Manchester United

redrus

21 hours ago, nev said:

Just a question does Kane go missing in the big games?, I saw a stat for your manager one win in 16 games against the top six suggests that, I am not having a pop by the way.

Yes i think the stat relates to away fixtures and its very relevant.  It basically says as i pointed out earlier, that we are still a nearly team.  Theres still work to do, and maybe a couple of players short.  What we are is totally competitive but we're not scraping the one nil wins that is required to lift the trophy.  We will not win the league simply because we are not yet at the level but we will get there in time with this coach.  Just not this season.  

Regards Kane, i don't believe he goes missing at all, and his workmate is phenomenal.  If he has a quiet game its because a savvy manager has made him isolates and cut his supply feed.  

49 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes i think the stat relates to away fixtures and its very relevant.  It basically says as i pointed out earlier, that we are still a nearly team.  Theres still work to do, and maybe a couple of players short.  What we are is totally competitive but we're not scraping the one nil wins that is required to lift the trophy.  We will not win the league simply because we are not yet at the level but we will get there in time with this coach.  Just not this season.  

why do u pop up with the above trash

lets face it, you have a manager who has,nt won a crumpet anywhere ,  let alone a premiership title,

and you have that 4 BY 2  lumber head  as commander in cheif,who pays his players pittance money ,that other players can earn   at say M/U   C/sea   or M/City  ,until he changes his wage structure  Totts will  continue to be a Gunna to do this ,and Gunna  do that ,and Kane  will be off to greener pastures ,sooner rather then later and who can blame him,and with other players to follow

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

lets face it, you have a manager who has,nt won a crumpet anywhere ,  let alone a premiership title,

and you have that 4 BY 2  lumber head  as commander in cheif,who pays his players pittance money ,that other players can earn   at say M/U   C/sea   or M/City  ,until he changes his wage structure  Totts will  continue to be a Gunna to do this ,and Gunna  do that ,and Kane  will be off to greener pastures ,sooner rather then later and who can blame him,and with other players to follow

Sorry pal, but thats just not worthy of a response.  Quite sad actually.  

Presumably the anti semitic jibe refers to our chairman?

Edited by carmine

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

oh, so evenstevens is still a complete prick then is he? good to know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Out of order jibe that is just totally irrelavent. And Roman Abramovich is what religion?

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

Like i said, best ignore.  God forbid he might actually have thought he was being amusing.

9 minutes ago, carmine said:

Like i said, best ignore.  God forbid he might actually have thought he was being amusing.

A clear case of we won the lottery new fan disease.

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Regards Kane, i don't believe he goes missing at all, and his workmate is phenomenal.  If he has a quiet game its because a savvy manager has made him isolates and cut his supply feed.  

Would love to see Kane's workmate,5555 only jesting I know you meant work rate.

José gets slated for grinding out 1-0 wins or getting at least a draw in the must not lose games for us, your manager needs to learn from that.

As for us I think we have the makings of a good team and when Pogba Zlatan Rojo and Fellaini back we will be a lot stronger.

4 minutes ago, nev said:

Would love to see Kane's workmate,5555 only jesting I know you meant work rate.

José gets slated for grinding out 1-0 wins or getting at least a draw in the must not lose games for us, your manager needs to learn from that.

As for us I think we have the makings of a good team and when Pogba Zlatan Rojo and Fellaini back we will be a lot stronger.

You have the makings of a great time when they're all fit.  I don't think any sensible person blames him for grinding out wins and when its necessary setting up a defense to do that is almost an art form.  The criticism comes from situations when he doesn't need to do it and doesn't take advantage of the talent available to him.  That Liverpool game offered him a gilt edged opportunity to lay down a marker against a flimsy defense and he totally bottled it.

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

You have the makings of a great time when they're all fit.  I don't think any sensible person blames him for grinding out wins and when its necessary setting up a defense to do that is almost an art form.  The criticism comes from situations when he doesn't need to do it and doesn't take advantage of the talent available to him.  That Liverpool game offered him a gilt edged opportunity to lay down a marker against a flimsy defense and he totally bottled it.

Yes a lot of reds I know was pissed off he didn't go for it at Liverpool as their defence is bang average, maybe if he had Pogba Fellaini in the team he would have been more confident and gone for the win.

34 minutes ago, nev said:

Yes a lot of reds I know was pissed off he didn't go for it at Liverpool as their defence is bang average, maybe if he had Pogba Fellaini in the team he would have been more confident and gone for the win.

I doubt it...

DMSlfpgWsAAcY_1.jpg-large.jpeg

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, nev said:

Just like he did last year you mean? 555......emoticons unavailable

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, champers said:

Out of order jibe that is just totally irrelavent. And Roman Abramovich is what religion?

2 hours ago, champers said:

the dogs are are still P2issing on you  Four by Two is   ,aussie and cockney slang ,and you are just supporting a a proper wanking troll

1 hour ago, nev said:

and exactly why Argie  Poch has,nt  won a fart, and saddled up with a  Four BY  Two  chairman,who refuses to pay the going rate

2 hours ago, carmine said:

keep your trolling up   that,s about all you are good at , sad fool

15 hours ago, evenstevens said:

the dogs are are still P2issing on you  Four by Two is   ,aussie and cockney slang ,and you are just supporting a a proper wanking troll

and exactly why Argie  Poch has,nt  won a fart, and saddled up with a  Four BY  Two  chairman,who refuses to pay the going rate

keep your trolling up   that,s about all you are good at , sad fool

QUALITY POSTER!!

On 10/30/2017 at 9:37 AM, evenstevens said:

Another one like BB who doesn't understand the relationship between spending money at a big club and winning the big trophies, christ it's not rocket science :shock1: 

Edited by alfieconn

Just now, evenstevens said:

leicester did it two seasons back lol

Happens very occasionally, before Leicester who were the last team to win the title who weren't one of the top  spenders on players /wages ? 

How many trophies did Conte win with 4 clubs before he went to Juventus and then to the chavs ? 

Who was the last  club with a low spend on transfers/wages to win the Champions league ?

Perhaps your get it now !

3 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Happens very occasionally, before Leicester who were the last team to win the title who weren't one of the top  spenders on players /wages ? 

How many trophies did Conte win with 4 clubs before he went to Juventus and then to the chavs ? 

Who was the last  club with a low spend on transfers/wages to win the Champions league ?

Perhaps your get it now !

twisting the discussion to suit your ideals  again leicester did it so their is no reason why tots cannot do the same and u got kane on board

10 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

twisting the discussion to suit your ideals  again leicester did it so their is no reason why tots cannot do the same and u got kane on board

Just answer the questions !!!

So if Leicester did it why don't any of the 15 fifteen clubs outside the top 5 spenders regularly do it ?  

Another one who won't admit it's all about the money, but oh we have Kane, that just about show's your knowledge, best you stick to Aussie rules :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn

Just now, alfieconn said:

So if Leicester did it why don't any of the 15 fifteen clubs outside the top 5 spenders regularly do it ?  

Another one who won't admit it's all about the money, but oh we have Kane, that just about show's your knowledge, best you stick to Aussie rules :cheesy:

What teams that then?  THFC - Team Harry FC. 

38 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Just answer the questions !!!

i have   with very honest answers,    you as always    resent getting beaten  up, ( fair and square  ,)and with that other  troll ,automatically bring  other equations into the discussion, again in my view your 4 by 2 chairman and  mngr  Poch to this point of time, for reasons which i have posted have not stepped up ,  from say 2 years ago   and in addition the team  somehow under performs   when the hard yakka is needed   such as last  saturday against Mou,s M/U    where   if hard graft   was applied by all players  , it could have been a entirely different result  and  Young  had Deli  in his back pocket through some sledging etc etc ,  where  if he had some hard graft or yakka in him, he would have avoided such sledging etc etc,and got on with the job in beating M/U

by playing footy   and you can bet your boots that Mou had it planned ,as Deli is a hothead   thats the difference  between a great mngr and a ordinary one , the old tyrant Fergie was a master at it  ,and Mou  has the same   blueprint   and why not   ,lots of silverware follow that plan , its not all about money as you  feaverish  imply  when under the pump, the tight ones are won by the manager who outhinks his opposite number on and off  pitch, and Mou did it again

last saturday,where Poch failed , simple as that

45 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

i have   with very honest answers,    you as always    resent getting beaten  up, ( fair and square  ,)and with that other  troll ,automatically bring  other equations into the discussion, again in my view your 4 by 2 chairman and  mngr  Poch to this point of time, for reasons which i have posted have not stepped up ,  from say 2 years ago   and in addition the team  somehow under performs   when the hard yakka is needed   such as last  saturday against Mou,s M/U    where   if hard graft   was applied by all players  , it could have been a entirely different result  and  Young  had Deli  in his back pocket through some sledging etc etc ,  where  if he had some hard graft or yakka in him, he would have avoided such sledging etc etc,and got on with the job in beating M/U

by playing footy   and you can bet your boots that Mou had it planned ,as Deli is a hothead   thats the difference  between a great mngr and a ordinary one , the old tyrant Fergie was a master at it  ,and Mou  has the same   blueprint   and why not   ,lots of silverware follow that plan , its not all about money as you  feaverish  imply  when under the pump, the tight ones are won by the manager who outhinks his opposite number on and off  pitch, and Mou did it again

last saturday,where Poch failed , simple as that

Stop waffling and trying to get away from the topic and answer the questions.

Edited by alfieconn

30 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Stop waffling and trying to get away from the topic and answer the questions.

you have turned a discussion   on Poch  / Levy,s   performances at Totts    into a baiting /trolling   gig   ,which you are well renown for   on this board ,   now  crawl back to your cave    and turn the lights on ,    you relentless bumbling old fool    

30 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

you have turned a discussion   on Poch  / Levy,s   performances at Totts    into a baiting /trolling   gig   ,which you are well renown for   on this board ,   now  crawl back to your cave    and turn the lights on ,    you relentless bumbling old fool    

Haaaa, 

lets face it, you have a manager who has,nt won a crumpet anywhere

of course he hasn't because he hasn't been at a club with untold money to spend, just like Conte not winning a carrott at the previous 4 clubs he was at prior to Juventus and Chelsea or perhaps it was a coincidence that he went to 2 big clubs with money and starting winning things, to be fair he struck it lucky last season and there won't be a repeat of that this year cobber :biggrin: