Jennifer Lopez Live In Bangkok Dec 4

webfact

Jennifer Lopez Dance Again World Tour Live in Bangkok

poster.jpg

pic.jpg

Jennifer Lopez hardly need an introduction. World famous as an actress, dancer, singer fashion mogul and most recently a former American Idol Judge.

JLO started off as an actress before turning to music in 1999 with her debut single “If you had my Love” Having collaborated with the likes of Ja Rule , LLCool J , Pit bull will I’m ,and Lil Wayne , JLO has churned out a total of seven studio albums and 34 single throughout her career .

All albums of Jennifer Lopez were very popular. So, it’s not surprising that during her career she was awarded so many times. In 1999 song “If you had my love” was awarded in Billboard Music Awards for the best video clip. The Album “On the 6” was awarded for the album of the year during MTV Video Music Award.

In 2000, Jennifer Lopez was awarded for the best R&B artist during MTV Europe Music Awards. She was awarded for the best artist in 2001 and 2002 during MTV Music Award.

Full info: http://www.thaiticke...?sid=1538&la=en

-- Thaiticketmajor 2012-10-22

footer_n.gif

Funnily i tried to Google about the Jay Z concert in 2006 in bkk i attended. Result was nothing interesting. I was there and understood he tried good but unfortunately couldn't get the crowd going and people where walking away during the show. It was a disaster.

Go jenny! i hope you will be more creative with your performance. In the US Jay does great shows and is more in touch with the crowd more then in bangkok..