Photography Background Paper On A Roll

UKJASE

anyone know where i could find this paper in hua hin (or even cha am or pranburi)?

i need to take a few studio type photos, and i know i could get some in bangkok, but because it is so long, it will be difficult to transport

i am trying to think of good phtography shops, but all i can think of is Photo Hut in market village...... can anyone advise?

thanks for answers so far guys....

sorry if i wasnt clear..... it is the big wide roll of paper, maybe 2 meters wide.... comes on a roll and is used for composing a white background......

thanks for answers so far guys....

sorry if i wasnt clear..... it is the big wide roll of paper, maybe 2 meters wide.... comes on a roll and is used for composing a white background......

Most of the photo/copy shops displaying the Kodak sign out front have a portrait studio in the back, especially the big one on Phetkasem road a few blocks north of Chat Chai Market. I don't know, but you may be able to get it there; or if not they may be able to tell you where. You might also want to check Pen & Paper, the stationary store next to the Esso station. They have a lot of kinds of paper supplies in there.

The shop and indeed row of shops you are talking about were being demolished when I went past last week.

The building with the photo shop and the wine store is still intact and those businesses are open as usual. It was only the building next door that was gutted and looks like is being made into a 7-11 store.