Real Estate: How To Know That A Company Is Legit And Registered At Pattaya Chonburi ?

Fgis

Hello,

I have a name card of a real estate company located at Pattaya and on the name card there is NO company registration information, just office address and Email address.

Can you tell me how to check that tis company is registered and official ?

What should be written on the name card ? Should a real estate company be a Co/ LTD or anything else ?

I don't want to do any business with people who pretend to have a company but who actually can disappear suddenly without notice because they actually didn't register any company.

Thanks.

Wheather it is registered or not, still nothing to stop them disappearing, real estate companies open and close regularly.

Better to ask if anyone has had positive or negative experiences using the company you are asking about.

JOMTIEN REAL ESTATE SERVICES

Some people there speak like bargirls and do not seem reliable.

How to know if they are legit ? What should be the company type for real estate ? Co. LTD ? Or what else ? And hot to check ?

I do not want any business with people who are not legit and come straght from the bar...

• 2 weeks later...

Call Mal Patterson @ "Pattaya Bay Real Estate" 0811580065 (they do have land-lines)

He is an experienced, long-time established and well thought of agent in town

You will get the truth from him, and he won't pressure you

I hope that it all works out for you

All the negative posters I think got it spot on. Be wary, even if it is legit. The Thai laws and court system can be very unfriendly to foreigners if things go sour. I decided to never make any major commitments years ago. Might buy a cheap condo at some point just so I can swing a hammer a little bit, but that's about it.

I know a lady in Bang Saray her name is Aoy 090780 5365 she is a registed company and prides herself on Honesty & Integrity take a look at her website http://www.bangsaray-realestate.com/

Can see one listing that is priced 2.5 Million Baht over the owners asking price, thats a huge mark up by any standards.

Thai honesty and integrity at it's finest.