Paiboon Talking Thai <> Eng Dictionary

flying

Thanks for the reply. Actually I was thinking about the desktop (not mobile) version. I had problems getting it running on a Win 8.1 desktop, but it turns out that my purchase code had somehow got mashed in their validation server. They gave me a new code and it is now running fine on Win 8.1 desktop.

Thanks for the reply. Actually I was thinking about the desktop (not mobile) version. I had problems getting it running on a Win 8.1 desktop, but it turns out that my purchase code had somehow got mashed in their validation server. They gave me a new code and it is now running fine on Win 8.1 desktop.

Ditto for me...working fine on my laptop running Win 8.1 but when initially installing (I've had the dictionary program for years) it wouldn't accept the activation code....wouldn't accept it on my Win 7 computer either. Emailed support, got an answer within a few hours (right time of day I guess), was told my old activation code was rejecting because of too many computer configuration changes/upgrades, they gave me a new activation code, then I was able to activate on my two laptops running Win 8.1 and Win 7 no problem.