Third Gender, Why Are There So Many Here?

barefoot1988

I would much rather see a thai ladyboy than a western ladyman. On extended vacation here in Los Angeles at the moment and i constantly see old chubby men with unshaven faces walking around in drag. bah.gif

Unlucky, also the Thai lady boys becoming older, and older, and.... a lady man!

Plus almost all of the 'last business generation' of them abused HGH as the first step, in changing to boobs.

The jaw, the hands, the feet, the height, how do you think, that looks in a age of 'old chubby men', for them?

ermm.gif

i have never seen a ladygrandpa in thailand.

Lucky you! Even in there mid 40's it's mostly not so great to look at, anymore. crying.gif

But maybe you have, but don't really noticed.

Or do you think, they disappear, after getting 25 or 30?

actually i hear a lot of them commit suicide, especially after chopping off the goods...ive seen a ladyman after about 20 years of induced hormones and it was very scary. Another large proportion just stop dressing like women and dress like men but are still the same person inside.

just so you know, i have nothing against ladyboys, the majority are very intelligent, articulate nice people.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nonesense post that anyone who lives in Thailand can tell you is false. False on all levels both Thai and Farang. Have you ever dated a lady boy? Have you ever talked to the family of a lady boy? Why post when you have not a clue what you are on about?

Have you ?

pot shouldnt call the kettle black

Of course I have. And I have many lady boy friends and business associates. And I know their families.

So youre saying that you date ladyboys?

What are you another one of those lady boy phobic people? You think you can scare CMK off? 555. Sure I date lady boys and lots of em.biggrin.png Why you envious? If you want to find out what it is really like..... Do you think I came to Thailand for the temples and the food?cheesy.gif

Unlucky, also the Thai lady boys becoming older, and older, and.... a lady man!

Plus almost all of the 'last business generation' of them abused HGH as the first step, in changing to boobs.

The jaw, the hands, the feet, the height, how do you think, that looks in a age of 'old chubby men', for them?

ermm.gif

i have never seen a ladygrandpa in thailand.

Lucky you! Even in there mid 40's it's mostly not so great to look at, anymore. crying.gif

But maybe you have, but don't really noticed.

Or do you think, they disappear, after getting 25 or 30?

actually i hear a lot of them commit suicide, especially after chopping off the goods...ive seen a ladyman after about 20 years of induced hormones and it was very scary. Another large proportion just stop dressing like women and dress like men but are still the same person inside.

just so you know, i have nothing against ladyboys, the majority are very intelligent, articulate nice people.

When you finally date one I hope you can confirm your ideas.smile.png The majority eh? How many is that? How many do you date? How many do you know?rolleyes.gif

Oh, many lady boys are, indeed.

But many lady boys are only gays with better working revenue.

And these are mainly like the TUK TUK drivers from Phuket. 1zgarz5.gif The 'crusing around on motorcycles' - 'ladies' for sure are!

There also is 'your chance', to see some of the older, trying to use the 'all cats are grey at night' thing, for a livin'

And no, I'm not against lady boys. As long they not looking like boys, and are nice and accepting, that I like girls (till now) better!

But who knows, maybe it turns, when I'm around my 60's. I see a lot of these age group looking for 'em, so ...!whistling.gif

Oh, many lady boys are, indeed.

But many lady boys are only gays with better working revenue.

And these are mainly like the TUK TUK drivers from Phuket. 1zgarz5.gif The 'crusing around on motorcycles' - 'ladies' for sure are!

There also is 'your chance', to see some of the older, trying to use the 'all cats are grey at night' thing, for a livin'

And no, I'm not against lady boys. As long they not looking like boys, and are nice and accepting, that I like girls (till now) better!

But who knows, maybe it turns, when I'm around my 60's. I see a lot of these age group looking for 'em, so ...!whistling.gif

90% of Thai lady boys are with age appropriate Thai men. Get real man! Maybe you want to check out the Pattaya Lady boy sites and check out the average age of the posters. Because you see older guys in Phuket says more about what you see and Phuket than reality about Lady boys.

When you finally date one I hope you can confirm your ideas.smile.png The majority eh? How many is that? How many do you date? How many do you know?rolleyes.gif

I went to Uni here, worked with them in groups, got drunk at clubs with uni work groups, worked along side at office jobs, ate at restaurants owned by ladyboys and not one had a thai boyfriend, they were all farang.

I say majority because there's also quite a few that are criminals.

As for dating thats not going to happen.

There are a lot of us here because we are beautiful, sexy and proud.

Back home too many people look and point and laugh at us like we a spastics or something.

What you really need to ask, is it any different in other countries or is it just suppressed?

How many of us hiding under tight suits or lycra pants too scared to burst out. How many of YOU are hiding out there?

You would be surprised at the numbers just here on ThaiVisa going by PM's to myself and requests for dressups.

I am no spastic but can be anything if it turns you on.

I understand what you are saying but bringing spastics into it is wrong.

I have never stared,pointed and certainly not laughed at a spastic.

you must have been a sensitive child

Funny timing on this thread.

Just yesterday while at lunch with my wife ( Thai )

There was a strikingly beautiful girl a few tables down.

Tall & incredibly beautiful. I wondered &

I asked my wife & she said yes ladyboy's can be very beautiful.

I then asked her if it seemed to her Thailand

has way more openly 3rd gender folks as the OP stated.

It was a question & as my wife lived & worked in the US for many years

I figured she could honestly answer.

She said she thought the difference was obvious that Thailand has way more at least openly

gay folks. I then asked her why she thought that was.

She said freedom to be who you want to be & still have the love of your family & friends.

I thought about that & to my mind it seemed a very good answer

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

Funny timing on this thread.

Just yesterday while at lunch with my wife ( Thai )

There was a strikingly beautiful girl a few tables down.

Tall & incredibly beautiful. I wondered &

I asked my wife & she said yes ladyboy's can be very beautiful.

I then asked her if it seemed to her Thailand

has way more openly 3rd gender folks as the OP stated.

It was a question & as my wife lived & worked in the US for many years

I figured she could honestly answer.

She said she thought the difference was obvious that Thailand has way more at least openly

gay folks. I then asked her why she thought that was.

She said freedom to be who you want to be & still have the love of your family & friends.

I thought about that & to my mind it seemed a very good answer

Openly gay folks.cheesy.gif Tell her to try Australia.biggrin.png

post-73727-0-85370700-1348403379_thumb.j

I think we need more empirical data. Therefore, I call upon TVF members to go out into the field and report first hand on their lady boy experiences. It would assist the discussion if we could have more information on;

1. Mating habits of the ladyboy

2. Physical characteristics of the lady boy.

3. Review of the locations where the ladyboys gather for nesting, grooming and social engagement.

The data pool should be wide and not focus on one age group. As well, the data collection must be nationwide and not restricted to the centers of depravity such as Patong or Pattaya. An emphasis upon Patong/Pattaya data would skew the results.

I will await the information and then offer my comments.

I think we need more empirical data. Therefore, I call upon TVF members to go out into the field and report first hand on their lady boy experiences. It would assist the discussion if we could have more information on;

3. Review of the locations where the ladyboys gather for nesting, grooming and social engagement.

The data pool should be wide and not focus on one age group. As well, the data collection must be nationwide and not restricted to the centers of depravity such as Patong or Pattaya. An emphasis upon Patong/Pattaya data would skew the results.

Perhaps you should list your qualifications as a judge first.smile.png I would not take my dog to a dog show where all the judges were cat owners, if you know what I mean?

Weak excuse mate, go find one yourself. biggrin.png

In asking why there are so many third gender in Thailand, we can't avoid asking why there are so few in western society, especially considering that according to decades of anthropological research, nearly all pre-westernized cultures considered them to be a normal gender variation and included them in all aspects of society with respect.The western mind, for the last 1,500 years or so, has been trained to perceive phenomenon in terms of pairs of opposite poles...dualistic thinking. In this way of thinking, male and female are polar opposites and the only choices. Gay and strait are seen as polar opposites also. The dominant western language (English) is a reflection of this polarized perceptual handicap....us/them, mind/body, human/nature...all perceived as seperate and opposing. It's a language of division and conflict, Of dominance and submission, and a grossly incomplete vision and way of mediating reality. It narrows our perception of reality to black and white, right and wrong. It's the language of exclusion and war.

The eastern mind has a very long tradition of seeing the whole spectrum of phenomenon. In the spectrum of a day there is night, day, dusk, and dawn. Where exactly does night end and day begin? At exactly what point does day stop and night start? Those points don't exist. The spectrum of gender is the same...there are the polar extremes of hypermale and hyperfemale, and there is a wide spectrum of degrees in between (the extreme poles are the minority). Same with the spectrum of sexual orientation...there is exclusively gay and exclusively straight, and a wide spectrum of degrees in between these poles that have been rigidly enforced in the west, just as the extreme polarities of gender have been institutionalized and enforced in the western mind and society. Eastern thought has traditionally cultivated a conscious inclusive accepting awareness of what exists between the poles. In between the poles of black and white lies a rich spectrum of colors that contribute to a balanced life and society. These values are reflected in thailand's live and let live attitude toward the "third gender" and gay people. Let's hope that in Thailand's pursuit of westernization this sanity is preserved.

]Weak excuse mate, go find one yourself. biggrin.png

I am shy. What happens if I get naked with one and it starts to laugh at me and ridicule my genitalia?

What exactly does one do when a ladyboy laughs at one's apparatus?

In the course of research Thai ladyboys, I used Mr. Google. Some of these people are packing. I mean, seriously, you could get hurt if you got hit in the eye or something. No. I think it is best if I leave this task to those more experienced than me. Some of the ladyboys of Patong look like they could beat me up and I shudder to think of the reaction on here if I confessed to getting beat up by one.

In asking why there are so many third gender in Thailand, we can't avoid asking why there are so few in western society, especially considering that according to decades of anthropological research, nearly all pre-westernized cultures considered them to be a normal gender variation and included them in all aspects of society with respect.The western mind, for the last 1,500 years or so, has been trained to perceive phenomenon in terms of pairs of opposite poles...dualistic thinking. In this way of thinking, male and female are polar opposites and the only choices. Gay and strait are seen as polar opposites also. The dominant western language (English) is a reflection of this polarized perceptual handicap....us/them, mind/body, human/nature...all perceived as seperate and opposing. It's a language of division and conflict, Of dominance and submission, and a grossly incomplete vision and way of mediating reality. It narrows our perception of reality to black and white, right and wrong. It's the language of exclusion and war.

The eastern mind has a very long tradition of seeing the whole spectrum of phenomenon. In the spectrum of a day there is night, day, dusk, and dawn. Where exactly does night end and day begin? At exactly what point does day stop and night start? Those points don't exist. The spectrum of gender is the same...there are the polar extremes of hypermale and hyperfemale, and there is a wide spectrum of degrees in between (the extreme poles are the minority). Same with the spectrum of sexual orientation...there is exclusively gay and exclusively straight, and a wide spectrum of degrees in between these poles that have been rigidly enforced in the west, just as the extreme polarities of gender have been institutionalized and enforced in the western mind and society. Eastern thought has traditionally cultivated a conscious inclusive accepting awareness of what exists between the poles. In between the poles of black and white lies a rich spectrum of colors that contribute to a balanced life and society. These values are reflected in thailand's live and let live attitude toward the "third gender" and gay people. Let's hope that in Thailand's pursuit of westernization this sanity is preserved.

Very well said

There are a lot of us here because we are beautiful, sexy and proud.

Back home too many people look and point and laugh at us like we a spastics or something.

What you really need to ask, is it any different in other countries or is it just suppressed?

How many of us hiding under tight suits or lycra pants too scared to burst out. How many of YOU are hiding out there?

You would be surprised at the numbers just here on ThaiVisa going by PM's to myself and requests for dressups.

I am no spastic but can be anything if it turns you on.

I understand what you are saying but bringing spastics into it is wrong.

I have never stared,pointed and certainly not laughed at a spastic.

you must have been a sensitive child

No I was very good friends with a "spastic" when I was young.

You however appear to still be a child.

Very well said

Don't be a nutcase. There are 10 times as many lady boys in NYC as Thailand.

]Weak excuse mate, go find one yourself. biggrin.png

I am shy. What happens if I get naked with one and it starts to laugh at me and ridicule my genitalia?

What exactly does one do when a ladyboy laughs at one's apparatus?

Bends over and grips the headboard...

I think there are more of them here because they look better. Of course it is a matter of taste, but I think the Thai ladyboys are a lot more pleasant to the eye than western ones even not being my cup of tea.

Also, apart from the criminals which are what they are not necessarily because they are ladyboys, there are quite a few of them in many different kinds of work.

If it is not illegal and nobody tries to make it compulsory, let people live however they wish.

I think there are more of them here because they look better. Of course it is a matter of taste, but I think the Thai ladyboys are a lot more pleasant to the eye than western ones even not being my cup of tea.

Also, apart from the criminals which are what they are not necessarily because they are ladyboys, there are quite a few of them in many different kinds of work.

If it is not illegal and nobody tries to make it compulsory, let people live however they wish.

Boy you people are dense. There are not more in Thailand I think I have said that at least a couple of times.

UCLA Study Estimates Approximate 700,000 Transgender People in the USA

Boy you people are dense. There are not more in Thailand I think I have said that at least a couple of times.

So you are saying, that there are max. ~175.000 Transgender in Thailand?

Would you bet on it? And do you have a statistic for Thailand at hand?

So you are saying, that there are max. ~175.000 Transgender in Thailand?

Would you bet on it? And do you have a statistic for Thailand at hand?

Why would I say that? I don't know 175,000. How many do you know? All I said was there are 700,000 in the States. That has to be a lot more than Thailand eh?