The Pinned List Of Doctors Needs Updates

chiang mai

I suppose we should take it as a complement that others have copied the pinned list and taken it as their own work although some form of acknowledgement that this was the work of Thaivisa would not have gone amiss. interesting that they say they update the list every three months, imagine that:

https://www.thewellcm.com/resources/thailand-and-chiang-mai-information/chiang-mai-information/medical-and-dental-care-in-chiang-mai-2013

Always wondered what "The Well" was. There is a Christian songtaew driver that is in my moobaan every day picking people up in the mornings and bringing them back in the evenings - volunteers? I got a lift with him a couple of times and he seemed somewhat surprised that I didn't know what "The Well" was.

Well, well well, there you are then. biggrin.png

Actually am not sure that it's volunteer/freebie stuff, someone here where I live reckons it's a paid for service, perhaps they'll come along and grace us with their presence and tell us.

Edited by chiang mai

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I went to Siripat to have my PSA checked. The urologist that treated me was a Dr Wichai ____? (Sorry, his name was on the appointment slip which reception kept.)

A young doc, but good English skills and he didn't rush or seem to be in a hurry. I have a history of PSA scores exceeding 4 so he suggested another (PSA) test and called me with the results about two hours later :)

PSA test and digital exam (negative) total cost was 770 baht. What a bargain!

The bad news is that in only five months, my PSA has risen from 4.69 to 6.71. :(

Some options he suggested:

1 Recheck at another lab.

2 Consider a biopsy

I liked the doc but I'm going to wait one month and recheck my PSA at another hospital