Interesting Interview With Yingluk.

Due to copyright reasons this video program is available for download by people located in Australia only. If you are not located in Australia, you are not authorised to view this video.

But thanks anyway

Not much is indeed being reported but behind the scenes it is very much alive.

Kasikron Bank is rolling out currently an information and training seminar for their major clients and local business people.

My wife is attending this for the next 3 months ( Saturday and Sundays ) and the main part of this seminar to prepare businesses for the Asean setup.

Sounds interesting and if it goes ahead a good opportunity for Phuket investors.

To hear the PM speak in my language ws an eye opener, I had heard a lot of negative news about her but I think I was surprised. She seems optomistic, maybe even at one point rehearsed. She forecasts exciting times and this is why I post this interview. I would like to hear positive opinions about how Thailand will benefit, or will change. I dont really understand ASEAN fully either so im hoping to learn something here.

Damo

I hope all the critics of Yingluck's English read, write, and speak fluent Thai.

Why?

We did not go to a Thai university for 4 years.(American uni for Yingluck) or are we Prime Minister of a country that knows the ASEAN union is coming and the business language in that union will be English.

PS. This is probably the best English I have heard Yingluck speak. Amazingly she seemed to actually answer the questions as well. 1st time for that as well :D

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by thaicbr