in the Glazers pockets, well it either that or slit my wrists.

• Like 1

Oops! What a balls up.....or was it? Revenge over the Ramos none deal perhaps?biggrin.png

"The news is the documentation was not done on time. David de Gea was at his girlfriend’s house waiting, Keylor Navas was waiting, everything was signed and sent to Manchester but the stories coming out of the Spanish media are that Manchester United sent the paperwork back at 12.01pm Spanish time, so past the deadline.

"Everything was agreed, there was a little bit of a battle of figures, but everybody was waiting in their places. The Bernabeu was full of people, but the documents signed by Real Madrid and Keylor Navas did not come back from Manchester United on time."

But they did qualify for the champions league under van Gaal. However, apart from an ability to grind out wins i really don't see any improvement.

De Gea is also going to be a big loss if Real Madrid manage to get FIFA to sanction the move, and being Real Madrid it'll probably happen.

just staggered by the Martial deal.