Son Of Red Bull Executive Arrested For Alleged Fatal Hit-And-Run Against Police

webfact

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is so much bla bla bla on this thread it's unbelievable.

Guy has been arrested and charged. Police have done their duty and there is no longer any room for back-handing on their part.

It's all up to the Courts now.

The accused had pleaded guilty, so he is already guaranteed a lighter sentence (typically, a 50% reduction).

He will be fined the highest amount possible, less 50%.

He will receive a suspended jail sentence of a couple years, which is more or less equivalent to being on probation.

His drivers licence will probably be suspended for a year or more.

He might be ordered to do some community service, which he will be thankful for as an opportunity to show remorse and his commitment to social good. This will all be covered enthusiastically by the press.

The family will make a substantial payment to the family of the deceased.

And that will be the end of the story. Done, dusted, and forgotten.

I've been around a long time and seen it all before, ad nauseam.

This is what will happen -- I'm 99% sure of it.

I am afraid that this is a quite perfect summation of what will actually happen. Like me with my 25 years here, it is now probably time for you to leave! Or alernatively, continue to reside here and just let it ALL go over our perfectly formed yet non-forgiving farang heads.

despressing but this is about it - what happened to the girl and the mini-bus? still in jail (sarcastic smirk)

please continue:

HIT-AND-RUN CRASH

Red Bull heir may face manslaughter charge

The Nation

30189780-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Krating Daeng managing director Worrayuth Yoovidhya may face a charge of manslaughter over the hit-and-run crash that killed a Thong Lor policeman, Deputy Premier Chalerm Yoobamrung and senior police said yesterday.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....-and-run-crash/

//CLOSED//