Manchester United

redrus

12 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

'I don't want to win the Europa League. It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition'

Jose Mourinho Chelsea 2013

Bob that's an excellent copy and paste it adds a lot of value I gotta say you are an asset and your knowledge of Google knows no bounds. Good work.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Bob that's an excellent copy and paste it adds a lot of value I gotta say you are an asset and your knowledge of Google knows no bounds. Good work.

Of course it's a copy and paste you <deleted> moron, it's a <deleted> quote. 

Really getting tired of your trolling bullshit <deleted>. I asked you once prove where and when I plarigirse or repeat punditry or journos. You didn't answer, so either answer or shut the <deleted> up <deleted> 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Of course it's a copy and paste you <deleted> moron, it's a <deleted> quote. 

Really getting tired of your trolling bullshit <deleted>. I asked you once prove where and when I plarigirse or repeat punditry or journos. You didn't answer, so either answer or shut the <deleted> up <deleted> 

No one asking a question here pal just a simple pat on the back for going to the lengths of finding a specific quote relevant to the current discussion points. It's good research it's commendable. Just one thing though not sure but your keyboard seems to be repeating the words deleted you absolute <deleted> thick piece of <deleted> shit.

Oops I think I got the same problem

Edited by Rc2702

20 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"why all the hostility on this forum,"
"PeterMik!!  He makes it so easy to dislike the club he supports!!!  Its that perceived air of entitlement that disappeared about four seasons ago."

Personal opinion: as a City fan I have no problems with the ManU boys on here. I have no problem with the boys from the other clubs on here. I do think some could do with easing the aggression on the forum. Notjing wrong with banter but going beyond and being hostile is not accepted. Some need to realise its a bit of harmless fun coming on here and leave it out. Not mentioning any names ;-)

Theres no real hostility on here.  Just a couple of you hung up on the idea of it.

20 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

'I don't want to win the Europa League. It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition'

Jose Mourinho Chelsea 2013

He's been lowering his expectations because whilst he's been fantastic and faultless in every way his players have let him down dreadfully.

If they win the Europa it will be down to his genius dragging them through, if not it will be because his players didn't follow his foolproof match strategy.

• Like 1

"Theres no real hostility on here.  Just a couple of you hung up on the idea of it."
I don't think that's correct. YOU seem to have an agenda with several posters on here myself included. There is hostility on this forum, face it.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Theres no real hostility on here.  Just a couple of you hung up on the idea of it."
I don't think that's correct. YOU seem to have an agenda with several posters on here myself included. There is hostility on this forum, face it.

Stop whinging!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

really? don't think so myself. 

if you want proper hostility go have a look in the loony bin that is the TV world news forum. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

No one asking a question here pal just a simple pat on the back for going to the lengths of finding a specific quote relevant to the current discussion points. It's good research it's commendable. Just one thing though not sure but your keyboard seems to be repeating the words deleted you absolute <deleted> thick piece of <deleted> shit.

Oops I think I got the same problem

No your problem is your an arrogant <deleted> who thinks he knows everything, and those that do think they know everything usually know <deleted> all.

Being an anorak of football information does not make you a "PhD" :laugh: or more knowledgeable about the game it just makes you a sad boring billy no mates <deleted>. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, smedly said:

There are forum rules, might be an idea to start using the report button...................the hostility will soon stop

hostility........naah never,bitterness and jealousy certainly but us "rags" are used to it.....comes with being successful,happens in all walks of life sadly,not just football.............:wai:

7 hours ago, champers said:

Liverpool fans fighting amongst each other. It's more entertaining than the Southampton match was.

no champers your wrong...........they were manure fans incognito :cheesy:

49 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

No your problem is your an arrogant <deleted> who thinks he knows everything, and those that do think they know everything usually know <deleted> all.

Being an anorak of football information does not make you a "PhD" :laugh: or more knowledgeable about the game it just makes you a sad boring billy no mates <deleted>. 

Bob I'm just happy knowing a lot more than you and I'm proud of my knowledge of the game even though it's a bit rusty to be honest with you. Bob I'll happily settle this here and now and we can both move on and forget the matter or you can continue. I ain't gonna report it as advised it's a good laugh and usually at your expense so I'm good with that but if it's getting to you and clearly if is, perhaps we should nail this and let bygones be bygones. It's your choice lad but I ain't taking back a word I have said and doubt you will either so I'll let you dictate the game from here on. 

100% correct bob Billy no mates me. My lads meet me every 5 years as I'm a busy guy so yes very true that but 1 day every 5 years I do come alive.

19 hours ago, petermik said:

hostility........naah never,bitterness and jealousy certainly but us "rags" are used to it.....comes with being successful,happens in all walks of life sadly,not just football.............:wai:

Correction.  When you used to be successful.  You are a top six club now that even had to give up on a top four opportunity with four or five games left.  If you don't win the Europa your season will be deemed a disaster.

1 minute ago, nev said:

If we win it though we will have had a more successful season than all above us bar Chelsea, we will have bagged the community shield league cup and Europa league, we will get 40 mil quid just by getting into the Europa league final, funds will be available to bring in the required players next season to get us back challenging.

So after the disaster of appointing Moyes the boring football under Lvg in which some games we could not muster a shot, to now the stability of a top manager who knows what is needed to be done, and that includes shipping out players who are just not good enough.

I for one am pleased with this season, and expecting us to improve next season too.

A final against Ajax will be interesting.  Must be honest, i don't know much about their current side.

7 hours ago, nev said:

If we win it though we will have had a more successful season than all above us bar Chelsea, we will have bagged the community shield league cup and Europa league, we will get 40 mil quid just by getting into the Europa league final, funds will be available to bring in the required players next season to get us back challenging.

So after the disaster of appointing Moyes the boring football under Lvg in which some games we could not muster a shot, to now the stability of a top manager who knows what is needed to be done, and that includes shipping out players who are just not good enough.

I for one am pleased with this season, and expecting us to improve next season too.

Spot on nev,could not have put it better myself,but your peeing into the wind trying to explain to the "bitters" on here

7 hours ago, carmine said:

A final against Ajax will be interesting.  Must be honest, i don't know much about their current side.

We aint beat Celta Vigo yet :cheesy:

here,s hoping though :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

We aint beat Celta Vigo yet :cheesy:

here,s hoping though :thumbsup:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt since you've been bottling throughout the season maybe you just might have grown some balls by mid may.

Think were all expecting a nil nil draw tbh!!!

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

Spot on nev,could not have put it better myself,but your peeing into the wind trying to explain to the "bitters" on here

No you couldn't have said it better, you would have posted your usual nonsense:passifier:

25 minutes ago, nev said:

we will get 40 mil quid just by getting into the Europa league final, funds will be available to bring in the required players next season to get us back challenging.

Come on nev. When have United not had funds to be buy players? You have always had funds.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Patrick Kluivert's son is in the squad. Does that make you feel old? Best player is centre forward Traore on loan from Chelsea. You have been warned.

1 minute ago, champers said:

Patrick Kluivert's son is in the squad. Does that make you feel old? Best player is centre forward Traore on loan from Chelsea. You have been warned.

kasper dolberg is good. they don't have anything like the depth or resources that united have though.

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Come on nev. When have United not had funds to be buy players? You have always had funds.

Who said anything about not having the funds, José will get as much as he needs, he has already started lowering the wage bill with Sweinstiger Schniderlin and Depay gone and others to follow.

"but your peeing into the wind trying to explain to the "bitters" on here"

OY! Thought "bitters" were City fans to you lot and we haven't been giving you lot grief on here - think you'll find it's t'others from darn sarf.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

39 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yeah bit "rich" that!!

Yes, we have self generated our own money for years through gate receipts and sponsorships, I think we can justify spending, currently stands it has cost us £76mil quid a league title, city stands at £500mil quid per title, Liverpool £900mil quid and nowt.