Manchester United

redrus

41 minutes ago, carmine said:

Early in the season still but reasons for concern.  It looks like Chelsea of last season all over again with Mourinho the bust flush. His normal arrogance and swagger is being replaced by the look of a rabbit staring into the headlights.  And he's still selecting Fellaini!!!  What on earth is that all about?

His reprimanding of Conte at the end of the game was just embarrassing.  

the usual tedious mourinho schtick. team's just performed appallingly but it couldn't possibly be his fault could it? no, it's mistakes by the players and miss, miss conte was rude to me, tell him off miss. he's pathetic.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, StevieH said:

the usual tedious mourinho schtick. team's just performed appallingly but it couldn't possibly be his fault could it? no, it's mistakes by the players and miss, miss conte was rude to me, tell him off miss. he's pathetic.

sadly thats Mou,s, Huge Ego,  if only he had the style and grace of  ,say, King Carlo Ancelloti, or  Charming  Claude   he would be revered by most  football fans everywhere

after , That Done  Like A  Dinner capitulation,at the Bridge, Mou  has to change his formation, that may suit the players at his disposal, as Conte The Great One has done at C/SEA, to this point of time,  feel very certain he has at least 5 players who have his red pen through their names,and will be heading for the T/F lounge

feel that  taking over a very average squad for M/U  high standards,has to be taken into consideration, would never write Mou  off, but he certainly needs some of his magic,and very quickly i might add,  and the 64dollar queston  going  around the traps, has he lost it??

certainly very interesting times lays ahead at Old Trafford,

a very nice morning to all

Edited by evenstevens

It's gonna get a lot worst for utd. I see a 2nd season out of CL. A manager who will walk before he is pushed, rooney usurped. To really ensure this is utd glory days grinding to a halt. I'd get giggs back cos he's a wa nker too.

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's gonna get a lot worst for utd. I see a 2nd season out of CL. A manager who will walk before he is pushed, rooney usurped. To really ensure this is utd glory days grinding to a halt. I'd get giggs back cos he's a wa nker too.

was talking to a united fan mate yesterday and things he's most concerned about, particularly given mourinho's past recored with it, is the development of their most talented youngsters. martial won't get a regular enough game and risks not kicking on. rashford against liverpool and chelsea was deployed as some sort of secondary full-back whose job was to chase back first and foremost. and their other talented young player who is also now the world's most expensive is already looking like mourinho hasn't really a clue what to do with him.

i wonder how long it will be before their fans really do start to wonder if they're going to get anything other than the mourinho who bombed so spectacularly at chelsea 12 months ago?

14 minutes ago, StevieH said:

was talking to a united fan mate yesterday and things he's most concerned about, particularly given mourinho's past recored with it, is the development of their most talented youngsters. martial won't get a regular enough game and risks not kicking on. rashford against liverpool and chelsea was deployed as some sort of secondary full-back whose job was to chase back first and foremost. and their other talented young player who is also now the world's most expensive is already looking like mourinho hasn't really a clue what to do with him.

i wonder how long it will be before their fans really do start to wonder if they're going to get anything other than the mourinho who bombed so spectacularly at chelsea 12 months ago?

He's looking just like the Mourinho of last season.  His team selections are weird.  Players don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing.  Just confusion.  The defense is appalling yet Carrick sits on the bench. Fellaini starts!  Carrick could have bought some semblance of order and eased the pressure.  He has major problems in the center back department.  And so it goes on.

His answer....blame the players, blame anyone but himself.  Looking more like an outdated bust flush as the season unfolds.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

See in the papers Carrick (and Fabregas) are being linked to City. Can't see it myself.

Pep's looking the bring down the age of your squad so i very much doubt Carrick's an option.  Or Fabregas for that matter.

But theres other, younger,  players Jose's wasting if Pep's interested!!

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Banging his brothers wife for 8 years as he was bored! Top class chap is giggs 

Nothing wrong with helping a family member out in my book,and if you knew anything about Rhodri you would understand why :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, carmine said:

He's looking just like the Mourinho of last season.  His team selections are weird.  Players don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing.  Just confusion.  The defense is appalling yet Carrick sits on the bench. Fellaini starts!  Carrick could have bought some semblance of order and eased the pressure.  He has major problems in the center back department.  And so it goes on.

His answer....blame the players, blame anyone but himself.  Looking more like an outdated bust flush as the season unfolds.

I wonder if the charisma that Mourinho once had is gone as well. Years ago he was able to inspire players and there were many players who looked up to him with respect. I would guess that is likely no longer the case. Players from different  clubs talk to each other and the United players must know much of the inside story at Chelsea.

Add in that United do not seem to have much player leadership at the moment. Rooney is a shadow of the player he one was. Carrick is being shunted aside. Many of the newer buys haven't shown much. The defense is suspect. As Carms points out "and so it goes on".

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:11 AM, Rc2702 said:

Banging his brothers wife for 8 years as he was bored! Top class chap is giggs 

Refereshing to see that there are sexually pure,self righteous people on this forum that have never wandered off course.

Did you hear about Bill Cinton and some intern....

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:06 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

What's the latest with Schweinsteiger? Is he still training on his own? Seems a waste of a very talented player. He may not be the player of old but if they ain't going to use him let him move on.

He will be moving on.He's under contract ,have you heard about transfer windows ?

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

He will be moving on.He's under contract ,have you heard about transfer windows ?

BB,s football knowledge is rather limited to all things sky blue Sparkles....you should know that by now :saai:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-sir-alex-ferguson-signings-jose-mourinho-louis-van-gaal-david-moyes-a7381251.html

"How £460m was spent on a faltering squad failed since Alex Ferguson's retirement

United have made 22 signings since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, but have any of them gone on to make a significant impact?"

So ManU fans, who's been a signing success?

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Another  £6.5 million wasted and a talented player ruined at Utd

Poor Basti… 

BB you really must stop worrying about whats happening at United you will  give yourself a heart attack. He hasn't been ruined at United.His best days were behind him when he was signed and his contract runs to the end of 2018 so in the meantime he is enjoying life with his new wife the lovely Anna Ivanovic whose career has also nose dived to a point where she cant get through the first round..

Speaking of ruined,dormant talent, how is Yaya Toure these days ?

^"must stop worrying about whats happening at United"...think you mean "must stop laughing about whats happening at United" ;-)

Yaya is doing his Yaya-thang and taking the money in the last year of his contract. If he was really interested in playing he'd be trying to distance himself from his agent - even if just to falsely appease Pep - then he'd be back to contribute off the bench for the last 15 of games.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"must stop worrying about whats happening at United"...think you mean "must stop laughing about whats happening at United" ;-)

Yaya is doing his Yaya-thang and taking the money in the last year of his contract. If he was really interested in playing he'd be trying to distance himself from his agent - even if just to falsely appease Pep - then he'd be back to contribute off the bench for the last 15 of games.

Don't be silly BB, Pep hates him and has engineered the whole thing to get rid of him. They're hoping someone will pay a few million in January. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You can laugh if you want BB,pretty hollow experience for you but go right ahead .Hatred for United,as you have already admiited to, is becoming an obsession.Lighten up mate.By the way do your supporters that stripped the toilets and wash basins out of OT mid week planning to return them and/or face a lifetime ban as they will all be on CCTV.

Very classy. I thought this particular compeition meant nothing,well there you go.

^Sorry for being raised to hate Mufc..must have a word with my old man about who will no doubt blame my deceased granddad...over a century of hatred in the family and I'm passing it on to my 2 lads. Personally I'm surprised you don't hate City...if you're a United fan and a mancunian that is?

You'll get no arguments from me defending idiots who attend matches for violence or vandalism...wish they'd keep away. I'm sure ALL fans of any club feels the same about football hooligans (morons more like) regardless of which club they supposedly support.

Edited by Bredbury Blue