Foreigner Shot Dead In Saraburi

coma

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Oswald, you were a kind soul who was taken from this world by a conniving heartless woman. Whos machinations have not only taken a life, made a child fatherless but also made murders of her family all for what. senseless

• Like 1

Oswald loved Thailand and its people, and I think he'd be very ashamed of how some posters here are using his tragic demise as an excuse to stereotype and bash the entire Thai nation, as if no white person ever killed his or her former spouse as a result of a nasty domestic dispute. Mourn Oswald, bash the perpetrators -- by all means. But leave the racist tirades out of it, can we?

You are a head case! You have spent 3 days stereo typing white males in Thailand and murder rates, claiming you didn't know the guy etc etc, I don't need to go into it, it's all in the thread. Then you come on with a post like this!!

I think some people just don't understand that 'just' sometimes, foreigners living in a foreign land need to band together to ensure equality.

Edited by coma
  • Like 1

Oswald loved Thailand and its people, and I think he'd be very ashamed of how some posters here are using his tragic demise as an excuse to stereotype and bash the entire Thai nation, as if no white person ever killed his or her former spouse as a result of a nasty domestic dispute. Mourn Oswald, bash the perpetrators -- by all means. But leave the racist tirades out of it, can we?

You are a head case! You have spent 3 days stereo typing white males in Thailand and murder rates, claiming you didn't know the guy etc etc, I don't need to go into it, it's all in the thread. Then you come on with a post like this!!

I think some people just don't understand that 'just' sometimes, foreigners living in a foreign land need to band together to ensure equility.

What about this situation says anything about a lack of "equility"? A man who happens to have been a foreigner was murdered, and his case has received just as much (probably more) expediency as if the victim had been a local.

The "Thai trap"...hysterical. Oswald was safer in Thailand than he ever was in South Africa, sad to say.

Can you please just stop ? You have made your point clear which is your right on numerous occasions and I think we all understand you. No need for you to reiterate your feelings.

But we have members here that are obviously grieving the loss of a good friend and are moving on with how to go about moving forward to ensure justice is seen and that security for the victims orphan son is ensured.

It has nothing to do with the different reactions between a Thai victim or a Foreign victim. It is just that this website is expat / foriegner member heavy so obviously there will be alot of support for the victim in this case.

• Like 1

The "Thai trap"...hysterical. Oswald was safer in Thailand than he ever was in South Africa, sad to say.

Your logic is almost to the point of, if he hadn't come to Thailand. There are stats and real life. the fact is he got killed rather callously in Thailand by thais.

Your attempts to make a murder resulting from a domestic dispute into a race-based hate killing are rather pathetic.

Your logic is almost to the point of, if he hadn't come to Thailand. There are stats and real life. the fact is he got killed rather callously in Thailand by thais.

Your attempts to make a murder resulting from a domestic dispute into a race-based hate killing are rather pathetic.

Yes it happens all over, but if it was a Russian mafia hit we would be bemoaning the peculiarities of Russian mafia hits.

Yes it happens all over, but if it was a Russian mafia hit we would be bemoaning the peculiarities of Russian mafia hits.

You'd probably be bemoaning the Russian mafia, not Russians.

Here, you should be bemoaning a relationship gone bad, not making it into a racist Thai-versus farang rant, calling for farangs to band together against some kind of Thai hate crime against whitey.

Guys guys, I think you both need a big hug and some lovewink.png

Nothing new in this news article from yesterday. Except for in the final paragragh where it says that even though the mother-in-law had prior knowledge of the crime and was a party to it, she has been taken into protective custody. This is so that she can testify for the prosecution against the accused [ her son and daughter] and because she has been given custody of the accused 3 year old son whilst the boys mother faces the murder charges against her.

http://news.thaipbs.or.th/content/%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%86%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5

Nothing new in this news article from yesterday. Except for in the final paragragh where it says that even though the mother-in-law had prior knowledge of the crime and was a party to it, she has been taken into protective custody. This is so that she can testify for the prosecution against the accused [ her son and daughter] and because she has been given custody of the accused 3 year old son whilst the boys mother faces the murder charges against her.

http://news.thaipbs.or.th/content/%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%86%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5

Bizarre. Shame she didn't call the cops to stop this happening in the first place.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

http://news.thaipbs....ะà¸à¸¸à¸£à¸µ

Bizarre. Shame she didn't call the cops to stop this happening in the first place.

I suppose 'bizarre' is one way to put it.

http://news.thaipbs....ะบุรี

She's an accomplice to the crime, on what grounds she gets custody God only knows.

Firstly she sells out her adopted son and her own flesh and blood daughter for the crime that she also had a hand in. Then takes that daughters child as well. No wonder the BIB have her in protective custody as I am sure the children aren't too happy with the betrayal either.

Firstly she sells out her adopted son and her own flesh and blood daughter for the crime that she also had a hand in. Then takes that daughters child as well. No wonder the BIB have her in protective custody as I am sure the children aren't too happy with the betrayal either.

this woman would never qualify as a fit mother by any standard in any other country, the cops that are dealing with this need to be removed from the case and someone with a bit of common sense take over, why on earth they need a witness to a confessed crime is beyond me, some relatives need to go and confront the police about this situation before it goes any further and bring the press and even diplomatic and legal representation with them - the whole thing just stinks of corruption and deception - what is wrong with these people blink.png

• Like 2

Look for a "brother" driving a redplated pickup-truck !

Post #2 on this thread! I told you whistling.gif

We ofcourse all think, that our partner is "different", that will never happen to me. Even in a non-romantic based relationship, you will think, that the deal for the GF/wife is good enough to keep her content. Just proves how little we understand of, what is really going on here. Sometimes I look at the ladies I interact with here and wonder what is going on behind the nice smile and the almond eyes. Scary to say it at least.w00t.gif

• Like 1

http://news.thaipbs....šà¸¸à¸£à¸µ

She's an accomplice to the crime, on what grounds she gets custody God only knows.

Only in Thailand where you are rewarded for evil. She sounds like a truely evil piece of work. The woman conspires with her children and carries out a truely disgusting heinous crime, she then stabs them in the back to take the fall and reaps all the spoils with the full backing and support of a corrupt judicial system. This person eats her own young (daughter and son) and then is considered a fit and proper person to raise another child again in her own mould. The whole thing just beggars belief, total defies all logic and reasonable thinking on behalf of the authorities. In what other country in the world would a cold blooded killer be rewarded for thier actions?

Edited by softgeorge
  • Like 2

Only in Thailand where you are rewarded for evil. She sounds like a truely evil piece of work. The woman conspires with her children and carries out a truely disgusting heinous crime, she then stabs them in the back to take the fall and reaps all the spoils with the full backing and support of a corrupt judicial system. This person eats her own young (daughter and son) and then is considered a fit and proper person to raise another child again in her own mould. The whole thing just beggars belief, total defies all logic and reasonable thinking on behalf of the authorities. In what other country in the world would a cold blooded killer be rewarded for thier actions?

What else would you expect from a justice system that gives serial murderers on death row bail just one day after their sentencing.

anyone want to argue about thailands 3rd world status when you this this type of bullshit going on ?

strange thing is I would not expect i from any Asian country except Thailand - china, N.Koria, Burma - they all have the common decency to understand this is wrong....fundamentaly wrong

What needs to happen in this case is for someone close to the matter to raise it above the baffoon that is in charge right now - I wouldn't be surprised if he is the mothers weekend tilac or out right partner, something stinks about this whole thing and the family need to get more senior people involved, raise it with the anti corruption crowd, the chief of police, the DSI or whatever - it cannot be left like it is now, nobody gets to go free after being complicit in a murder, they might get a reduced sentence but not walk away scot free, Thailand is on stage right now with this....media coverage is key - as high a profile as possible - it has to be a high profile case ?

• Like 1

Just a guess here but I think the cops gave her (in their view) a workable option--immunity for testifying and they (the cops) get a slice of the proceeds. Of course that's if everything (the payouts) go to her without any problems along the way.