Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

What a great world we live in, where a man can have sex with a (lady) BOY and still be str8 ...... by the way this whole thread is GAY... I don't mean in the old slang, meaning homosexual but in the modern usage, gay as in boring, tired , dull ...not cool.

Boring,tired ,dull and not cool,so why are you reading it? .whistling.gif

Maybe he is curious...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously a LB trying to attract a man is going to usually try to appear as female as possible, because mostly they want a man who is attracted to a woman, in other words, a STRAIGHT man.

Something to consider though, why is the assumption that all ladyboys will want to attract a straight man? Surely, by law of averages, there must be some "lesbian" ladyboys who are looking for other lesbian (or bi) women; or perhaps other ladyboys even. Yet it seems to be unheard of.

Obviously a LB trying to attract a man is going to usually try to appear as female as possible, because mostly they want a man who is attracted to a woman, in other words, a STRAIGHT man.

Something to consider though, why is the assumption that all ladyboys will want to attract a straight man? Surely, by law of averages, there must be some "lesbian" ladyboys who are looking for other lesbian (or bi) women; or perhaps other ladyboys even. Yet it seems to be unheard of.

Not unheard of at all, heres a question, are women who are attracted to ladyboys, gay or straight?

I know of a few women living with ladyboys.

I one met a farang woman involved with a ladyboy, the farang told me she got the best of both worlds, a feminine companion who she didnt feel threatened by, and the type of sex she wanted.

Not unheard of at all, heres a question, are women who are attracted to ladyboys, gay or straight?

I one met a farang woman involved with a ladyboy, the farang told me she got the best of both worlds, a feminine companion who she didnt feel threatened by, and the type of sex she wanted.

Just to clarify you know of a few women living in a conjugal relationship with lady boys in Thailand?????ermm.gif

There is a ferang bar owner here who is a straight man (post op transexual) who has a Thai girl friend - get your head around that!

Edited by Chopperboy

There is a ferang bar owner here who is a straight man (post op transexual) who has a Thai girl friend - get your head around that!

Straight post op transexual? Female to male? Do I understand this correctly? And he owns a bar where? Cause I want to go see....

Generally that's not an assumption but a FACT. Ladyboys are basically guys who WANT to be girls, ENJOY being girls, and want sex with guys THE WAY GIRLS DO -- not the way gays do. And this is what many guys find hard to comprehend, leading to all these animated discussions and iterations about homosexuality. Ladyboys deem it an honour if guys respond with the same vibes to them. They are not turned on by girls, although in the tourist entertainment areas it is not uncommon to find some women partaking of this exotic heady thrill. It's when we take time to converse with these lovely denizens, such as at Cascade or Obsession, that we realise how limited our own worldview is.

Edited by HereIAm
  • Like 1

Generally that's not an assumption but a FACT. Ladyboys are basically guys who WANT to be girls, ENJOY being girls, and want sex with guys THE WAY GIRLS DO -- not the way gays do. And this is what many guys find hard to comprehend, leading to all these animated discussions and iterations about homosexuality. Ladyboys deem it an honour if guys respond with the same vibes to them. They are not turned on by girls, although in the tourist entertainment areas it is not uncommon to find some women partaking of this exotic heady thrill. It's when we take time to converse with these lovely denizens, such as at Cascade or Obsession, that we realise how limited our own worldview is.

It becomes even more limited when you realize that bar lady boys are a very small percent of the total, maybe 1 or 2%. So if you are basing your opinion about lady boys on lady boys you have met in a bar or talking to other men who have met lady boys in a bar you may have a sample to small to be even remotely valid.

• Like 1

Straight post op transexual? Female to male? Do I understand this correctly? And he owns a bar where? Cause I want to go see....

Male to Female

CM

Male to Female

CM

Ya, I know the guy. He is on the local gay pick up website trolling for male dates. He was on today.

What a great world we live in, where a man can have sex with a (lady) BOY and still be str8 ...... by the way this whole thread is GAY... I don't mean in the old slang, meaning homosexual but in the modern usage, gay as in boring, tired , dull ...not cool.

Boring,tired ,dull and not cool,so why are you reading it? .whistling.gif

Maybe he is curious...

More likely daoyai is a closet gay himself and just can't come to terms with it.

Edited by Tatsujin

Not sure what your point is, but my post was just a comment on another post.

BTW, as far as I know, there were no STD's in Ancient Greek times, certainly no syphillis or HIV/ AIDS

Lol, they had just as many STDs as they do now, plus they didn't have as many viable treatments.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Are you sure about that? What is your source?

Nothing definite comes up when I google, other than a possibility of ghonorrhea, and perhaps herpes was around then as well.

It becomes even more limited when you realize that bar lady boys are a very small percent of the total, maybe 1 or 2%. So if you are basing your opinion about lady boys on lady boys you have met in a bar or talking to other men who have met lady boys in a bar you may have a sample to small to be even remotely valid.

And what was your point ? Talking to lady boys in a bar was only an example I mentioned ("such as at"). Does it in your view materially affect what I said about the Ladyboys' sexual preferences ? As in, talking to Ladyboys outside the bar scene would prove what I said was wrong ? Also kindly enlighten me on what study or data did you use to contend that bar ladyboys form just 1 or 2% of the total. To my mind, ladyboys are to be found predominantly in the entertainment / tourism sectors. A majority of them are in the bars or on the streets or in massage parlours or in other forms of entertainment / recreation. A small percentage would be regular officegoers not associated with the above. In any case it will make no difference to what I said about their sexual preferences. But do blow me away if this is a horribly wrong statement to make.

Edited by HereIAm

To my mind, ladyboys are to be found predominantly in the entertainment / tourism sectors. A majority of them are in the bars or on the streets or in massage parlours or in other forms of entertainment / recreation. A small percentage would be regular officegoers not associated with the above.

A lot of tourists think that, because they see so many in Pattaya and Nana and can't imagine there are so many in Thailand that those are only a minority, but it isn't the case. You can find ladyboys all over the kingdom doing all kinds of jobs. They do tend towards lower end traditionally female work like waitressing, hairdressing, retail, etc, but you can find them working in all sorts of careers. I don't live in a tourist area and I see ladyboys with jobs every single day and none of them are working in bars. I even know one that has a doctorate in a scientific field and does research for the government.

what many people dont realize...

is that there are ladyboys who look exactly like ladies. people like to discuss the ones all dressed up in costume, in drag, maybe an adams apple, funny huh?

thats only the tip of the ice berg, many of them are not so dumb as to look that way. they look exactly like ladies and know what a real lady looks like.

Just to clarify you know of a few women living in a conjugal relationship with lady boys in Thailand?????ermm.gif

Yes.

Jeez, what an interesting question ...'Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual'... I put this in the same basket as .... 'Can coming to Africa make you a negro'.

As a Black man I say no need for that remark

Why? I'm sometimes reminded it's a bit archaic in the US/UK, but not really in most places incl. Thailand. As we're all from every corner of the globe, some consideration for words that are common in some places but not in others is called for, if and when the intention of what a person is trying to say is clear; that's just mutual respect.

Jeez, what an interesting question ...'Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual'... I put this in the same basket as .... 'Can coming to Africa make you a negro'.

As a Black man I say no need for that remark

Why? I'm sometimes reminded it's a bit archaic in the US/UK, but not really in most places incl. Thailand. As we're all from every corner of the globe, some consideration for words that are common in some places but not in others is called for, if and when the intention of what a person is trying to say is clear; that's just mutual respect.

This is an English language forum so modern English usage standards would be assumed. This isn't a Spanish language forum.

Yes.

Well that's a new one on me. I have been trying without success to arrange a similar short term situation for 10 years in Thailand without success. The limited success I have found was in thought and not deed on the lady boys part. On this one from my experience I am 100% in agreement with JT. Thai Lady boys like straight guys and never women. I would think there is no such thing as a lady boy lesbian in Thailand. Sure one or two but there is one or two of everything. As a rule in my experience only, it does not exist.

what many people dont realize...

is that there are ladyboys who look exactly like ladies. people like to discuss the ones all dressed up in costume, in drag, maybe an adams apple, funny huh?

thats only the tip of the ice berg, many of them are not so dumb as to look that way. they look exactly like ladies and know what a real lady looks like.

I agree, then you lift up the kilt and see a pair of hair <deleted>!!

Here's another twist. If you come to Thailand as a very young man with a heterosexual orientation, and go heavy into the LB scene, and find yourself focusing and liking (a lot) the male side of the LBs over the female side with frequent pleasure reinforcements with orgasms, not only could it make you bisexual, it could make you gay. That's because YOUNG males are still somewhat sexually fluid. Almost all the punters coming to Thailand are way too old to have their oil changed in that way. Male sexuality is FIXED and set in concrete at an early age.

this topic is going to be a gay/straight debate. mods move it to the gay section and give us all a rest

There is, I guess for most people, the option of not reading a particular topic. Except for that one scene in Clockwork Orange where the guy had his eyelids held open. Is that your problem?

• Like 2