Manchester United

redrus

Stevie its not the worst team it is the worst manager, I thought Moyes was bad but lvg takes the cake.

fair enough mate, but what i mean is that there is literally nothing to be scared of. your best player - by a mile - is the goalkeeper. martial, a kid, is the next and really only player to remotely worry about. in recent years you've sold van persie, hernandez, di maria, welbeck, even nani, players who carried a threat at least. year before all that experience of ferdinand, vidic, giggs, evra, kagawa, fletcher was all let go and not replaced. opponents used to be afraid of united, particularly at old trafford. this squad is light years away from what's gone before.

Yep, and as I have said its the manager, he has got rid of all those players and replaced with lesser players to fit his philosophy, he has had two years and we have gone backwards, I do not expect us to win a trophy every year like some, but what a do expect is a team who give 100% and sadly I don't see that in us no more.

The day lvg leaves is the day we can start to get back on track, until then win lose or draw does not matter it all about him leaving now.

• Like 2

Stevie its not the worst team it is the worst manager, I thought Moyes was bad but lvg takes the cake.

fair enough mate, but what i mean is that there is literally nothing to be scared of. your best player - by a mile - is the goalkeeper. martial, a kid, is the next and really only player to remotely worry about. in recent years you've sold van persie, hernandez, di maria, welbeck, even nani, players who carried a threat at least. year before all that experience of ferdinand, vidic, giggs, evra, kagawa, fletcher was all let go and not replaced. opponents used to be afraid of united, particularly at old trafford. this squad is light years away from what's gone before.

Yep, and as I have said its the manager, he has got rid of all those players and replaced with lesser players to fit his philosophy, he has had two years and we have gone backwards, I do not expect us to win a trophy every year like some, but what a do expect is a team who give 100% and sadly I don't see that in us no more.

The day lvg leaves is the day we can start to get back on track, until then win lose or draw does not matter it all about him leaving now.

got to be this summer really then hasn't it? be very, very surprised if he's still in the job come august.

got to be this summer really then hasn't it? be very, very surprised if he's still in the job come august.

Lets just say I know someone who has inside knowledge, and he has stated that it's a done deal that he is leaving and he has agreed to go, lvg took all the criticism and the pressure very hard and will leave by mutual consent.

I will believe when I see it.

• Like 1

Saw the replay last night. The difference between LvG and Klopp and how they motivate their team is plain to see. Even Giggs had had enough and went to the technical area

It'll be a shame if Giggs doesn't get the managers job this summer he deserves a crack at it

and has all that experience of playing under SAF for all those years.

If anyone should know what it takes to put Man Utd back on track it should be Giggs.

If Mourinho gets the job then i think Giggs would leave.

Saw the replay last night. The difference between LvG and Klopp and how they motivate their team is plain to see. Even Giggs had had enough and went to the technical area

It'll be a shame if Giggs doesn't get the managers job this summer he deserves a crack at it

If anyone should know what it takes to put Man Utd back on track it should be Giggs.

i'm not sure i follow this 'giggs deserves it' line of thought. what has he done to deserve it other than be a long-term man united player? he has shown any particular coaching skill to deserve it and he's also been sat there watching on alongside two failures in moyes and van gaal - so what makes anyone think he's actually any good at coaching?

• Like 2

Nobody knows if he can be successful as a manager unless he's given the chance to do so.

He's been a no2 there for a reason as well as doing his badges, he's service to the club is second

to none and played for 22yrs under the most successful manager in football history, that in itself

should give him an advantage on how to manage the team over other candidates.

I'm just saying that it would be a shame if Mourinho comes in and Giggs is left to walk.

i'm not sure i follow this 'giggs deserves it' line of thought. what has he done to deserve it other than be a long-term man united player? he has shown any particular coaching skill to deserve it and he's also been sat there watching on alongside two failures in moyes and van gaal - so what makes anyone think he's actually any good at coaching?

Couldn't agree more. This Giggs talk is more SAF era dreaming. United would be better served in the future by relegating the SAF era to the past.

Nobody knows if he can be successful as a manager unless he's given the chance to do so.

He's been a no2 there for a reason as well as doing his badges, he's service to the club is second

to none and played for 22yrs under the most successful manager in football history, that in itself

should give him an advantage on how to manage the team over other candidates.

I'm just saying that it would be a shame if Mourinho comes in and Giggs is left to walk.

Seriously think you'd be better off with the proven Maureen and not the unproven Giggs. Big gamble to put Giggs in charge but if you were going to do it then anytime after Xmas until the end of season would have been the time.

Top 4 here we come, after the season we have had, a top 4 spot still up for grabs is unbelievable.

Rashford is a gem, coming along nicely and with Martial the future looks bright.

A local manc red scoring the winner, dreams are made of that.

Top 4 here we come, after the season we have had, a top 4 spot still up for grabs is unbelievable.

Rashford is a gem, coming along nicely and with Martial the future looks bright.

When you take a look at the youngsters coming through the future is looking bright thumbsup.gif

When you take a look at the youngsters coming through the future is looking bright thumbsup.gif

Its amazing the positives vibes a 1-0 win can muster up!!! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Being that you guys are excited about the youngsters coming through, how do you think

they will be used if Mourinho does take over from LVG in the summer?

Will they stay in the team or be loaned out/discarded by him?

^Not sure thats totally fair about mourinho. You say it like all his teams play dour football which I don't think is correct. I certainly thought the team with Robben and Duff was entertaining, and there have been others. Mourinho is pragmatic. He knows when it's best to play for or take a point. He sets his teams up sensibly to not concede first and foremost. I'd be happy to have him at City as he's a serial winner (but could do with taking a crash course in PR).

yeah , i'de be hapi to see him at man city with the irresponsible way your owners have lashed money around, and him giving results but dire football.you almost deserve each other smile.png

Edited by rijit

yeah , i'de be hapi to see him at man city with the irresponsible way your owners have lashed money around, and him giving results but dire football.you almost deserve each other smile.png

"irresponsible way your owners have lashed money around" - Nonsense, they achieved what they wanted to and within their timeline (winning 2 premiers, FA cup, Milky Bar cups and establishing ourselves at the top table, and now I believe we are profitable)...love it and very grateful to our irresponsible owners, may they continue to be irresponsible! wink.png

Profitable ,,, yeah of coarse you are,,, :D:D:D that would be about the same time as murry played attractive football... If ever :D:D:D.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Profitable ,,, yeah of coarse you are,,, :D:D:D that would be about the same time as murry played attractive football... If ever :D:D:D.

Yes we are.

FACTS: 2014/15 Annual Report. Manchester City announce £10.7m profit. Record annual revenue of £351.8m and a seventh successive year of growth.Zero debt.

Profitable ,,, yeah of coarse you are,,, biggrin.png:D:D that would be about the same time as murry played attractive football... If ever biggrin.png:D:D.

Yes we are.

FACTS: 2014/15 Annual Report. Manchester City announce £10.7m profit. Record annual revenue of £351.8m and a seventh successive year of growth.Zero debt.

It helps having in-house mega sponsorship deals and naming rights...keeping it in the family whistling.gif

I certainly does, isn't it great.