Dating Advice Needed ...

nkg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, since you were all kind enough to show an interest in my love life .....

The date went very well, I think. Not much in the way of "banging" or "3somes", merely a very pleasant evening. We ate some delicious Thai food, we drank some beer, a good time was had by all.

As some of you predicted, the sister was in fact not really her sister at all, but one of her close friends. From my limited knowledge of the Thai language, the title "Pee" translates directly to the English word "sister", but can mean sister, sister-in-law or best mate.

Sister was attractive all right, but her English was pretty limited, and most of the time I was chit-chatting to my Thai friend, with some translation going on. I dutifully denied being a "handsum man" when sister mentioned it, either she was being polite or she needs an eye-test smile.png I somehow resisted the temptation to whip out my camera and say "can you pose for some sexy pics for the guys at Thaivisa"!

I'm pretty sure that me and my Thai friend will be meeting up again. In the end there wasn't much to worry about, but I'm sure I scored some bonus points by staying on the right side of friendly. Either that or I missed out on an awesome 3some sad.png

"Pee " usually refers to adressing an "older" person

"Nong" is appropriate for a younger person and respectful

Yeh, pee attached to the name of someone older. smile.png PeeTrans, laugh.png

What is so difficult about a dinner with two chicks?

Go out with them, be in good mood and funny, have nice food and don't try to shag them immediately.

I concur. At least wait until after dessert.

Why would you ask for advise on a potentially life changing situation, from people who have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who they are ? blink.png

I tried asking my current girlfriend and our shared circle of friends about this, but everyone started getting mad with me. Now I wish I hadn't followed your advice sad.png

Why would you ask for advise on a potentially life changing situation, from people who have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who they are ? blink.png

I tried asking my current girlfriend and our shared circle of friends about this, but everyone started getting mad with me. Now I wish I hadn't followed your advice sad.png

you are dating a thai woman and you dont know what a pee or a nong is?

• Like 1

Are you saying this cutie took a shine to you after/around the time she put in her notice, either way my suggestion and i'm not a bitter man you understand is

Take all you money out the bank and give it to her with your house keys, it will save you a lot of time and effort in the long run.

Hang on!!! you tried asking you CURRENT girlfriend about going out on a date meeting another girl?clap2.gif

Hang on!!! you tried asking you CURRENT girlfriend about going out on a date meeting another girl?clap2.gif

Wow, hard to believe that he did that. No one can be that boneheaded....or can they?

Well, since you were all kind enough to show an interest in my love life .....

The date went very well, I think. Not much in the way of "banging" or "3somes", merely a very pleasant evening. We ate some delicious Thai food, we drank some beer, a good time was had by all.

As some of you predicted, the sister was in fact not really her sister at all, but one of her close friends. From my limited knowledge of the Thai language, the title "Pee" translates directly to the English word "sister", but can mean sister, sister-in-law or best mate.

Sister was attractive all right, but her English was pretty limited, and most of the time I was chit-chatting to my Thai friend, with some translation going on. I dutifully denied being a "handsum man" when sister mentioned it, either she was being polite or she needs an eye-test smile.png I somehow resisted the temptation to whip out my camera and say "can you pose for some sexy pics for the guys at Thaivisa"!

I'm pretty sure that me and my Thai friend will be meeting up again. In the end there wasn't much to worry about, but I'm sure I scored some bonus points by staying on the right side of friendly. Either that or I missed out on an awesome 3some sad.png

and pee sow is generic for older sister

Wow, hard to believe that he did that. No one can be that boneheaded....or can they?

I'm glad somebody finds it hard to believe! smile.png

Was a silly post from me after a few beers - wanted to make the point that I thought asking Thaivisa was in fact a good idea. As proven by your helpful/entertaining posts!

Bit of history - not long after I got to Thailand, I became acquainted with a wealthy, beautiful Thai girl younger than me. After meeting her a few times, she offered to set me up on a date with her sister. Thinking I was being tested, I gracefully declined. Anyway, "wealthy beautiful Thai girl" turned out to have a husband she'd kept quiet about, and I missed out on the chance to meet up with her biological sister who was single and a stunner sad.png

So you can see why I didn't want to make a mess of things this time around.

I'm glad somebody finds it hard to believe! smile.png

Was a silly post from me after a few beers - wanted to make the point that I thought asking Thaivisa was in fact a good idea. As proven by your helpful/entertaining posts!

Bit of history - not long after I got to Thailand, I became acquainted with a wealthy, beautiful Thai girl younger than me. After meeting her a few times, she offered to set me up on a date with her sister. Thinking I was being tested, I gracefully declined. Anyway, "wealthy beautiful Thai girl" turned out to have a husband she'd kept quiet about, and I missed out on the chance to meet up with her biological sister who was single and a stunner sad.png

So you can see why I didn't want to make a mess of things this time around.

Just so we are clear about this - you paid for the evening, but did not get any action. There is a reason they bring a friend; the friend wants a free night out as well.

It is normal for a Thai girl (and actually good girls of most nationalities in fact) to bring a friend or family member with her during the initial dating period.

I think her hints that you will be interested in her friend actually suggests she has an interest in you and she lacks confidence and/or is fishing for compliments.

I recommend you try to keep your brain switched on at all times, and focus on the one with whom you seem to have a connection (and compatability).

• Like 1

Just so we are clear about this - you paid for the evening, but did not get any action. There is a reason they bring a friend; the friend wants a free night out as well.

If you're talking about my recent date, I didn't spend a penny - she made me food at her house and gave me free booze. I was happy! Having said that, I'm sure the scenario you describe is common in Thailand.

• Like 1

Im sick of this good girl/bad girl nonsense.

First of all they are women, and and if you are lucky they will be neither good nor bad.

It seems the Madonna whore complex is alive and well on ThaiVisa

Edited by tinfoilhat

First of all they are women, and and if you are lucky they will be neither good nor bad.

If you are really lucky, they will be good AND bad.

OR perhaps Bad THEN good. smile.png

If you are really lucky, they will be good AND bad.

OR perhaps Bad THEN good. smile.png

There is, of course, a time and place for both...

Good luck. All the points have been covered and the lady extending the dinner invite is interested and has invited her 'sister' as chaperone as well as getting the valued second opinion. It doesn't present much of a challenge to be polite and make sure the lady with the primary interest gets most of your attention. If the 'sister' turns your head more, then most likely you will end up with bugger all.

cheesy.gif... loved the last sentence :)

Berkshire why on nearly all your posts do you find it necessary to insult people or just Farangs in genaral ?

You seen to have a deep hatred for many Farangs in Thailand and just a bad attitude towards life.

Stop blaming other people for your own problems. Yes your wife has had a affair with 2 Farangs that you know about. But dont take it out on every Farang living in Thailand and remember as i said at the time i didnt no she was married.

I have already apologized for my actions so get over it please and stop taking it out on others.

Anyone wondering what i am what i am going on about just have a look at berkshires posts.

Rant over. Thanks

It is normal for a Thai girl (and actually good girls of most nationalities in fact) to bring a friend or family member with her during the initial dating period.

I think her hints that you will be interested in her friend actually suggests she has an interest in you and she lacks confidence and/or is fishing for compliments.

I recommend you try to keep your brain switched on at all times, and focus on the one with whom you seem to have a connection (and compatability).

Hmmm...when I go out having dinner, even its first time meeting, I have never brought any chaperone with me.

But I am a good person! I think I can say bluntly what I need, what I don't.. So no need for chaperone.

Well, had dating before a few times, and I was also too confused... We do really have differ practices.

thai women in general kinda more conservative to Western women in comparison.

Cannot hope for physical relationship in very first date... (I mean mostly)

I think the women OP mentioned has gotten hit on you, but since she invited you to her own premise.

Then it is not appropriate to just being alone in privacy,

so she introduced you to the third person, as she needed you to not mind if there would be chaperone.

Until now, I think OP knew the results... So do as your instinct said, go with flows

Apart from the physical stuffs, we are same as women in your home country.

Edited by MidoriApple
  • Like 1

I've had many a date where the woman brings along a chaperone. Especially in smaller towns where the grapevine works so well and there can be some awful things said. I never had a problem with a chaperone. It does not really matter if the chaperone is a sister, friend or a ladyboy. I've had all tag along.

Yes they weigh you up and your reactions to certain suggestions and they discuss you. After the evening is done you will know if you are acceptable material because she will phone you and take it from there.