Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

I was looking for "One Day at a Time" - could not locate.

The Beach Boys- California Girls (1965) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7oRb9-mypxg

30 Jul 2013 ... The Beach Boys- California Girls (1965) ... The Beach Boys - Wendy (1964) - Duration: 2:33. by the

Which " One day at a time " were you looking for ? There are a number of them and not all the same song.

My recollection of "One Day at a Time" was indeed the Beach-boys. I had a DVD with the BB singing it.

"One Day at a Time" refers to the AA philosophy.

I was unaware that there are several versions.

I suggest that you choose your favourite version.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am still confident that the Beach-boys did a version of "One Day at a Time".

When I locate the DVD, I will provide an update.

The band of the 20th century - Bee Gees - Barry, Robin & Maurice - super. I recollect that all have now passed on. I have a brilliant DVD of their performance with a guest appearance by Celine Dion.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am still confident that the Beach-boys did a version of "One Day at a Time".

The band of the 20th century - Bee Gees - Barry, Robin & Maurice - super. I recollect that all have now passed on. I have a brilliant DVD of their performance with a guest appearance by Celine Dion.

Like you I couldn't find it but did you notice that the 1st one I posted was from " Beach Boy " ?