Contacts For Clothing Whosalers Or Interested Parties

Vince Tan

Hello everyone,

I am from Malaysia and I will be coming to Bangkok to seek contacts for wholesalers, agents or anyone who is in the garment business from 23 Jan till 26 Jan 2013.

Basically, I will be bringing samples of women and childrens clothings to show to interested buyers for a start. These garments are designed by my wife who has been in this industry for the last 25 years. She has been instrumental in the development of some major brands in Malaysia too. She comes out with a range of collection and I will be doing the marketing. More details will be revealed during the meeting.

I would appreciate if anyone can provide me some names or companies whom I can approach to showcase my garments and to discuss further. Any interested individuals keen to explore are most welcome.

Really appreciate all the assistance I can get here.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm Thai. I can help you sourcing garment (Thai silk and so on..) and all Thai product with the competitive price and take care on delivery process to your country , for more info. please contact me directly via email : ****Email removed per forum rule**** , or give me PM , Thank you

looking forward to hearing from you

BR,

Unnapa

Edited by metisdead
13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.