Who'S The Whisperer? What Are They Saying?

theblether

Once a thai lady said to me, "You're sexier than Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And you will have your vengeance, in this life or the next, hopefully in bed."

To which I replied, "I know." wub.png

Once a thai lady said to me, "You're sexier than Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And you will have your vengeance, in this life or the next, hopefully in bed."

She said that to me too. Bad girl.

• Like 1

You beat me to it, just the answer I had in mind wai.gif

shes obviously a skank

She's obviously a busy girl too :-)

shes obviously a skank

She also whispered to me, ""That orgasm just made me scream in Latin. I don't even know Latin." ............ she couldn't speak a word of English either. Strange. blink.png

Sorry cdnvic, thequietman has been reading too many Mills & Boon novels.

Right the topic is, and thequietman most likely will have an opinion on this is!!......

Who's attempting to pull the strings? Interfering in your life with nonsensical, and sometimes malicious advice to your partner?

I had to go through the chaperone system when I started dating my lady, it all culminated in me having a meal with my lady, her Mum, ( her Dad has passed away ), and a family friend who is married to a farang.

Everything was going smoothly, sitting on top of the Furama Hotel in Chiang Mai, the city on one side, the lights from Doi Suthep twinkling on the other, when the family friend whispered to me, ' when are you going to buy a house for .....'

Trying not to fall off the rooftop in shock, I said, 'I've not even foxing kissed her yet and your wanting me to buy her a house?'.

My lady was staggered too, partly because she had never heard me swear before, ( she can't stand it ), and partly because she couldn't believe what the whisperer had asked me, ( maybe the whisperer had let the cat out of the bag prematurely, maybe I am getting paranoid!!).

Anyway, my answer was,' Never. So if that is a condition of dating, forget about it now '. Rapid backtracking from the whisperer then ensued.

I've dated a fair few ladies of all nationalities in my time, I've never came across that one before.

On a side note, I don't buy houses for girlfriends, I would buy a house WITH my wife. With my wife means my lady would have to share the burden of paying for the house. Maybe that's just me, maybe I'm the picky sort, or maybe I'm just being a typical Scotsman.

So who's the whisperer? What have you heard that you couldn't believe?

• Like 2

BG are getting very fluent in English indeed

One whisperer said I was going to sell my wife to the sex industry when we went to the UK.

The same whisperer, upon our first holiday back to Thailand, said I was going to kick her out of our home in the UK with nothing.

6 years and one baby boy later, we haven't heard much about her........

• Like 2

BG are getting very fluent in English indeed

but you would be really impressed if the BG did it latin wouldnt you ?

Edited by Soutpeel

Right the topic is, and thequietman most likely will have an opinion on this is!!......

Who's attempting to pull the strings? Interfering in your life with nonsensical, and sometimes malicious advice to your partner?

I had to go through the chaperone system when I started dating my lady, it all culminated in me having a meal with my lady, her Mum, ( her Dad has passed away ), and a family friend who is married to a farang.

Everything was going smoothly, sitting on top of the Furama Hotel in Chiang Mai, the city on one side, the lights from Doi Suthep twinkling on the other, when the family friend whispered to me, ' when are you going to buy a house for .....'

Trying not to fall off the rooftop in shock, I said, 'I've not even foxing kissed her yet and your wanting me to buy her a house?'.

My lady was staggered too, partly because she had never heard me swear before, ( she can't stand it ), and partly because she couldn't believe what the whisperer had asked me, ( maybe the whisperer had let the cat out of the bag prematurely, maybe I am getting paranoid!!).

Anyway, my answer was,' Never. So if that is a condition of dating, forget about it now '. Rapid backtracking from the whisperer then ensued.

I've dated a fair few ladies of all nationalities in my time, I've never came across that one before.

On a side note, I don't buy houses for girlfriends, I would buy a house WITH my wife. With my wife means my lady would have to share the burden of paying for the house. Maybe that's just me, maybe I'm the picky sort, or maybe I'm just being a typical Scotsman.

Ok , got it. So....................... I was a very happy person. My thai wife and I had

been dating for over 4 years, and so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her

beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to

check the wedding preparations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her older thai sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said,

"Follow me." And she proceeded to go upstairs.

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the

stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door and headed straight towards my pickup.

Lo and behold, my entire future thai family was standing outside all

clapping! With tears in her eyes, my thai mother-in-law to be hugged me and said, "She was very happy that I have passed her little test. She couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!" I was relieved to say the least.

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your pickup. thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Ok , got it. So....................... I was a very happy person. My thai wife and I had

beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

check the wedding preparations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her older thai sister.

stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door and headed straight towards my pickup.

clapping! With tears in her eyes, my thai mother-in-law to be hugged me and said, "She was very happy that I have passed her little test. She couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!" I was relieved to say the least.

I would have run

Future in laws resorting to crap like this, noway

By the way, this might explain why your wife does not trust you....whistling.gif

Edited by aneliane
  • Like 1

Nothing said to me but my wife has had some bad things said. I'm younger than my wife by 11 years.

#1. If we have children then they will be disabled. (by a so called thai friend of my wife's)

#2. When he get's bored and runs of with a younger model, don't come crying to me. (Falang, ex-husband)

#3. Your stupid for leaving your ex, he has more money than your husband now. (some prick in her village)

Jealousy is a bad thing. Why have people got to be so full of poison.

Edit - added a line.

Edited by dean999
  • Like 1

The friends behind the phone calls. By that I mean that when I am on the phone to some women there so often seems to be a lady friend whispering advice in the background. Whatever is being said makes things worse.

Those whisperers are the worst kind. Worse even than the jungle drums beating out their tidbits of info that says what bar / restaurant I am in, who with and at what time.

• Like 1

Nothing said to me but my wife has had some bad things said. I'm younger than my wife by 11 years.

#1. If we have children then they will be disabled. (by a so called thai friend of my wife's)

#2. When he get's bored and runs of with a younger model, don't come crying to me. (Falang, ex-husband)

#3. Your stupid for leaving your ex, he has more money than your husband now. (some prick in her village)

Jealousy is a bad thing. Why have people got to be so full of poison.

Edit - added a line.

Yeah. So much damage can come from these people in the background who seem intent on destroying something good because it is not theirs and the jealousy really shows through.

• Like 2

Jealousy is certainly an issue, I sometimes wonder do we underestimate the peer pressure on our partners?

As an aside I was out on a daytrip with my lady, she was buying fruit, I was browsing another market stall. I knew the 2 female stallholders were talking about me, then a guy joined in the conversation. Out of nowhere my normally demure and gentle lady went wild, just 1% away from attacking them.

I stood amazed at what I was witnessing and the 3 amigos slunk back with their tails between their legs. Turned out the chat between the amigos was that my lady must be a BG cos she had a farang boyfriend.

Unfortunately for them she heard them, she went wild as I said, and I realized then that there is a lot of assumption and prejiduce ladled on to our partners too.

Food for thought for me.

That is just plain evil of the old bird. You're a better man than I, because they would have been running me out of town, hopefully with all my attachments.

The friends behind the phone calls. By that I mean that when I am on the phone to some women there so often seems to be a lady friend whispering advice in the background. Whatever is being said makes things worse.

Those whisperers are the worst kind. Worse even than the jungle drums beating out their tidbits of info that says what bar / restaurant I am in, who with and at what time.

I've been through this too. It is usually the kiss of death to a relationship because your GF is no longer thinking for herself, but listening to the whispers. No matter how absurd they are in my experience.

• Like 1

You can try to prevent this by isolating her from her previous "friends" and family that you consider harmful and certainly don't live in the midst of them. Make sure her hands and brain are kept busy on positive improvements to her life so in future she is less dependent on you, and in the meantime try to be worthy of praise and positive envy, but in anticipation of future happiness rather than immediate ATM output.

If she listens to them to the point that she crosses the line with you and the relationship slides downhill as a result, then she isn't worth holding on to, let her go and move on.