Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

I'm now officially having a bad morning. coffee1.gif

You're just having a bad start to the season smokes. However, if you were my manager I'd give you three more weeks to sort it out or get sacked laugh.png

OMG....now I'm under even more pressure! w00t.gif

MrRed is treating you like his rag doll. Saying that, at the moment he's treating us all like that. I reckon he's cheating and has started to drive a Delorean and is also known as MrMcFly

• Like 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think i would of had top score this week in fact on Saturday i had a mare! but got both Sunday and Mondays results correct 20points! biggrin.png

I am just having a good start that's all! thumbsup.gif but Smokie will always be my bitch cheesy.gif

rolleyes.gif

You'll be on holiday soon mate, don't worry....you can't resist that sea air! laugh.png

That is the problem wai.gif

You must be feeling flush....checking out dates and looking for an autumn getaway I notice...tongue.png

Walkabout time

Hey smokie, in view of your current position in the prediction league, as well as your stunning performance in Dream Team, my question to you is...

Are You Rijiit In Disguise???? laugh.pnglaugh.png

My predictions are up gents! smile.png

I'll ignore the sniping from the sidelines....who is this anyway? Some Indian fellow? Cup of tea anyone....bloody waiters eh.....tongue.png

Hey smokie, in view of your current position in the prediction league, as well as your stunning performance in Dream Team, my question to you is...

tee

I see you managed to get your fav number in the League clap2.gif and of course your also holding the League up too..cheesy.gif . Well done mate, please cut down on the smokes coffee1.gif

BT

tee

I see you managed to get your fav number in the League clap2.gif and of course your also holding the League up too..cheesy.gif . Well done mate, please cut down on the smokes coffee1.gif

BT

I'll get mine done tonight.

Been reading the Allen Carr book mate...throwing the cigs away on Tuesday...oh aye....are you attending the Xmas Party this year?

I will defo be there....I'll send ya a PM. ;)

Edited by smokie36

Well done mate, please cut down on the smokes coffee1.gif

Been reading the Allen Carr book mate...throwing the cigs away on Tuesday...oh aye....

Good on ya smokes. 11 weeks for me tomorrow. If you want i'll see if I can get your nic changed to ex-smokes thumbsup.gif

Nearly 4 years for me. Keep it up boys, You can do it.

• Like 1

Consistency. That's the key......ermm.gifblink.png

Edit: @MrRed....That's the first time I've ever predicted us not to win! giggle.gif

I never predict United to lose because i never think they will......,i can just about see you from up here!! tongue.png surprised the scores where not higher this week really.

Come on Guys I need HELP ! Why do I not receive any updates from TV Topic's even when I have linked to them ?

PS What has happened to Smokie's predictions ???

Do you get any e-mails at all from ThaiVisa?

And don't worry about smokies predictions, they are going the same way as last year biggrin.png

Come on Guys I need HELP ! Why do I not receive any updates from TV Topic's even when I have linked to them ?

PS What has happened to Smokie's predictions ???

Do you get any e-mails at all from ThaiVisa?

And don't worry about smokies predictions, they are going the same way as last year biggrin.png

Mr Jangles I don't get any e'mails at all from Thai Visa grrr even though I am linked to topics etc that is why I am replying to you so late. Any help appreciated and no I am not on Yahoo.

BT

I'm catching up MrRed! biggrin.png

Are you off the bottom yet?

He's now beating Oldgit.......that's seriously embarrassing for Oldgit. coffee1.gif

By the way.......I don't have a clue what the rules are for the EPL competition......if I knew what they were I'd maybe be better at it laugh.png