Daily Thb Exchange Rate Sms Text Message Service?

Does anyone know if there is a service available which will send me a text message every day with the exchange rate of THB against USD, Euro and AUD?

The Thai staff at my hotel need to know the exchange rate each day, in case a customer wants to pay in these currencies. Checking the exchange rate from a web-site is too complicated for them, and it would be much easier if they received an automated text message each day with these details.

A paid text message service is fine - it doesn't have to be a free service if none is available.

Simon

George, your link says 'breaking news service', which does not sound like an exchange rate alert smile.png I specifically need THB == USD, THB == EURO and THB == AUD rates each day. Does your service provide that?

Thanks

Simon

Also - and very importantly - does your service support the use of the word 'STOP', to unsubscribe from the service?

Edited by simon43

Dependent on your phone you can get an app which you just click and all the chosen currencies and rates are displayed in seconds.

No subscribing, also bare in mind the rate changes all the time so what you see first thing in a txt might not be the same after lunch, the app gives you the rate when used.

Edited by CharlieH