New Apartment Block In Samsen Road -Where?

Chiang2000

I have been told that there is a newly opened high-end apartment complex opened about two months ago on Samsen Road, Thewet. It apparently has large units at around B2500 a night or B25000 for a month. I can find no mention of this anywhere on the web and unfortunately I do not have a correct name - I was told 'SIT' but this appears to be incorrect. Does anybody know of this apartment block and what its real name is and/or its address please? Any help would be appreciated.

left BKK myself late march. At that time an aparmt building-not overly high, and I have not seen inside, was nearly finished between sois 1-3(or maybe 3-5-thats not far from), which is NOt in Thewet, but Pra Nakorn and proxy close to KSR-which will involve probably a few100 derogative reactions of our faithful regular posters.

On the riverside, but thats not new at all, in same area is the JULDIS high-rise, which often has sublets advertised and is hi-class. Best way to have some insight is as always simply go there-this www will lead not to much. There are other very reasoable aprmt blocks-4-5 high at other side of samSan in same area-due to location of course favoured by younger farang.

But yes, Samsen rd is quite long-if you want more, use any bus runing all along it, like 32/64/65 and look outside.

Razzler1973: thanks anyway. I unfortunately do not have any concrete information on location. It may even be on a soi off Samsen Road, but I am taking a punt that it is fairly close to Thewet Market. My source had very limited English and so am not at all sure about the name. 'SIT' could be a part of the name or even a misspelling completely. I can normally find information like this off Google or one of the other search engines. This one, so far, eludes me. Thanks again, Chiang2000

Hi

There is a new block being built next to Bangkok bank in Samsen road opposite soi, 4, its nearly complete but i am reliably told its now going to be a new hotel not apartments that was originally planned....

Asanee: thankyou for your input. By high-end I am referring to higher quality rather than building height.

Poohy: thankyou too, at this stage anything is welcome as I seem to be getting nowhere!

I am not sure that this is a NEW building - it may only be a revamp - but the business name is new and it has only been open for a few weeks. It has been suggested by a friend that it could be SIP rather than SIT - I simply do not know (and cannot get any further clarification). There is also the possibility that SIT is only part of the name - my source has VERY limited English capabilities. At one stage I was told SSIT! It is, I believe, within walking distance of the junction with Phitsanulok Road. My source says a large building, but large is a rather subjective term, and if you are used to living in a standard Thai house, anything is large. I am sorry that I cannot provide more information. I guess the only hope is that somebody reading this lives in the area and may recognise the description, such as it is, I am in Chiang Mai, so a tour on a bus is a bit awkward. Thanks anyway, I will keep my fingers crossed.