Manchester United

redrus

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm looking forward to Alfie answering his questions; he loves posing questions for others does Alfie.

Some come on Alfie enlighten us with your knowledge.

I see your hang up with fans not giving City the credit (due to their hideous spend) you believe they deserve, know's no bounds!

And i love the way you continue to blether on with the "answer the question" line when its clearly already been answered!! 

Sometimes trying to get the message through to you is bordering on painful.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, evenstevens said:

you have turned a discussion   on Poch  / Levy,s   performances at Totts    into a baiting /trolling   gig   ,which you are well renown for   on this board ,   now  crawl back to your cave    and turn the lights on ,    you relentless bumbling old fool    

theres  the answer  B/B    my last post on the subject,   he turned my two questions  into baiting/trolling gigs,  its clearly there for everyone to see

just read his posts in response to mine, i got him right between the eyes with my Leicester answer ,from that point he was defending with  nonsense off the cuff posts which are the hallmarks of baiting/trolling lunatic, gladly he has returned to his cave ,but has forgotten to turn the lights back on, lost poor soul

its a Roma good morning to all:sad:

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm looking forward to Alfie answering his questions; he loves posing questions for others does Alfie.

Some come on Alfie enlighten us with your knowledge.

To be fair BB, with the small number of trophies that your club has won i'm not sure you qualify to discuss the trophy winning topic, how many is it you've won ?    but don't worry i'm sure after spending 100m every season for the foreseeable future your win a few more :biggrin: 

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

theres  the answer  B/B    my last post on the subject,   he turned my two questions  into baiting/trolling gigs,  its clearly there for everyone to see

just read his posts in response to mine, i got him right between the eyes with my Leicester answer ,from that point he was defending with  nonsense off the cuff posts which are the hallmarks of baiting/trolling lunatic, gladly he has returned to his cave ,but has forgotten to turn the lights back on, lost poor soul

its a Roma good morning to all:sad:

So you mention Poch not winning anything and i respond, i mention Cone not winning anything at 4 clubs and you don't respond, strange that !!!! :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

So you mention Poch not winning anything and i respond, i mention Cone not winning anything at 4 clubs and you don't respond, strange that !!!! :biggrin:

i am not comparing conte to poch but to make u happy from memory he had bari promoted to top division and his coaching record is very impressive before coming to csea poch is nowhere close to him in any respect full stop

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

i am not comparing conte to poch but to make u happy from memory he had bari promoted to top division and his coaching record is very impressive before coming to csea poch is nowhere close to him in any respect full stop

The topic started by you having a pop at Poch for not winning anything and my point is that when Conte was at clubs with little too spend he also won zilch, he didn't actually win anything until he got to Juventus, the biggest club in Italy with big money to spend, perhaps your get the relationship between spending money and winning trophies soon !

While  Chelsea were floundering against Roma ,Matic picked up his succcesssive MOM performance at Old Trafford.

One of the great mysteries why Chelsea ever let him go.In fact he is playing better football this season than I can ever remember him playing at his former club.

Not the greatest game in the world last night but now 37 games unbeaten at home and no they didnt park the bus or play without attacking intent.

Another young player McTominay (20) coming through from the juniors  with his promise enhanced,physically strong,6 ft + and very composed.

Lukaka didnt score, which is music to the tabloids ears, but I would think Blind being the 11th player to score this season is more important.

So onto Stamford Bridge this weekend and seemingly no more injuries.

Didn,t watch the game V Benfica so cannot comment except 3 welcome points which should ensure progress to the later stages,young 20 year old Scott McTominay making his CL debut (as mention in previous post) became the latest academy product in the first team squad.....a run of 3883 consecutive games where a player from Uniteds academy has been involved-a run that dates back to 1937.

His comments on making his debut were "As a young boy,growing up you dream of playing in the Champions League for Manchester United.....All those years growing up in the academy watching the first team players,I am made up"

Champion lad playing for a champion club :thumbsup:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, petermik said:

Didn,t watch the game V Benfica so cannot comment except 3 welcome points which should ensure progress to the later stages,young 20 year old Scott McTominay making his CL debut (as mention in previous post) became the latest academy product in the first team squad.....a run of 3883 consecutive games where a player from Uniteds academy has been involved-a run that dates back to 1937.

His comments on making his debut were "As a young boy,growing up you dream of playing in the Champions League for Manchester United.....All those years growing up in the academy watching the first team players,I am made up"

Champion lad playing for a champion club :thumbsup:

Well I hope Woodward is drawing up a new contract for McTominay he really looks the goods.A close friend who supports Chelsea tells me that they sent 25 players outy on loan this season.Many may never be see again.That's an issue that needs addressing by the FA.

Many United players have shared the same fate in the past and spend more time in the stands than playing.You didnt miss much of a match Benifica were very enthusiastic and de Gea once again came to the rescue on occasions.Just how many point is he worth to United over a season ?

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

The topic started by you having a pop at Poch for not winning anything and my point is that when Conte was at clubs with little too spend he also won zilch, he didn't actually win anything until he got to Juventus, the biggest club in Italy with big money to spend, perhaps your get the relationship between spending money and winning trophies soon !

honestly debating with u  is like talking to a brick wall  .my pop at poch is valid  he is on the second row so to speak until he wins somethimg

46 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

honestly debating with u  is like talking to a brick wall  .my pop at poch is valid  he is on the second row so to speak until he wins somethimg

It took Ferguson a long time to win anything substantial with Utd so I'm not in any hurry having many a sunrise still to witness.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Where's a brick wall when you need one!

Me to Alfie:
"I'm looking forward to Alfie answering his questions; he loves posing questions for others does Alfie.Some come on Alfie enlighten us with your knowledge."

Carmine:
"I see your hang up with fans not giving City the credit..."

Carmine, my comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with City - not even sure why you would think that. My post was after observing typical Alfie 'tactics' on here of asking whoever he is arguing with questions - when clearly he has no idea what the answer is - so in that particular case I challenged him to answer his own questions, and as I've found before when I've done this, not only was he found wanting but he goes quiet.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Me to Alfie:
"I'm looking forward to Alfie answering his questions; he loves posing questions for others does Alfie.Some come on Alfie enlighten us with your knowledge."

Carmine:
"I see your hang up with fans not giving City the credit..."

Carmine, my comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with City - not even sure why you would think that. My post was after observing typical Alfie 'tactics' on here of asking whoever he is arguing with questions - when clearly he has no idea what the answer is - so in that particular case I challenged him to answer his own questions, and as I've found before when I've done this, not only was he found wanting but he goes quiet.

Tut tut. Bareback your giving akon too much credit in thinking he even remembers the questions he posed. 

14 minutes ago, carmine said:

Marriage made in heaven.  Just need to add E/S and creepy Petermik

luv to see your selections each round and compare them to the tipping comp from here on in, why not start a thread and call it Motormouth   Picks

how about it Troll???

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

luv to see your selections each round and compare them to the tipping comp from here on in, why not start a thread and call it Motormouth   Picks

how about it Troll???

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

how about it Troll???

Sorry, don't understand any of that.  Have a nice day.

7 hours ago, smedly said:

why are you posting here ?

same reason as yourself....he chooses to do :saai:

The Man U forum has been taken over lately by all and sundry,usually spouting drivel but that is to be expected from followers of clubs that find consistent trophy winning beyond them.......but it all ads to the entertainment :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

The Man U forum has been taken over lately by all and sundry,usually spouting drivel but that is to be expected from followers of clubs that find consistent trophy winning beyond them.......but it all ads to the entertainment :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Yes thats right because they don't have anything like as much money to spend as United, City and Chelsea.   

Mind you, atleast Pep Guardiola and City are highly entertaining,  rather than boring the living crap out of us.  Definitely something to consider.  

Does anyone need wonder why De Gea's been United's stand out player these past five seasons!!

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 2

After Evra's assault on the fan, it'll be interesting to see how this develops but I doubt he'll be punished as Eric the Seagull was:

"The FA subsequently summon Cantona to a disciplinary hearing and extend the ban to nine months...Cantona faces assault charges at East Croydon Magistrates Court...pleads guilty... The magistrate tells him: 'You are a high-profile figure. The only appropriate sentence is two weeks' imprisonment, forthwith'...appeal hearing...He is sentenced to 120 hours of community service instead..."

On 11/3/2017 at 3:34 AM, carmine said:

Does anyone need wonder why De Gea's been United's stand out player these past five seasons!!

Herera was voted player of the season last year by the United players and fans....wrong again :saai:

United "bored" their way to three trophies last season.....more than lesser clubs have managed in the past 25 years :whistling:

Console yourself with the knowledge that Spurs are Londons third most decorated football club.....and feel safe in the knowledge that the record created last season of SEVEN consecutive semi final defeats will stand for quite some time :thumbsup:

Come back on the United forum and sprout off when spurs have actually won something worthwhile and we will listen...hopefully you will live long enough to :smile:

have a nice weekend........

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

Herera was voted player of the season last year by the United players and fans....wrong again :saai:

United "bored" their way to three trophies last season.....more than lesser clubs have managed in the past 25 years :whistling:

Console yourself with the knowledge that Spurs are Londons third most decorated football club.....and feel safe in the knowledge that the record created last season of SEVEN consecutive semi final defeats will stand for quite some time :thumbsup:

Come back on the United forum and sprout off when spurs have actually won something worthwhile and we will listen...hopefully you will live long enough to :smile:

have a nice weekend........

I said these past five seasons. And he has been the stand out player by a distance.   Atleast make an effort to read posts before replying.

Aside of barking on about the past you really don't seem to know much of whats actually going on at the club you claim to support.  And not just my observation is it!!

Anyway, i'd rather reply to forum posts than creepy pm's so thats a bonus i suppose.

Edited by carmine

7 hours ago, carmine said:

I said these past five seasons.  Atleast make an effort to read posts before replying.

sorry sweetie....don,t get your knickers in a twist,you are half right half of the time after all.

don,t forget pics please of your next worthwhile trophy :smile:

Edited by petermik

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

sorry sweety....don,t get your knickers in a twist,you are half right half of the time after all.

don,t forget pics please of your next worthwhile trophy :smile:

We should note his longevity when replying carms.

Soft food and a crawl to the TV beckons soon for Peter.

This explains the taunts which would be best left in the playground.