Service Charge

krbkk

well if your going to pay the inflated price for a Harley here why not for the repairs on it too ?

They are not well known to be that dependable or bulit proof

Last honda here I had totally rebuilt was just under 1000 Baht and ran for 3 more years with only changing the oil

thats taking the proverbial but if he figures there are enough dumb HD riders out there....up top him butinteresting to see if it will work... especailly as the HD engine/ bike is pretty basic to work on and would be behond mosy Somcha scooter nechanics you see on every street...

The first question what comes to mind is, did you bought the motorcycle at Harley-Davidson Bangkok? If not, you need to know that many motorcycle repair centers have different prices for servicing one of there own motorcycles and 3th party motorcycles.

For instance if you not bought your motorcycle at some dealers in Bangkok and want them to work on it you have to pay an entrance fee which can range from 10,000 to 30,000

So 1,000 THB per hour without entrance fee sounds not so bad....

The first question what comes to mind is, did you bought the motorcycle at Harley-Davidson Bangkok? If not, you need to know that many motorcycle repair centers have different prices for servicing one of there own motorcycles and 3th party motorcycles.

For instance if you not bought your motorcycle at some dealers in Bangkok and want them to work on it you have to pay an entrance fee which can range from 10,000 to 30,000

Entrance fee, I'd tell them to take a flying leep !

Pleanty of other good shops around

• Like 1

Fair enough if you have a modern sports-bike tricked out traction control , variable engine mapping and other gizmos..... but for a HD ... who having being churning out the same lump of v-twin crap for god knows how many years...whistling.gif

He has probably realized that his workers are tto effective... They do to many things to the harley- since it is much to do and so simple...

Why harly? I was just charged 2800 from kawasaki Phuket for my er6f... Why complain? I like to think that the people who work on my baby has skills- and for that I will pay!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App