Brit Stabbed In Pattaya Bar

sriracha john

Well tonight at 7.30 pm I'm watching Liverpool wipe the floor with that <deleted> team Man U.

If anyone has a problem with this meet me at half time so we can smash bottles over each others heads just like they do back home :D:P

Liverpool 2 - Man U. 1 :jap:

Edited by kurgen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tonight at 7.30 pm I'm watching Liverpool wipe the floor with that <deleted> team Man U.

If anyone has a problem with this meet me at half time so we can smash bottles over each others heads just like they do back home :D:D

Liverpool 2 - Man U. 1 :o

Where?

If anyone has a problem with this meet me at half time so we can smash bottles over each others heads just like they do back home :D:D

Liverpool 2 - Man U. 1 :o

Where?

There are many quiet bars scattered around town that show most of the football (soccer) and even some that show good sports like footie (Aussie Rules) and Super 14 matches (Rugby).

Regrettably these are not found on Soi Buakeow or Soi Post Office - you go there at your peril.

I feel sorry for those bars in the area who do try to keep some order and discipline, 'cos they suffer from the rowdy bars around them. Places like Clinic and Shearers are OK, but walk outside and you'll risk being involved in a punch-up just by being there.

Most residents find their quiet bars, quiet corners.

Reading all this nonsense is depressing - time to go back to Saudi and have an excuse for the depression.

Liverpool 2 - Man U. 1 :D

Where?

There are many quiet bars scattered around town that show most of the football (soccer) and even some that show good sports like footie (Aussie Rules) and Super 14 matches (Rugby).

Regrettably these are not found on Soi Buakeow or Soi Post Office - you go there at your peril.

I feel sorry for those bars in the area who do try to keep some order and discipline, 'cos they suffer from the rowdy bars around them. Places like Clinic and Shearers are OK, but walk outside and you'll risk being involved in a punch-up just by being there.

Most residents find their quiet bars, quiet corners.

Reading all this nonsense is depressing - time to go back to Saudi and have an excuse for the depression.

Humphrey, I think Mobi was being facetious in an amusing way in his reply to Kurgen if you reread it. :o

In any event thanks for the heads up guys I had forgotten about this match. Guess I will have to cancel that restaurant reservation.

[Humphrey, I think Mobi was being facetious in an amusing way in his reply to Kurgen if you reread it. :o

In any event thanks for the heads up guys I had forgotten about this match. Guess I will have to cancel that restaurant reservation.

Got it in one - just wanted to know what bar to avoid :D Don't fancy Kurgen heaving bottles at me if I smile when MU score :D

Actually, I'll be safely tucked up at home, watching it on my 62 inch screen. Jealous? Well us wrinkleys are entitled to some pleasures in life. :D