Taser Gun

Liukunhsin

So with your Taser gun on one hip and your Mace pepper pistol on the other you're gonna ride off into the sunset? A little obvious perhaps?

You can buy Pepper spray and hand held Electric stun devices from many stalls up on the Sukhumvit road or beach road in Pattaya... I reckon they'll have to do you for now.

Why do you want to buy taser guns, maze pepper guns? If you feel so insecure here in Thailand, why not buy a real gun? blink.png

Just for personal collection, but to be used on any human beings or animals

Mace? Tazers?

What next, a helicopter gunship?

Why do you want to buy taser guns, maze pepper guns? If you feel so insecure here in Thailand, why not buy a real gun? blink.png

Just for personal collection, but to be used on any human beings or animals

Mace? Tazers?

haha, yeah, why not. These taser and mace gun are for collection only, as I like to collect them as personal hobby.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Do you know exacty where to find them at Bangkok or Pattaya ?

Or maybe online ?

Thank you.

You can get them at Tukcom on Pattaya Tai bottom floor near front entrance, small stall there. They have some that are diguised as cell phones, about 600 baht if i remember.

I want one of those riot-control tanks with high-pressure fire hoses - Song Kran on Silom. . .

Yeah, that would be brilliant

I have almost completed the experiments in producing ice bullets for my SLR. Back to the cellar now and will PM you closer to Song Kran with detailed instructions.crazy.gif

Should get two of these tasers. one for yourself & one for the buddy. Zap the next nearest passerby BIBs when they are patrolling on their bike.

ZAP~~

Down they fall instantly.. Kick the shit out of the two of them. Handcuff them..take their wallet, their side arms, walkie talkies & patrol bike.

Should be alot of fun zapping those ladyboys.. WAAei.. down they fall.

dam_n..this is dangerous stuff. What if some thai gang teenagers get hold of this?

Zap the next nearest thai university young gal on her bike late 1 night.. carry her up on those tinted dark car..and bang the night away on a forced thai gang bang style party frenzy ?

What if the insurgent use this on the soldiers? ZAP down they fall. steal their weaponry..

Zap zap zap ZAAP... Just saying

Manz.. This thing just be charge accordingly the same of a real gun..