Thai Visa Brigades

This may have been written already, but I'm not reading 30 pages to find out.

The "I only live in Thailand for the culture, and would never go to the bars or have sex with a bargirl" brigade.

The "katoeys are just men in a dress" brigade.

The "my wife is a beautiful hiso woman that pays me to live with her" brigade.

The "I never pay for sex" brigade.

The "only rich guys like me should be able to live in Thailand" dog in the manger brigade.

The "It's OK to destroy the environment, because jobs are more important than the planet" brigade.

The "it's OK to destroy the beach so I can get a tan beside the horizon pool and watch satellite tv" brigade.

You forgot the "I'm too important to read the thread before I post brigade."

Like I said, I wasn't going to read 30 pages first, but perhaps you weren't bothered to read my post either?

Not like it's some vitally important thread anyway............................

I would agree except it's my thread.smile.png

This may have been written already, but I'm not reading 30 pages to find out.

The "I only live in Thailand for the culture, and would never go to the bars or have sex with a bargirl" brigade.

The "katoeys are just men in a dress" brigade.

The "my wife is a beautiful hiso woman that pays me to live with her" brigade.

The "I never pay for sex" brigade.

The "only rich guys like me should be able to live in Thailand" dog in the manger brigade.

The "It's OK to destroy the environment, because jobs are more important than the planet" brigade.

The "it's OK to destroy the beach so I can get a tan beside the horizon pool and watch satellite tv" brigade.

You forgot the "I'm too important to read the thread before I post brigade."

Like I said, I wasn't going to read 30 pages first, but perhaps you weren't bothered to read my post either?

Not like it's some vitally important thread anyway............................

I would agree except it's my thread.smile.png

I had an inkling that you might feel like that.smile.png

The "I think the 'If you don't like it go back to your own country Brigade' are all idiots" Brigade !!!

Followed by the, "If you don't go back to your own country you are an idiot Brigade."

Followed by the "Happy people who have read the whole thread through and through and still had to

things through" Brigade

The "infamous coffee1.gif SiameseCurious is back" brigade.

The "rude towards other forum members" brigade.

Why am I infamous? I don't recall stealing any tobacco from your farming thread. Next time, however, I will.

My only question is do you grow that horrible Dutch stuff (DRUM), or do you have the decency to grow quality tobacco like British OLD HOLBORN or GOLDEN VIRGINIA?

Why am I infamous? I don't recall stealing any tobacco from your farming thread. Next time, however, I will.

My only question is do you grow that horrible Dutch stuff (DRUM), or do you have the decency to grow quality tobacco like British OLD HOLBORN or GOLDEN VIRGINIA?

The "when did i post this...blink.png " brigade..

Is it really you?!

Is it really you?!

The "I seem to have forgotten my own thread about growing tobacco" brigade.

Is it really you?!

The "I seem to have forgotten my own thread about growing tobacco" brigade.

The "i dont know what you wrote on my tobacco thread because i blocked you" Brigade

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

The "Yeah right" Brigade commenting on the "I can give it up any time I like" brigaderolleyes.gif

The "just because you can't no need to be sarcastic" brigade wink.png

The "sometimes members have to ventilate their feelings and other members have to respect this through replying considerately" Brigade.

• Like 1