Manchester United

redrus

Well I am glad I am in Sydney doing some work and I was working and missed the game, I expected us to lose, results are not of importance right now it is just countdown time until lvg leaves, he has wrecked the whole structure of the club, the only praise I will give is being through youth players but he only dropped lucky there due to our injury crises.

Surely only contractual issues keeping van Gaal in a job. United have regressed and at a huge cost in the transfer market

This week will make or break him as Uniteds manager, FA Cup Sunday and the return leg next Thursday if out of both comps he will struggle to stay.

and after the Liverpool game is the Manchester derby

Shut up you! blink.png

• Like 1

Surely only contractual issues keeping van Gaal in a job. United have regressed and at a huge cost in the transfer market

This week will make or break him as Uniteds manager, FA Cup Sunday and the return leg next Thursday if out of both comps he will struggle to stay.

Contracts can be sorted very easily.

The problem is who is there to take over? Mourinho is a defo no no.

The Europa game is by no means over.but a lot will depend on the outcome of the game against the hammers win win or lose lose

if you're quick you could still get rafa benitez before the barcodes do.

...or David Moyes or Brendan Rodgers...oops

and after the Liverpool game is the Manchester derby

CORRECTION:

and after the Liverpool game is the Manchester/Stretford derby

It would be really nice if your club would make an effort to identify these scum and ban them for life.

http://www.givemesport.com/728038-manchester-united-fans-mock-liverpool-with-awful-song-about-hillsborough-disaster

I bet you have never been to a United Liverpool game? have you?

Munich chants was standard when i used to go and stevieh knows this full of shitee double standards anything else is just a lie..move on.

It would be really nice if your club would make an effort to identify these scum and ban them for life.

http://www.givemesport.com/728038-manchester-united-fans-mock-liverpool-with-awful-song-about-hillsborough-disaster

I bet you have never been to a United Liverpool game? have you?

Munich chants was standard when i used to go and stevieh knows this full of shitee double standards anything else is just a lie..move on.

i have. and when i've been to old trafford a bunch of <deleted> were singing munich songs and were drowned out/grabbed by other liverpool fans. that last night mate was the vast majority of united fans in the anny road end, it was disgraceful really. i was shocked by how vociferous it was.

<deleted> me mate i have been in the kop at the games listening to the songs come on at the game they all do it and you know it.

No excusese here but it is the way it is

<deleted> me mate i have been in the kop at the games listening to the songs come on at the game they all do it and you know it.

nah it's not the way it is. it can stop, and i've seen with my own eyes liverpool fans lamping other liverpool fans for singing munich &lt;deleted&gt;. that last night was the vast majority of the away fans. it was &lt;deleted&gt; loud. you don't have to make excuses man. it was terrible that.

nah it's not the way it is. it can stop, and i've seen with my own eyes liverpool fans lamping other liverpool fans for singing munich <deleted>. that last night was the vast majority of the away fans. it was <deleted> loud. you don't have to make excuses man. it was terrible that.

I am not making excuses...i for one have respect for the deceased and football is just a sport.

• Like 1

Manchester United have criticised the fans who sang chants about the Hillsborough disaster during Thursday's Europa League defeat at Liverpool.

Offensive songs were heard during Liverpool's 2-0 win at Anfield in the first leg of their last-16 tie.

Ninety-six Liverpool fans died as a result of a crush at Hillsborough in an FA Cup semi-final between the Reds and Nottingham Forest in 1989.

United said the chants "have no place in the game".

"It has always been the position of Manchester United that chants of this nature, which refer to historical tragedies, do not reflect the values the club holds," a spokesman said.

"We are in discussion with our fans' groups to seek their support in preventing this type of behaviour in the future."

Former Liverpool midfielder Ray Houghton told BBC Radio 5 live the chants were "dreadful".

"It has to come out of our game," he said. "There were people in the crowd who lost loved ones at Hillsborough and that's really hard to take.

"It's something we don't want to hear. It's happened in the past with Liverpool fans to Manchester United with what happened at Munich. It's uncalled for."

In February 1958, eight United players and three club officials lost their lives in a plane crash in Munich following a European Cup tie.

"When you lower yourself to that level [of those fans], it's quite remarkable," said Houghton.

"It should have been a night of celebration - they haven't played each other in a European tie before. The fans should have been getting behind their own team. When you stoop as low as they did last night, for me, it's dreadful."

A story in the Sun newspaper four days after the Hillsborough disaster criticised Liverpool fans' behaviour at the time. The newspaper is still heavily boycotted in Merseyside as a result.

"There were chants during the first half - 'the Sun was right', referring to the Hillsborough tragedy," said BBC Sport's Juliette Ferrington, who was at Anfield.

"It wasn't continuous but it was clearly audible, maybe four or five times. It kind of got drowned out. The noise at the game was deafening.

"It happened again just after the full-time whistle - it was drowned out by: 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 'we won it five times' (a reference to Liverpool's five European Cup triumphs). There was lots of saddened head-shaking in the press-box."

Former United striker Dion Dublin told BBC Radio Manchester the songs were "disgusting".

"It leaves a bad taste in your mouth," he said. "It's not in good taste, and the people that were actually singing it should feel embarrassed."

Manchester United have criticised the fans who sang chants about the Hillsborough disaster during Thursday's Europa League defeat at Liverpool.

Offensive songs were heard during Liverpool's 2-0 win at Anfield in the first leg of their last-16 tie.

Ninety-six Liverpool fans died as a result of a crush at Hillsborough in an FA Cup semi-final between the Reds and Nottingham Forest in 1989.

United said the chants "have no place in the game".

"It has always been the position of Manchester United that chants of this nature, which refer to historical tragedies, do not reflect the values the club holds," a spokesman said.

"We are in discussion with our fans' groups to seek their support in preventing this type of behaviour in the future."

Former Liverpool midfielder Ray Houghton told BBC Radio 5 live the chants were "dreadful".

"It has to come out of our game," he said. "There were people in the crowd who lost loved ones at Hillsborough and that's really hard to take.

"It's something we don't want to hear. It's happened in the past with Liverpool fans to Manchester United with what happened at Munich. It's uncalled for."

In February 1958, eight United players and three club officials lost their lives in a plane crash in Munich following a European Cup tie.

"When you lower yourself to that level [of those fans], it's quite remarkable," said Houghton.

"It should have been a night of celebration - they haven't played each other in a European tie before. The fans should have been getting behind their own team. When you stoop as low as they did last night, for me, it's dreadful."

A story in the Sun newspaper four days after the Hillsborough disaster criticised Liverpool fans' behaviour at the time. The newspaper is still heavily boycotted in Merseyside as a result.

"There were chants during the first half - 'the Sun was right', referring to the Hillsborough tragedy," said BBC Sport's Juliette Ferrington, who was at Anfield.

"It wasn't continuous but it was clearly audible, maybe four or five times. It kind of got drowned out. The noise at the game was deafening.

"It happened again just after the full-time whistle - it was drowned out by: 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 'we won it five times' (a reference to Liverpool's five European Cup triumphs). There was lots of saddened head-shaking in the press-box."

Former United striker Dion Dublin told BBC Radio Manchester the songs were "disgusting".

"It leaves a bad taste in your mouth," he said. "It's not in good taste, and the people that were actually singing it should feel embarrassed."

Looks like Trump would do better in merry ol' England than many seem to think.

Back to talking about football, I am dreading Sundays game v the hammers they are in great form and we, well just say we are underperforming under lvg but who knows maybe we can win and give us confidence to try and turn Thursday's debacle around.

Back to talking about football, I am dreading Sundays game v the hammers they are in great form and we, well just say we are underperforming under lvg but who knows maybe we can win and give us confidence to try and turn Thursday's debacle around.

Wishful thinking nev.

If we don't come away with a win I expect nothing less than a draw,that much I do know.

It's always a tough place to travel to but we will have 9000 travelling fans as well and I believe this will play a major part also.

Wishful thinking nev.

If we don't come away with a win I expect nothing less than a draw,that much I do know.

It's always a tough place to travel to but we will have 9000 travelling fans as well and I believe this will play a major part also.

Yes mate it should make for a cracking atmosphere and I hope a cracking game and may the best team win.

Wishful thinking nev.

Yes mate it should make for a cracking atmosphere and I hope a cracking game and may the best team win.

Man United v West Ham is at OT. Saying that we'll probably draw & lose the replay as per Lawro predictions!

Wishful thinking nev.

West Ham are the best side we've played this season imo and tactically Bilic was spot on. Payet's set piece delivery is superb and i expect you to cause United problems all over the park.

I am talking about football.

Do you not think clubs should be more proactive in banning the sort of imbeciles that come out with these songs, regardless of which club it is?

And I'm glad to see the club condemn it, but I'd rather they demanded it stop and take action rather than agree to "talk to fans groups".

I've put the Hammers down to win 2-1.

I think LvG is focusing on the league now.

"Do you not think clubs should be more proactive in banning the sort of imbeciles that come out with these songs, regardless of which club it is?"

Well said Chicog. ALL clubs should do their upmost to find and ban such idiots. Football had always been a mans domain, but it has changed somewhat in the past decades with women and kids attending. I want to be able to watch a game with my family, enjoy the game and the atmosphere without these morons and the awful chants.

• Like 1

I think LvG is focusing on the league now.

Nah,I think United are safe for this season,mate.Its between Newcastle and Sunderland for the last relegation place !

LVG will be gone once its mathematically impossible for them to qualify for next seasons Champions League.

1-1

Instead of getting second yellow (and a red) for diving, he dives again a few minutes later, gets a free kick and scores (a stunning goal).

Anyone (older) remembers someone who should have had a straight red card, but got a yellow. Then scores an amazing freekick, which sends England out.

Btw,

Have a feeling the Ref had 1-1 at his Bookie.

1-1

Instead of getting second yellow (and a red) for diving, he dives again a few minutes later, gets a free kick and scores (a stunning goal).

Anyone (older) remembers someone who should have had a straight red card, but got a yellow. Then scores an amazing freekick, which sends England out.

Btw,

No you were shittttteee and are lucky to still be in the tit for tat. Edited by stoneyboy

1-1

Btw,

No you were shittttteee and are lucky to still be in the tit for tat.

That is your take away from what I wrote??

wow......change glasses (or use them)?

shittttteee or not, that was not the point.

TROLL or Not, you have certain rights I guess.

Stoney when we coming to the Hammers then?

The draw is in the next hour I will post the outcome as I'm currently in the UK.

I'm coming back to Thailand tomorrow so anticipate I shall have to set the alarm to watch the replay as it will be a midweek under lights I guess.

After UTD drop out of the Europa league Thursday the midweek fixtures shall be less congested.

• Like 2

A lot of huffing and puffing again with no end result,several half chances missed sad.png Liverpool deservedly going through over the two legs................back to the drawing board whistling.gif

Schneirderlin left out in favour of Fellani wink.png