Manchester United

redrus

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Have City progressed under the master coach Pep.Pellegrini would say with a wry smile "I dont think so"

After your dire performance and negative tactic's last night, all you can ask is that?

Do you think United have progressed under Jose? Cos I couldn't watch those boring tactics regularly. We beat you at your gaff in the prem in which we totally dominated the game and last night we totally dominated again but just couldn't get the ball in the net. Despite your 10 man wall we still managed to get 19 shots in.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

After your dire performance and negative tactic's last night, all you can ask is that?

Do you think United have progressed under Jose? Cos I couldn't watch those boring tactics regularly. We beat you at your gaff in the prem in which we totally dominated the game and last night we totally dominated again but just couldn't get the ball in the net. Despite your 10 man wall we still managed to get 19 shots in.

I think 17 of them shots were in the stands!

Woeful you were at creating against a fantastic defence and just like Spurs you will win nothing this season!

First half there wasnt much in it and obviously the second half you had to come on stronger as you were at home... 10 men finished the game after the hair bear bunch kiss...brutal that was ...Aguero should be ashamed of himself little fart!

Rashford was constantly being fouled by both you cb's and the ref gave him nothing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrRed said:

I think 17 of them shots were in the stands!

Woeful you were at creating against a fantastic defence and just like Spurs you will win nothing this season!

First half there wasnt much in it and obviously the second half you had to come on stronger as you were at home... 10 men finished the game after the hair bear bunch kiss...brutal that was ...Aguero should be ashamed of himself little fart!

Rashford was constantly being fouled by both you cb's and the ref gave him nothing.

You're such a card Red

Funny how it's only united fans who think Fellaini did naught wrong. For info, no matter how hard it lands, you CANNOT throw your head like that. Simples

Shots.JPG

Throw his head ...yeah right 

Aguero did as much and ohhh how them curls must of knocked hime to the ground!

No excuse for his theatrics disgraceful!

Did you see Toure's dive as well lol! fark me that was a classic and not even a yellow big soft dappy ncut.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrRed said:

When I saw Mr Atkinson was down to ref I feared the worst :sad:

From what the press and ex players seem to be in agreement with (wait for it,except the two north london contributors on this forum) was that Mourinho got his tactics spot on.

24 games without defeat equalling the record we set back in 2011/12 season,some of those games we played well,some we didn,t capitalise on our superiority and dropped points accordingly,some we had to "dig in" and battle it out...not pretty but thats how football is at times...we have played 18 more games this season than either Chelsea or Liverpool and only idiots would argue that this does not have an effect on players performance/fitness levels.

The "bitters" Red of course will disagree.......do we care.........fark no :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

When I saw Mr Atkinson was down to ref I feared the worst :sad:

You're havin a Giraffe aren't you peter? His record in the derby's was in United's favour

Why Man United fans should be VERY happy Martin Atkinson is refereeing the Manchester derby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/man-united-happy-martin-atkinson-10297662

3 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Its hard to see if foreheads actually clashed with all that hair covering, but Fellaini should have known better and Aguero needs to up his drama class lessons.

Read all the paper reports, watch the Football programmes with pundits views. They ALL say Fellaini headbutted Aguero.

I saw and he headbutted Aguero. How much force is hard to tell but as I said earlier, you can't throw your head like that and not expect a red card

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

You jumped in the middle of a debate between MrRed and me and then say you aren't interested :saai:

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Read all the paper reports, watch the Football programmes with pundits views. They ALL say Fellaini headbutted Aguero.

I saw and he headbutted Aguero. How much force is hard to tell but as I said earlier, you can't throw your head like that and not expect a red card

Definite head butt....not a proper "glasgow kiss" mind you, but Fellaini was numb enough to fall for Augero,s taunting......guilty and 3 match ban :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Good to see you back Ups, been on hols ?

Not saying it's the reason  but it is really strangely disproportionally upsetting when your team go out of the league think that relegation feeling  but disproprtionatly miles greater   it genuinely feels  strangely catclismic, very odd situation.

6 hours ago, MrRed said:

Throw his head ...yeah right 

Aguero did as much and ohhh how them curls must of knocked hime to the ground!

No excuse for his theatrics disgraceful!

Did you see Toure's dive as well lol! fark me that was a classic and not even a yellow big soft dappy ncut.

Yaya's dive was pretty funny and I laughed at that one. But Red, it must be difficult for you to justify Mou's tactics in a derby. He got his draw, but he was likely more concerned he'd get his fanny tanned if he actually played football. How many draws this season ? A ton. If Mou wasn't so afraid to lose United might even be on Chelsea's tail. As he has demonstrated time and again over the years, he's a coward.

5 hours ago, jellydog said:

Yaya's dive was pretty funny and I laughed at that one. But Red, it must be difficult for you to justify Mou's tactics in a derby. He got his draw, but he was likely more concerned he'd get his fanny tanned if he actually played football. How many draws this season ? A ton. If Mou wasn't so afraid to lose United might even be on Chelsea's tail. As he has demonstrated time and again over the years, he's a coward.

No he is not a coward, what you want us to do open up and get dry bummed?, we have half the team out and have played 18 games more than some teams and a European semi final coming up, we only have 2 fit midfielder's and ones a ageing Carrick, he is managing our season to the best of his ability in my eyes.

7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Not saying it's the reason  but it is really strangely disproportionally upsetting when your team go out of the league think that relegation feeling  but disproprtionatly miles greater   it genuinely feels  strangely catclismic, very odd situation.

At least your spelling is improving. Good job.

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

A man with every reason to chuck himself off a high building. They will be back and hopefully soon. What was Hearn thinking selling the club to such buffoons? There but for the grace of God......

On 28/04/2017 at 7:32 AM, mrbojangles said:

You're havin a Giraffe aren't you peter? His record in the derby's was in United's favour

Why Man United fans should be VERY happy Martin Atkinson is refereeing the Manchester derby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/man-united-happy-martin-atkinson-10297662

He,s a Leeds fan BJ did you not know :sad:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, petermik said:

He,s a Leeds fan BJ did you not know :sad:

And his dodgy decisions in favour of Chelsea has cost us league titles n the past, he has history against us.

• Like 1

Am i actually reading here United fans complaining about refs decisions going against them?  I suppose after twenty-five years of getting the rub of the green reality bites.  And no Fergie time either........

As whiskey nose used to love reminding everybody; it all evens itself out over the season.  His words, not mine.