• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticky Rice Burgers

Pork candyfloss sandwiches

And the rest of the novel Thai 7-11 ready to eat abominations

I have never bought the sandwiches in 7-11

Sandwiches, burgers etc. are a western meal & of course would probably be "different" smile.png

But the Thai food which of course Thai's do best is quite good.

On a long drive in the middle of nowhere we bought some of those frozen small meals they sell

in the white containers. They microwave them for you & They were quite good.

Like the grapau ( กะเพรา ) & rice meals etc.

Edited by mania

• 11 months later...

Thailand's # one in cloning people.

Here's the same person, on one photo with a wig and make-up, on the other one what he//she looks like in reality.

Thailand the hub of....clowny clones.w00t.gif

What in your opinion of why Thailand is #1 for cloning PMs (people)?

I being very anti-PMs older brother,was his ability to control the poor voters in Thailand by giving then a piece of the Thai pie, he enacted programs that helped the poor in Thailand. The financially-challenged class in Thailand knows who is willing to butter their bread, the Democrats while in power failed to meet the needs of the biggest voting bloc in Thailand and have only themselves to blame for the current political undercurrents in rural Thailand.

Why do I not care for that person, he was only willing to help the poor with Thailand's money, none of his, think of what the billions in taxes due on the sale of his satellite corp could have done to aid his political parties voters.

Showed his true colors, a greedy person with more money than anyone else needs, but if he ran for office of the PM today, he would win in a landslide!

Cheers:

Thailand's # one in cloning people.

Here's the same person, on one photo with a wig and make-up, on the other one what he//she looks like in reality.

Thailand the hub of....clowny clones.w00t.gif

What in your opinion of why Thailand is #1 for cloning PMs (people)?

I being very anti-PMs older brother,was his ability to control the poor voters in Thailand by giving then a piece of the Thai pie, he enacted programs that helped the poor in Thailand. The financially-challenged class in Thailand knows who is willing to butter their bread, the Democrats while in power failed to meet the needs of the biggest voting bloc in Thailand and have only themselves to blame for the current political undercurrents in rural Thailand.

Why do I not care for that person, he was only willing to help the poor with Thailand's money, none of his, think of what the billions in taxes due on the sale of his satellite corp could have done to aid his political parties voters.

Showed his true colors, a greedy person with more money than anyone else needs, but if he ran for office of the PM today, he would win in a landslide!

Cheers:

the priveleged classes will always resist power devolving into the provinces. it happens in every country. they never minded corrupt politicians before as long as the corruption was for and by themselves and their favourites.

Such cynicism, Thailand invented one of the greatest money making machines of all time, cheap to manufacture, plus it is the gift that just keeps on giving, how could anyone ignore this enhancement to humanity, but so often the obvious is right under your nose. Thailand invented and perfected through rigorous trials...the girlfriend experience.

For those that snub their noses, seriuosly think it through.

It will even get better when that girl friend experience turns into a successful long lasting relationship. smile.png

Much longer than 15 years ago and not sure it can be proved but.........

I have heard that Thais were the first to domesticate the chicken!

If true, that is a major contribution to the well being of mankind.

Chickens are raised and eaten virtually all over the world, a major source of protein in the diet for millions of people.

Now I wish the Thais would buy into the consent of a chicken coop and keep the damn things out of my garden!!

Some are useful, some are not.

1. Road Rage countdown - The digital countdown at traffic lights invented by a Thai schoolchild

2. Red Bull - partly Thai

3. 2012 - Fastest computer chip - at that time

4. World Record: 5 high - The number of 3 seater sofas stacked on the back of a pickup - seen it

5. Abolition of the don't look right rule when driving - anything, anywhere, anytime.

6. Abolition of rear lights on motorcycles and tractors in country areas- I'm told they think it saves the battery.

7. Voluntary use of motorcycle helmets - outside of cities

8. Pole dancers at weddings

9. The largest 'boxing' chickens in the world - FIL and his mates breed them

10.The best Johnny Walker sign in the world. - It's on a tall building above Sukkumvit. It reads -'Don't drive -drink' (it's not a mistake)

Thainess ( let me know if you find out what it is.). The Bangkok Post news NBT ch 6 bangs on about it every morning.

Thailand invented the English Language but that was more than 15 years ago so perhaps that does not count.

Limp bread full of sugar.