Electricity On The Islands.

Rooo

Power off YET again here in Plai Laem. Every day this week now. sad.png

What is going on? Someone? Anyone? blink.png

Wonder if it has anything with the new power line that is coming into Maenam soon?...maybe restringing the lines???

Power off YET again here in Plai Laem. Every day this week now. sad.png

What is going on? Someone? Anyone? blink.png

Wonder if it has anything with the new power line that is coming into Maenam soon?...maybe restringing the lines???

That's it I think.

Mine off again this morning, best I can gather from PEA manager, is its going to be about two more weeks.... before finishing stringing the lines and connection to the new sub station!

I am not going to hold my breath!

Edited by samuijimmy

Mine off again this morning, best I can gather from PEA manager, is its going to be about two more weeks.... before finishing stringing the lines and connection to the new sub station!

New sub station? Is this the gigantic concrete building they put up last year near the police station?

Damn! ( - if it is).

I was hoping I could go there to pay late bills instead of Lipa Noi . . .

R

Edited by robsamui

My wife was right! Off at 8.10.clap2.gif

Still just managed a shower and cup of tea anyway. smile.png

Of course your wife was right. Show me a wife that isn't always right!

Seriously - well done to Mrs Yorkie. Please keep us informed! (I have heard tomorrow as well???)

• Like 2

My wife was right! Off at 8.10.clap2.gif

Still just managed a shower and cup of tea anyway. smile.png

Of course your wife was right. Show me a wife that isn't always right!

Seriously - well done to Mrs Yorkie. Please keep us informed! (I have heard tomorrow as well???)

Forewarned is forearmed then, cheers.

New sub station? Is this the gigantic concrete building they put up last year near the police station?

Damn! ( - if it is).

R

Good lord Robbie, blink.pngw00t.gif have you been sleeping these last couple of years?.... what did you think that building was, a new 7-11?tongue.png

Why do you think the are bring the underwater cable up the water end of your Soi? whistling.gifblink.pngbiggrin.png

Other than not being forgetful about paying your electric bills on time, why not go to the PEA office in Nathon, just beyond Immigration office? closer than Lipa Noi thumbsup.gifwink.png

• Like 1

Announce from The Provincial Electricity Authority of Koh Samui

On Tuesday 5th March 2013 from 08.00 - 15.00. The PEA Koh Samui will install new cable lines for new electricity system in the area of Bophut which will cause the power cut.

The power cut area start from old Supot electric shop to Bandara Resort (only on the beach side of the road), Lawana resort, Peace Resort, Bophut Resort.

Please be noted!

การไฟฟ้าส่วนภูมิภาค อำเภอเกาะสมุย

ด้วยในวันอังคารที่ 5 มีนาคม 2556 ตั้งแต่ เวลา 08.00 น.-เวลา 15.00 น.ไฟฟ้าเกาะสมุย มีความจำเป็นต้อง ปรับปรุงระบบจำหน่าย พาดสายไฟฟ้าแรงสูง วงจรใหม่บ้านบ่อผุด (ตามบันทึกของดจ่ายกระแสไฟฟ้าที่ มท.5305.87/กม 259/2556 ลว.4 มีค.56 จึงทำให้ผู้ใช้ไฟตั้งแต่สุพจน์การไฟฟ้าเก่า ถึง โรงแรมบันดารา (ดับเฉพาะฝั่งชายทะเล) โรงแรมลาวาน่่า โรงแรมพีช โรงแรมบ่อผุดรีสอร์ท แอนด์สปา ไม่มีกระแสไฟฟ้าใช้เป็นการชั่วคราว จึงแจ้งมาเพื่อโปรดทราบและขออภัยในความไม่สะดวกครั้งนี้ด้วย ขอบคุณครับ

Damn! ( - if it is).

R

Good lord Robbie, blink.pngw00t.gif have you been sleeping these last couple of years?.... what did you think that building was, a new 7-11?tongue.png

Why do you think the are bring the underwater cable up the water end of your Soi? whistling.gifblink.pngbiggrin.png

Other than not being forgetful about paying your electric bills on time, why not go to the PEA office in Nathon, just beyond Immigration office? closer than Lipa Noi thumbsup.gifwink.png

err . . . I been waiting for it to DO something blink.png (is it really that long?). What DOES it do anyway?

The one near immigration is what I meant . . . whistling.gif and I only go cos my landlady has a habit of bringing my bill the day after it's non-7-11-able. brick-wall-017.gif

R

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1

Announce from The Provincial Electricity Authority of Koh Samui

On Tuesday 5th March 2013 from 08.00 - 15.00. The PEA Koh Samui will install new cable lines for new electricity system in the area of Bophut which will cause the power cut.

The power cut area start from old Supot electric shop to Bandara Resort (only on the beach side of the road), Lawana resort, Peace Resort, Bophut Resort.

Please be noted!

การไฟฟ้าส่วนภูมิภาค อำเภอเกาะสมุย

ด้วยในวันอังคารที่ 5 มีนาคม 2556 ตั้งแต่ เวลา 08.00 น.-เวลา 15.00 น.ไฟฟ้าเกาะสมุย มีความจำเป็นต้อง ปรับปรุงระบบจำหน่าย พาดสายไฟฟ้าแรงสูง วงจรใหม่บ้านบ่อผุด (ตามบันทึกของดจ่ายกระแสไฟฟ้าที่ มท.5305.87/กม 259/2556 ลว.4 มีค.56 จึงทำให้ผู้ใช้ไฟตั้งแต่สุพจน์การไฟฟ้าเก่า ถึง โรงแรมบันดารา (ดับเฉพาะฝั่งชายทะเล) โรงแรมลาวาน่่า โรงแรมพีช โรงแรมบ่อผุดรีสอร์ท แอนด์สปา ไม่มีกระแสไฟฟ้าใช้เป็นการชั่วคราว จึงแจ้งมาเพื่อโปรดทราบและขออภัยในความไม่สะดวกครั้งนี้ด้วย ขอบคุณครับ

Thanks for the update!

MSN-Emoticon-applause-004.gif

Keep em coming!

R

Damn! ( - if it is).

R

Sorry guys, I thought the underwater cable (pipe) was to bring Tonic back to Samui.clap2.gifburp.gifdrunk.gifpartytime2.gif

• Like 1

and I only go cos my landlady has a habit of bringing my bill the day after it's non-7-11-able.

Same here. Given I'm disabled and don't have my own transport it really is an issue for me. If I'm lucky a friend will be heading over to Nathon during the following couple of days so they do it for me but if not I have contact a motor-taxi friend who only charges me 200 Baht for the job which is a good price. He workes evenings/ nights and sleeps all day (office opening hours) so I don't like asking him unless I have no choice.