How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gave us the answer...

You were a sneak attack as opposed to hitting on her.

You were smooth.

Now you see her talking to other men.

You are so insecure you ask an internet group of strangers to advise you.

What are you 12?

Let us know what you will do when a guy hangs out silently stalking her like you did...Will she like him too?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

You were smooth.

What are you 12?

Let us know what you will do when a guy hangs out silently stalking her like you did...Will she like him too?

Stalker Wars,coming to a bar near you soon!w00t.gif

I think I've figured this one out.

Imagine you are an unemployed farang, who's found the meal ticket in no less than a free beach bungalow and restaurant to boot. But it all hinges on being able to keep the daughter of the owners exclusively yours. So it's natural to protect that asset, if not obligatory for survival.

But then the hordes of horny tourists arrive, some with substantial financial means perhaps. Your blessed existance becomes endangered.

So the dilemma .. as the horny tourists are also suppliers of the money, you can't simply growl them away or the mom&pop would kick your raggedy ass back to khao san. What you need is a solution to keep the tourists coming, but take the hornyness away.

I think WW2 offers the solution and it's perfect, considering it's a restaurant. What you need is something called the "brake", a chemical substance taking away sexual desire, developed for soldiers in WW2 to prevent them having distracting thoughts while hiding in a trench. Just imagine this: the tourists, all horny, enter the restaurant lured by the flirting daughter and get their cold beer, spiked with the aforementioned substance.

What follows is the pacification of the horny patrons and what do men do once they overcome the desire to screw anything with a hole ? That's right, they drink more beer! Now you've just become the #1 son-in-law-wannabe, with profits of the restaurant soaring and the meal ticket sound&safe.

You're welcome.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 1

You were smooth.

What are you 12?

Stalker Wars,coming to a bar near you soon!w00t.gif

How ironic!

I think I've figured this one out.

Imagine you are an unemployed farang, who's found the meal ticket in no less than a free beach bungalow and restaurant to boot. But it all hinges on being able to keep the daughter of the owners exclusively yours. So it's natural to protect that asset, if not obligatory for survival.

But then the hordes of horny tourists arrive, some with substantial financial means perhaps. Your blessed existance becomes endangered.

So the dilemma .. as the horny tourists are also suppliers of the money, you can't simply growl them away or the mom&pop would kick your raggedy ass back to khao san. What you need is a solution to keep the tourists coming, but take the hornyness away.

I think WW2 offers the solution and it's perfect, considering it's a restaurant. What you need is something called the "brake", a chemical substance taking away sexual desire, developed for soldiers in WW2 to prevent them having distracting thoughts while hiding in a trench. Just imagine this: the tourists, all horny, enter the restaurant lured by the flirting daughter and get their cold beer, spiked with the aforementioned substance.

What follows is the pacification of the horny patrons and what do men do once they overcome the desire to screw anything with a hole ? That's right, they drink more beer! Now you've just become the #1 son-in-law-wannabe, with profits of the restaurant soaring and the meal ticket sound&safe.

You're welcome.

I think the magic ingrediant for the OP is Bromide.

Problem solved, TV has it's uses.Lol.

I live at a small restaurant and bungalows owned and operated by my girlfriend's family. In high season there's lots of tourists and she works at the bar serving drinks and mingling. We've been together for about 4 months. With high season upon us, I'd like to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and has some advice.

There's not too many girls here for the tourists, so anytime there's a pretty girl and they're looking to get laid, they see her as an opportunity. She's very polite, friendly and smiles a lot and many people mistake that for flirting. She has a really hard time ending a conversation if someone keeps talking to her. I've told her she needs to be more blunt when she doesn't want someone hitting on her, but it's very hard for her. That's where my roll comes in. The problem is by nature I'm not a very confrontational person and I'm not exactly threatening in appearance, but if I know someone is going too far I have no problem saying something. What I'm nervous about is since I'm not confrontational by nature, sometimes I don't know how far I should take it and I don't want to start any fights at my girlfriend's family's resort. If I just say "hey man, that's my girlfriend" he'll probably say he wasn't hitting on her and then keep hitting on her all night. If I say "stop hitting on my f*****g girlfriend" obviously there's a chance that could escalate. I can't stay by her side all the time, so if I see someone hanging around her too much I need to step in.

In America I'd have a much easier time with this, but with all the different nationalities it's different. Hell, I've met some people who think saying "hi" to them is confrontational. Anyway, what I want to know is has anyone else been in a situation where they have a good girl who is subjected to constant hitting on by tourists? How did you handle it?

grow a pair :)

Where is this bar and what time does he go fishing?

Whenever the chains are released I guess.

Are you kidding? I bet they have to drag him away from the bar ( perhaps literally).

Maybe "Hey, we need some fish" has become a euphemism for "I/our daughter needs some breathing room (to reel in some of our other kind of fish)".

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

This is not your problem .. i have a gf that also attract alot of horny farang and thai man ... i choose to tell her what i think is proper for her and how i want have it in my life... so now its up to her... behave or leave... i am Lucky that find her... but She is also lucky that i choose to be her bf... and i put the rules for my life... its so easy to think that i need to stop all man that hit on her... but that is not my responsebility thats hers... GET SOME BALLS AND CHOOSE WHATS OKEY FOR YOU

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

Is that what she told you. cheesy.gif

Sadly unlike yourself I trust my woman, and have done thru the last 6 years the 5 condos she owns and income of about 240k a month.......... and that's just her own stuff.

Flat nosed Issan brownie just in case you were wondering.

She often finds customers for those 5k a month rooms just in case you need help let me knowwai.gif

Wow,she must have been the hardest working girl in Pattaya,to get herself to that level of property ownership and income,well done!clap2.gif

I'm guessing here the world outside of Pattaya doesnt exist for you?

If you mean "the Thailand outside of Pattaya doesn't exist for you", in my experience it's all like Pattaya, but not as good.

Post modified to allow posting

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Where is this bar and what time does he go fishing?

Whenever the chains are released I guess.

Are you kidding? I bet they have to drag him away from the bar ( perhaps literally).

Maybe "Hey, we need some fish" has become a euphemism for "I/our daughter needs some breathing room (to reel in some of our other kind of fish)".

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Hmm yes, maybe he chains himself to the area.

I really wonder what time he starts and finishes.......what an existence. To be honest he sounds such a wimp that I don't see how he could possibly be her protector.

Don't let her serve drinks.

My mate used to moan about guys hitting on his girlfriend while watched him play pool in the local bar.

Good girls don't play pool at 2 am

quite right .

by her a bigger wedhim ring ,so she can flash it with pride .

nothing worse than a thai wife , wearing a poor man,s curtain rail type,ring .

true love , the , price not imortant , for buy big ring .ermm.gif

Edited by elliss

Just crack yourself a glass of lao khao, sit back and soak up these words of wisdom.

cheesy.gif

I hate you. I used to think Dr. Hook were cool (tells a lot about me I know). Had not seen them for ages. Awful to see things as they are and not as we remember them sometimes.They are like the Village People without the fancy dresses! biggrin.png

Bit off topic, sorry, but the OP has had all sorts of advice, this video is as good as any of them.

Guys, did you notice that the OP dropped out over 120 posts ago?.... Maybe he has outsmarted everyone....whistling.gif

He's in his bungalow crying but his laptop's in the restaurant. His future wife's using it.

If a girl works in a bar , people will try to get it on with her take her out of the bar .

I had the same shit with my lady it was not her , it was the <deleted> the drink in the bar.

You get a nice lady and , and people still think she's a hooker, even though she is not.

It makes my blood boil.

If a girl works in a bar , people will try to get it on with her take her out of the bar .

I had the same shit with my lady it was not her , it was the <deleted> the drink in the bar.

You get a nice lady and , and people still think she's a hooker, even though she is not.

It makes my blood boil.

You mean there is a woman in Pattaya who works in a bar who is not a hooker?

• Like 1

It makes my blood boil.

You mean there is a woman in Pattaya who works in a bar who is not a hooker?

I was going to say the cleaner, but she (he) probably has a price too.