Manchester United

redrus

Areas to the east and north of Manchester, where Blues fans were generally in the majority, and areas to the west - where the Reds have the upper hand.

City fans were in the majority in every one of the Stockport postcodes and also in many areas of Tameside and Oldham.Blue strongholds include Hyde, Dukinfield, and Stockport town centre, where more than 70 per cent of those polled said they were City fans.

Over in Salford, central and south Manchester and parts of Trafford, the results were reversed.In Eccles, Worsley and central Salford, more than 70 per cent said they were Reds.The area around Old Trafford is also apparently a Red stronghold, with 71 per cent of those in the M16 postcodes supporting Manchester United.

Pleased to see my area SK6 is 78% blue.

Areas to the east and north of Manchester, where Blues fans were generally in the majority, and areas to the west - where the Reds have the upper hand.

City fans were in the majority in every one of the Stockport postcodes and also in many areas of Tameside and Oldham.Blue strongholds include Hyde, Dukinfield, and Stockport town centre, where more than 70 per cent of those polled said they were City fans.

Over in Salford, central and south Manchester and parts of Trafford, the results were reversed.In Eccles, Worsley and central Salford, more than 70 per cent said they were Reds.The area around Old Trafford is also apparently a Red stronghold, with 71 per cent of those in the M16 postcodes supporting Manchester United.

Thanks for the laugh I am off to bed.

Thanks for the laugh I am off to bed.

Your area, SK1, is 74% blue...555...sweet dreams!

http://www.ilovemanchester.com/2015/10/22/manchester-football-is-red-or-is-it-blue.aspx

Now this is a better survey than a bloody poll in the Men, it comes out 2-1 in favour of united in Manchester and that is about right.

As far as my postcode being 74% city that is codswallop, I have many friends that still live there and they reckon it is about 50/50 and that's being generous to city.

^Is there a ManU supporters club in heywood?

I've not heard of one. The City one run coaches etc to home and away games from their base The Heywood Pub
What's this with city and coaches, every season they get bused into the coach park at old Trafford and I have seen them from Sale and that is just down the road.

http://www.ilovemanchester.com/2015/10/22/manchester-football-is-red-or-is-it-blue.aspx

Now this is a better survey than a bloody poll in the Men, it comes out 2-1 in favour of united in Manchester and that is about right.

As far as my postcode being 74% city that is codswallop, I have many friends that still live there and they reckon it is about 50/50 and that's being generous to city.

All I say to that is Jess and Zeta are a bit of alright...Salford Uni students...isn't that where ManU are based ;-)

All I say to that is Jess and Zeta are a bit of alright...Salford Uni students...isn't that where ManU are based ;-)

No mate, we are not in Salford you should know that being a geographical master of all areas in Greater Manchester and what proportion claim to be blue.

Yes Jess and zeta are well worth a second look.

^Is there a ManU supporters club in heywood?

I've not heard of one. The City one run coaches etc to home and away games from their base The Heywood Pub
What's this with city and coaches, every season they get bused into the coach park at old Trafford and I have seen them from Sale and that is just down the road.

It's not rocket science nev. They meet up at their local pubs for a few bevvies, fit a drink or 2 on the coach, a couple in the ground and not get done for drink driving.

No mate, we are not in Salford you should know that being a geographical master of all areas in Greater Manchester and what proportion claim to be blue.

Yes Jess and zeta are well worth a second look.

Sorry, the windup merchants must be affecting even me. Of course ManU are not in Salford, or even in the city of Manchester.

What areas of Greater Manchester are supposedly blue or red (the %s I quoted) were from a M.E.N. article.

Very dissapointing to lose 3 goals so quickly especially after the young kid went off having a blinder

Could of been so different if Martial finished off his fine run into the box....a few games to go of the season then we will know more about Uniteds plans...FA Cup Wednesday if we don't play to score goals we might as well not turn up.

Tbh don't think fletcher brought anything special to ltd`s table, aalbion under pull's it, yeah, but ltd ,, Nah can't see it. Think Ltd need a bit of

swagger, Like cantano brought, sweinsteiger was a punt at that, but it ain't quite worked for him, bet the <deleted> has a good euros though!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did ManU jettison Darren Fletcher too soon? I reckon so, how about you lot?

Easy to say in hindsight, don't recall you saying that immediately after he left.

Wow, steady on. Just saying what I've seen. He still looks better than anyone else they've got. I was looking to hear what ManU fans think. So ManU fans, what do you think?